Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

RevTestament

Do you believe it?

I believe the scriptures, yes.

Heb 1:8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

Ps 45:6 Thy throne, O Elohim, is for ever and ever: the sceptre of thy kingdom is a right sceptre.

45:7 Thou lovest righteousness, and hatest wickedness: therefore Elohim, thy Elohim, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

Jesus is YHWH Elohim with the Father.

JosephR

Do you believe it?

I do not need to believe anything, Truth just is, As is God.

I think Jesus explained it nicely when He said, In Heaven the angels neither marry or give themselves in marriage.
And He said He and the Father are One. And if you understand that then you have no problem with God and what you are and you are considered to be enlightened or anointed in the Spirit.

keypurr

Heb 1:8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

Ps 45:6 Thy throne, O Elohim, is for ever and ever: the sceptre of thy kingdom is a right sceptre.

45:7 Thou lovest righteousness, and hatest wickedness: therefore Elohim, thy Elohim, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

However there is only ONE TRUE GOD, the most high God is the God of Jesus Christ.

Posted from the TOL App!

God's Truth

I have been wrong many times before GT, it is not nothing new to me. But that is how we learn. Theology is a never ending study. We both think we are right so we must prove our points. You see God as Father-Son- and Holy Spirit as ONE God. One being. That is not what scripture tells us GT. You need to eat the same humble pie I need. Together we will find out what God is telling us.

When you see Jesus, you see the Father. Do not be afraid, just believe.

keypurr

Why do you not post verse 9 in Hebrews 1?

It shows that O God (Christ) has a God.

Posted from the TOL App!

Pierac

Just think, you think you have a better Bible, but you still do not know the truth.
Jesus reveals himself to those who get his teachings and obeys them.

John 14:21 The person who has my commandments and obeys them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and will reveal myself to him."

Thank you for making my POINT!!! :rolleyes:

There is NO COMPLETE BIBLE!!! There are only many ... many manuscripts in which your leaders deside to cut up to make the better Bible you worship!!! :doh:

Idiot... the Novum Testamentum Graece is just a collection of many manuscripts that form a POSSIBLE New Testament!

NO ONE HAS AN ACTUAL NEW TESTAMENT NON-CORRUPT VERSION of what was written! :readthis:

If you claim to have such a text... Give the codex name!!! ;)

:poly::sherlock:
PAUL

God's Truth

Thank you for making my POINT!!! :rolleyes:

There is NO COMPLETE BIBLE!!! There are only many ... many manuscripts in which your leaders deside to cut up to make the better Bible you worship!!! :doh:

Idiot... the Novum Testamentum Graece is just a collection of many manuscripts that form a POSSIBLE New Testament!

NO ONE HAS AN ACTUAL NEW TESTAMENT NON-CORRUPT VERSION of what was written! :readthis:

If you claim to have such a text... Give the codex name!!! ;)

PAUL

Go exercise your demons, then come back and discuss with me.

If you need help getting the demons to go away, just ask.

RevTestament

However there is only ONE TRUE GOD, the most high God is the God of Jesus Christ.

As you have picked up from me Keypurr, yes, Jesus is the Son of El Elyon, the Most High El, whom He refers to as the "one, true El." But Jesus is His inheritor. He will inherit the government of the Father. When will you glorify Jesus by accepting that?
I didn't need to post Heb 1:9 because it is a quote of Psalms which I gave.

The point is that scripturally Christ is Elohim. He is also YHWH. This is made clear by the Aramaic NT in which He is called MarYah - the name used for YHWH in the Peshitta OT. Unfortunately, the Greek muddles it with Kurios or Lord which is also confabulated with Theos and adon.
Therefore, He is and was from the beginning YHWH Elohim with the Father. Do you believe it? The scriptures say it. This scripture also shows that He is our "brother" or fellow, but was raised up because He loved righteousness and rejected iniquity. So He was indeed begotten as YHWH with the Father through His word or oath!! Believe it and be Christ's lamb my friend.

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned

No, you are quoting a forgery. The throne is God, and you are really an idolater who has no moral authority on this issue.

Pierac

:think:
Go exercise your demons, then come back and discuss with me.

If you need help getting the demons to go away, just ask

Really.... What demons you idiot? :think: You think that by posting that someone has demons you don't have to actually offer a reply. That you can just accuse and then walk away?

Crap... I could just as easily say... Go exercise your ants in your pants, then come back and discuss with me. If you need help getting the Ants in your pants to go away, just ask! :rolleyes:

So :rolleyes: instead of invoking demons to help you ...in your lack of a response...

Try actually posting the manuscript that containes the true word of God that only you have... like I asked!!!

Paul

Cruciform

Jews and Muslims are monotheists, and believe in the same God.

Christians believe in a "God the Father" and in a "god the son", so they believe in TWO (2) gods, and therefore they are polytheists and idol worshipers.
You're simply misrepresenting the Christian view of God here. Christians decidedly do not believe in "two (or three) gods" ( which would indeed be polytheism), but rather in ONE God in THREE Divine Persons. Jews and Muslims, by contrast, believe in ONE God in ONE Divine Person. Note that we all, however, believe in ONE God. Thus, we are all monotheists, including Christians.

And of course, saying "1 + 1 + 1 = 1" is not going to solve that problem.
Again, you've misrepresented the Christian position, which is more like "1 x 1 x 1 = 1." In any case, your comments here show that you suffer from a fundamental misunderstanding of what the Christian doctrine of the Trinity actually teaches.

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
Again, you've misrepresented the Christian position, which is more like "1 x 1 x 1 = 1." In any case, your comments here show that you suffer from a fundamental misunderstanding of what the Christian doctrine of the Trinity actually teaches.

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+
And you misrepresent 1*1*1 as 3, sir. Maybe I should call it Catholic math.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Image-worshipper, it is not slander; and you are just plain wrong.

Jesus is Lord and Saviour, there is none other; He died for you. May God have mercy on you and show you truth.

1 Corinthians 15:1-4 King James Version (KJV)

1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Isaiah 43:11 King James Version (KJV)

11 I, even I, am the Lord; and beside me there is no saviour.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
...Jesus is the Son of El Elyon, the Most High El, whom He refers to as the "one, true El." But Jesus is His inheritor. He will inherit the government of the Father.

Everyone in the first resurrection will inherit the kingdom (government) of God. Christ is the King of kings, he is the Lord of lords.

God's Truth

:think:

Really.... What demons you idiot? :think: You think that by posting that someone has demons you don't have to actually offer a reply. That you can just accuse and then walk away?

Crap... I could just as easily say... Go exercise your ants in your pants, then come back and discuss with me. If you need help getting the Ants in your pants to go away, just ask! :rolleyes:

So :rolleyes: instead of invoking demons to help you ...in your lack of a response...

Try actually posting the manuscript that containes the true word of God that only you have... like I asked!!!

Paul

Stop calling me names. Then we can discuss. Do you think I should keep discussing with you so I can hear you attack me?

As I said before, if you need help getting rid of your demons, I can help.