Jesus is God !

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
ONLY TRUE GOD........what does that mean to you?

Sent from my iPad using TOL
Keypurr, I have a question for you.

When GOD said let us make man in our image ...... did the that image of GOD exist eternally (no beginning and no end)?
I am not asking whether the "us" and "our" means singular or plural because this question can be answered whether one believes that to be one person or 3 persons.
I am just asking how your viewpoint would answer as to whether that image that GOD says He has was eternal.

keypurr

Keypurr, I have a question for you.

When GOD said let us make man in our image ...... did the that image of GOD exist eternally (no beginning and no end)?
I am not asking whether the "us" and "our" means singular or plural because this question can be answered whether one believes that to be one person or 3 persons.
I am just asking how your viewpoint would answer as to whether that image that GOD says He has was eternal.

God created his express image first, before everything else. Consider that God created through this image. It is a created form of God, yet it is a creature. God And his image Son are the we/us/ our in Genesis.

Define eternal? When did time begin as we know it?
God and his image were in existence first I think.
They were both at the beginning but at first there was just the Father for the Son is an image. A subject must exist first to make an image of it, so God was alone before he created the logos, image spirit Son. Then they stared the beginning as in the book of Genesis.

Sent from my iPad using TOL

Right Divider

Body part
God is Spirit.

So read the scripture like this:

The Word was Spirit; the Word was made flesh.
How about we JUST LET THE SCRIPTURE BE and quit trying to CHANGE IT?

John 1:1 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:1) In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

G2316 θεός theos (the-os') n.
1. (properly, in Greek) a god or deity. a supernatural, powerful entity (real or imagined).
2. (by Hebraism, especially with G3588) God, the Supreme Being, the Creator, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, Yahweh by name.
3. (figuratively) a supreme magistrate (in the land).
[of uncertain affinity]
KJV: X exceeding, God, god(-ly, -ward)
See also: G2304, G2299, G3588, H430

You always try to CHANGE the scripture to match your perverted meaning, instead of BELIEVING what it says.

glorydaz

ONLY TRUE GOD........what does that mean to you?

The Word WAS GOD....from the beginning. John 1:1

That we may know Him who is true; and we are in Him who is true...in His Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God and eternal life. God is Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. This is the true God and eternal life.

God is Light....Jesus is the True Light. So clear....

1 John 5:20
20 And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us an understanding, that we may know Him who is true; and we are in Him who is true, in His Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God and eternal life.

John 1:9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

1 John 1
1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;

1 John 1:5 This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.​

God's Truth

How about we JUST LET THE SCRIPTURE BE and quit trying to CHANGE IT?
I am not changing anything. God is Spirit. Now read the scripture with knowledge.

John 1:1 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:1) In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
The Word was Spirit.

G2316 θεός theos (the-os') n.
1. (properly, in Greek) a god or deity. a supernatural, powerful entity (real or imagined).
2. (by Hebraism, especially with G3588) God, the Supreme Being, the Creator, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, Yahweh by name.
3. (figuratively) a supreme magistrate (in the land).
[of uncertain affinity]
KJV: X exceeding, God, god(-ly, -ward)
See also: G2304, G2299, G3588, H430

You always try to CHANGE the scripture to match your perverted meaning, instead of BELIEVING what it says.

The scripture says God is Spirit.

John 4:24 God is Spirit;

God's Truth

John 4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

God is a Spirit and God is Spirit doesn't change a thing.

No, we read it as it says it, where it says it!

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

God is the Spirit. That means you know that you can say 'in the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with the Spirit and was the Spirit'.

glorydaz

I am correcting you who said God is not Spirit.

Unfortunately you can't comprehend that God is a spirit being by nature. So every time you read the word Spirit, you think it's talking about the Holy Spirit, who is a member of the Godhead just as the Father and Son are.

I know...... it's so complicated, and would require some serious deliberation for you to figure it out.

You aren't into serious deliberation, as you've recently made clear in your refusal to answer a question posed by Judge Rightly. :chuckle: