Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Again, you've misrepresented the Christian position, which is more like "1 x 1 x 1 = 1."

I guess God is setting a good example. After all, he told his creatures to be fruitful and multiply. It looks like he practices what he preaches.

But why the limitation of three? One to the billionth power is still one.

It looks like you're selling God short. There is no end to his multiplying. I feel sure God is still multiplying himself today, far more than three.

musterion

CetnarWheel.JPG

Pierac

Stop calling me names. Then we can discuss. Do you think I should keep discussing with you so I can hear you attack me?

As I said before, if you need help getting rid of your demons, I can help.

I did not call you names... Read my post again!!!

:think:

Really.... What demons you idiot? :think: You think that by posting that someone has demons you don't have to actually offer a reply. That you can just accuse and then walk away?

Crap... I could just as easily say... Go exercise your ants in your pants, then come back and discuss with me. If you need help getting the Ants in your pants to go away, just ask! :rolleyes:

So :rolleyes: instead of invoking demons to help you ...in your lack of a response...

Try actually posting the manuscript that containes the true word of God that only you have... like I asked!!!

:poly::sherlock:
Paul

Your post showed you to be the idiot... I only pointed it out! :think:

Your a cry baby that needs others to tell you what to post... So now Im going to have to start calling you God's peaches! Your the Honey Boo Boo of TOL :peach:

Because your a Peach!
Now that's name calling at it's best! :kiss:
Paul

Pierac

Wow.... You can post a wheel that shows verses... ;)

I'm impressed... But the verses you post only show Jesus is not God... :think:

Why would some one post something that proves they are wrong??? :rip:

Ohh, I get it ... you thought you posted something special because others told you it was special!

So tell me why... what you posted... proves that Jesus is YHWH ??? :think:

Because none of the verses in your magical wheel teaches so... !

Pick one from the wheel if you have the balls... and I will show you the truth... one spoke at a time!!!

Paul

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Wow.... You can post a wheel that shows verses... ;)

I'm impressed... But the verses you post only show Jesus is not God... :think:

Why would some one post something that proves they are wrong??? :rip:

Ohh, I get it ... you thought you posted something special because others told you it was special!

So tell me why... what you posted... proves that Jesus is YHWH ??? :think:

Because none of the verses in your magical wheel teaches so... !

Pick one from the wheel if you have the balls... and I will show you the truth... one spoke at a time!!!

Paul

I agree.

Musterian is too dense to know what the verses say..

LA

Pierac

Making sure it's seen before you decide to delete it.

Is this your actual reply to your wheel diagram? :think:

I guess you really didn't have the balls to man up to what others told you to believe and post? :rolleyes:

Your what is known as a Spiritual Sissy... :peach:

Your all spam posting with no explanation of how it supports your beliefs. I asked you to man up to what you believe and explain how the wheel diagram you posted supported your view... And you gave me THIS?

Why would I delete anything? :think:

Ball :sibbie: Buster! :chuckle:

Paul

Last edited:

Cruciform

I guess God is setting a good example. After all, he told his creatures to be fruitful and multiply. It looks like he practices what he preaches.... It looks like you're selling God short. There is no end to his multiplying. I feel sure God is still multiplying himself today, far more than three
Your ongoing ignorance regarding this doctrine is noted.

But why the limitation of three?

Because that is how God Himself has disclosed His Nature to humanity through Divine Revelation.

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+

keypurr

As you have picked up from me Keypurr, yes, Jesus is the Son of El Elyon, the Most High El, whom He refers to as the "one, true El." But Jesus is His inheritor. He will inherit the government of the Father. When will you glorify Jesus by accepting that?
I didn't need to post Heb 1:9 because it is a quote of Psalms which I gave.

The point is that scripturally Christ is Elohim. He is also YHWH. This is made clear by the Aramaic NT in which He is called MarYah - the name used for YHWH in the Peshitta OT. Unfortunately, the Greek muddles it with Kurios or Lord which is also confabulated with Theos and adon.
Therefore, He is and was from the beginning YHWH Elohim with the Father. Do you believe it? The scriptures say it. This scripture also shows that He is our "brother" or fellow, but was raised up because He loved righteousness and rejected iniquity. So He was indeed begotten as YHWH with the Father through His word or oath!! Believe it and be Christ's lamb my friend.

Ever wonder how Christ will inherit from his Father when his Father will not die. When you hear the word inherit you think of a death.

Long time no post with you friend, glad to see you back in the yard again.

OCTOBER23

CRUCIFORM HAS HIS OWN MESSIAH, HIS OWN IDOL, HIS OWN HIGH PRIEST

BECAUSE HE WORSHIPS THE ROMAN CHURCH AND BOWS DOWN TO IT.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Because that is how God Himself has disclosed His Nature to humanity through Divine Revelation.

Yes, but you pray to Mary for intercession.

Some say that the Son of God is God the Son so why isn't the mother of God referred to as God the mother. Why not be consistent?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yes, but you pray to Mary for intercession.

Some say that the Son of God is God the Son so why isn't the mother of God referred to as God the mother. Why not be consistent?

She isn't deity. She is totally human.

Harikrishna

BANNED
Banned
Jesus started believing he was the Christ only towards the end of his ministry. The gospels speak of Jesus revealing his crucifixion to his disciples towards the later chapters and leaving them confused and angry. Jesus never claimed he was god. He is often quoted as doing the bidding of god his father.
The doctrine of the trinity was a later development forwarded by church father Tertullian in 192CE.

"So, the final formula of the doctrine of the Trinity did not obtain until the late 4th century. (For a semantic discussion of words of Church authorities used to identify the one God and distinguish the three members of the Trinity from this Godhead, see subheads The Nicene Creed and The Council of Constantinople in Chapter Two of The Restitution of Jesus Christ.)"

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus started believing he was the Christ only towards the end of his ministry.

The beginning of Christ's ministry:

Joh 2:11 This beginning of miracles did Jesus in Cana of Galilee, and manifested forth his glory; and his disciples believed on him.
Joh 2:12 After this he went down to Capernaum, he, and his mother, and his brethren, and his disciples: and they continued there not many days.
Joh 2:13 And the Jews' passover was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem,

Joh 3:22 After these things came Jesus and his disciples into the land of Judaea; and there he tarried with them, and baptized.

Joh 4:3 He left Judaea, and departed again into Galilee.
Joh 4:4 And he must needs go through Samaria.
Joh 4:5 Then cometh he to a city of Samaria, which is called Sychar, near to the parcel of ground that Jacob gave to his son Joseph.
Joh 4:7 There cometh a woman of Samaria to draw water: Jesus saith unto her, Give me to drink.

Joh 4:10 Jesus answered and said unto her, If thou knewest the gift of God, and who it is that saith to thee, Give me to drink; thou wouldest have asked of him, and he would have given thee living water.

Joh 4:25 The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things.
Joh 4:26 Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am he.

Harikrishna

BANNED
Banned

Joh 2:11 This beginning of miracles did Jesus in Cana of Galilee, and manifested forth his glory; and his disciples believed on him.
Joh 2:12 After this he went down to Capernaum, he, and his mother, and his brethren, and his disciples: and they continued there not many days.

Joh 3:22 After these things came Jesus and his disciples into the land of Judaea; and there he tarried with them, and baptized.

Joh 4:5 Then cometh he to a city of Samaria, which is called Sychar, near to the parcel of ground that Jacob gave to his son Joseph.
Joh 4:7 There cometh a woman of Samaria to draw water: Jesus saith unto her, Give me to drink.

Joh 4:10 Jesus answered and said unto her, If thou knewest the gift of God, and who it is that saith to thee, Give me to drink; thou wouldest have asked of him, and he would have given thee living water.

Joh 4:25 The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things.
Double entry, my bad!

Last edited:

Harikrishna

BANNED
Banned

Thank you. I understand John was the last of the 4 gospels and differ substantially from the synoptic gospels Mark, Mathew and Luke. John was written many decades after. In the synoptic gospels Jesus talks about his resurrection at mid point Mark 8:, Luke 9:, and Mathew 17:-. We are still talking about Jesus believing he will return as the Messiah therefore fulfilling the prophesies. But never claiming he is god.