Jesus: The end and the fulfillment of the Old Testament

clefty

This all we need to know about Pate: he asserts, on record, that Genesis through Malachi, what we refer to as "The Old Testament," is abolished. We need not even discuss whether the Old Covenant is abolished.

No one who asserts this, is a member of the boc, and a brother of mine, as this is not from the LORD God, but from the devil.

Odd they would use abolished text to say this:

“15From infancy you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. 16All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for instruction, for conviction, for correction, and for training in righteousness, 17so that the man of God may be complete, fully equipped for every good work.…

And beginning with Moses and all the Prophets, he explained to them what was said in all the Scriptures concerning himself...

Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me...

For the law of Moses has been preached in every city from the earliest times and is read in the synagogues on every Sabbath..."

The only scriptures at this time was the OT...

Nothing there about it being abolished...

Epoisses

Are the feasts part of the law? Have the feasts of Trumpets, Atonement, Tabernacles fulfilled, as were Passover, Unleaven Bread, First Fruits(Pentecost)? Rhet q: No, the feasts of Trumpets, Atonement, Tabernacles,all part of the law, will be fulfilled literally in connection to the Lord's second coming,"the second time."

Passover, unleavened bread and first fruits were fulfilled with the death, burial and resurrection of Christ and Pentecost was fulfilled with the outpouring of the Holy Spirit on all believers including Jew and Gentile. Trumpets, atonement and Tabernacles will most likely be fulfilled in the end-time especially with the seven trumpets as some type of judgments that come upon the earth. No millennial temple necessary.

Epoisses

Torah actually always was for gentiles...

You forget it is clear that even the Sabbath is for the stranger who was with them...the irony...it is THE ONLY COMMANDMENT LISTED TO INCUDE THE STRANGER...

You miss that cuz you don’t remember to keep the Sabbath...

In fact jews were only to bring the rest of the world to Torah...you know His House a House of prayer for ALL

And certainly not worshipping as they please...whomever whenever

Torah was abolished with the temple 2000 years ago but it takes that long for unbelievers to figure it out.

john w

Hall of Fame
Passover, unleavened bread and first fruits were fulfilled with the death, burial and resurrection of Christ and Pentecost was fulfilled with the outpouring of the Holy Spirit on all believers including Jew and Gentile. Trumpets, atonement and Tabernacles will most likely be fulfilled in the end-time especially with the seven trumpets as some type of judgments that come upon the earth. No millennial temple necessary.

Non responsive. I asked:
Are the feasts part of the law?

So, if the feasts are part of the law, since you admit that "Trumpets, atonement and Tabernacles will most likely be fulfilled in the end-time especially with the seven trumpets as some type of judgments that come upon the earth," thus, they, being part of the law, have not been fulfilled, then that refutes, your/Pate's satanic assertion that the law no longer exists.

Your "No millennial temple necessary" is quite irrelevant, to your/Pate's satanic assertion that the holy, just. good, spiritual law of God no longer exists, or, you are intoxicated, demon possessed, like Pate. Which?

Trumpets, atonement and Tabernacles will most likely be fulfilled in the end-time..
"Trumpets, atonement and Tabernacles," part of the law, part of the "Torah," she asserts will be "fulfilled in the end-time..," and yet, the Torah/the law/teachings, containing Trumpets, atonement and Tabernacles. no longer exists:

Torah was abolished with the temple 2000 years ...

Got it. Drink up, shriner...it is called anti-thinking, straight jacket time, at Walmart....

clefty

Torah was abolished with the temple 2000 years ago but it takes that long for unbelievers to figure it out.

“Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

It is not just faith in an lawless age of grace...

And what He commanded was from the Torah...not of Himself but from the Father Who sent Him...

And now written on the hearts and minds of His people to observe and DO...

Interplanner

“Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

It is not just faith in an lawless age of grace...

And what He commanded was from the Torah...not of Himself but from the Father Who sent Him...

And now written on the hearts and minds of His people to observe and DO...

But the external regulations have been set aside, Col 2:17, Heb 9:10.

Interplanner

Reviews of The Riot and The Dance

Reviews of The Riot and The Dance

Werner Wallace's new documentary on nature is called The Riot and The Dance. It should be a very well-put treatment of what we can and cannot learn from nature.

Has anyone seen it yet?

Robert Pate

Banned

Thank God that the law has been abolished for Christians.

You should be dancing in the streets. Instead you want to be under it.

john w

Hall of Fame
Thank God that the law has been abolished for Christians.

You should be dancing in the streets. Instead you want to be under it.

Pate: No, the sin debt/IOU, has been abolished, you deceiver, not the law of God:

Jesus took us out from under the law because it was "contrary to us" Colossians 2:14. No one could keep it or do it. I am very happy to be free from the law.

More of Pate's satanic, devilish changing, abolishing scripture, as he abolishes "handwriting of" in Colossians 2:14 KJV.

The bible: ...blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us...

The devil and his child Pate: ...blotting out the ordinances(law)that was against us....

No , you wicked wolf, the Lord Jesus Christ blotted out the sin debt, the "bond indenture," the IOU=the handwriting=that was against us,contrary to us, you filthy devil boy, not the good, holy, just, spiritual law of God.

"The $2 bill of the US has been abolished."

Pate's corruption: See!!!! The US has been abolished, as I deleted "$2 bill of"!!!

Pate, to the judge: Judge, these laws against speeding, reckless driving, murder, rape, sodomy, prostitution..........................are contrary to all of us in society!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Abolish them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The judge, to Pate:No, moron, lunatic, the laws are good, they are not contrary to society. What is contrary to you, and others, is the debit/fine, you owe, for breaking those laws, creating a transgression, offense(sin). Throw this man out of my court.

Pate: Abolish the laws!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pate,to the judge: Unless you abolish the laws against speeding, murder,,................................................I will be under their jurisdiction, and judged!!!!! Abolish these laws!!!!!!!If these laws exist, I am under their authority, condemned automatically!!!!!!Abolish them!!!!

The judge: Lock this lunatic up, and put on him 2 straight jackets.

Pate, to the judge: I cannot keep these laws!!! Abolish them!!! They are the problem, they are not good, and are contrary to me, and all of society. They are the problem, not me!!!!!!That is the solution!!!!

The judge: No, the laws are good. You are the problem, as you breaking them, is contrary to society, and the resulting fine/debt, is contrary to you. The good law stands. Lock this man up for disorderly conduct, intoxication.

Pate: Abolish the law!!!

The Judge: Tell you what, Pate. Someone has offered to pay your fine/debt. Interested?

Pate: No!!!!! The solution is not someone, in my place(The Lord Jesus Christ), paying my debt/IOU(sin debt) for an offence/transgression against the laws of the US(Christ dying for my sins for transgressing God's holy, good, just, spiritual law), saw)!!! The solution is to abolish these bad laws!!!!! I reject anyone paying for my debt/fine!!!!

Pate rejects that Christ died for our sins, as his "solution" makes the Saviour's dying of no effect, as He died in vain.

On record.
Pate: If the laws of foreign countries exist, I am under them, subject to their jurisdiction. Abolish them!!!!!

This is the demonic "logic" of this poser.You vile, demonic deceiver.

He is a child of the devil, a wolf, in sheep's clothing, God hating, Christ rejecting demon, as no Christian, believer in the LORD God of the bible, would assert this:

You are trying to use Old Testament scripture to make your point. There is a problem with that. The Old Testament along with the Old Covenant have been abolished.

Last edited:

Jerry Shugart

Christians that are indwelt with the Holy Spirit don't need the law, 1 Timothy 1:9,10. This is why it has been abolished.

If it has been abolished then why does Paul say the following to believers?:

"Furthermore then we beseech you, brethren, and exhort you by the Lord Jesus, that as ye have received of us how ye ought to walk and to please God, so ye would abound more and more. 2. For ye know what commandments we gave you by the Lord Jesus. 3. For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication: 4. That every one of you should know how to possess his vessel in sanctification and honour; 5. Not in the lust of concupiscence, even as the Gentiles which know not God: 6. That no man go beyond and defraud his brother in any matter: because that the Lord is the avenger of all such, as we also have forewarned you and testified. 7. For God hath not called us unto uncleanness, but unto holiness"
(1 Thess.4:1-7).

john w

Hall of Fame
If it has been abolished then why does Paul say the following to believers?:

"Furthermore then we beseech you, brethren, and exhort you by the Lord Jesus, that as ye have received of us how ye ought to walk and to please God, so ye would abound more and more. 2. For ye know what commandments we gave you by the Lord Jesus. 3. For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication: 4. That every one of you should know how to possess his vessel in sanctification and honour; 5. Not in the lust of concupiscence, even as the Gentiles which know not God: 6. That no man go beyond and defraud his brother in any matter: because that the Lord is the avenger of all such, as we also have forewarned you and testified. 7. For God hath not called us unto uncleanness, but unto holiness"
(1 Thess.4:1-7).

You/I/countless others, have shown him that, and other verses, but he just spams away, deletes those verses.

Psalm 111 KJV

7 The works of his hands are verity and judgment; all his commandments are sure.

8 They stand fast for ever and ever, and are done in truth and uprightness.

Oh, yes....out with Psalms 111:7-8 KJV, as....

The Old Testament along with the Old Covenant have been abolished.

1 Timothy 1 KJV

8 But we know that the law is good, if a man use it lawfully;

Pate: No, Timmy!!!! The law no longer exists, it is not good, as it is contrary to us!!! I told Paul the same thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The law is the problem, not me!!!!!

clefty

But the external regulations have been set aside, Col 2:17,

“which are a shadow of things to come, but the substance is of Christ.”

You do notice Paul uses present tense “ARE” and not past abolished done away with set aside tense “WERE”

Heb 9:10.
take it up with Peter who even kept kosher and Paul who met Sabbath to Sabbath with other believing Jews zealous for the Law...Paul hurried to Jerusalem to keep passover too..

oh and all those celebrating the birth of the church...ha kidding they were gathered for Pentecost...