Jesus is God !

Right Divider

Body part
You say one God, one Spirit, three persons.

But what does the Truth say:

The three 'Persons' are Spirit.

Think.

God is Spirit.

That is what SCRIPTURE says.

According to you God is "One God, One Spirit, three persons."

However, the scripture says, "God is Spirit".

John 4:24 God is a Spirit:

A person does not even exist without a spirit. We ARE our spirit.

Read that a few times and think about it hard.

A person does not even exist without a spirit, and WE ARE our spirit.
The relationship between the FATHER and the SON is a relationship between two PERSONS and not two "figures".

God's Truth

I never said that it was, false accuser.
Are you a trinitarian?

Trinitarians say 'Elohim' means Gods.

Indeed... three persons and not three "figures".

There is only one God and HE IS SPIRIT.

No scripture says or implies what you say.

You say God is one Spirit and three Persons.

No person exists without a Spirit.

The Father is Spirit, the Son is the exact same Spirit, as is the Holy Spirit.

Right Divider

Body part
Are you a trinitarian?

Trinitarians say 'Elohim' means Gods.
No they do not. They say (and rightly so) that it means God and YET it is a PLURAL word.

There is only one God and HE IS SPIRIT.

No scripture says or implies what you say.

You say God is one Spirit and three Persons.

No person exists without a Spirit.

The Father is Spirit, the Son is the exact same Spirit, as is the Holy Spirit.
A FATHER and SON relationship is a relationship between two PERSONS.

heir

TOL Subscriber
2 Timothy 2:14 Keep reminding God's people of these things. Warn them before God against quarreling about words; it is of no value, and only ruins those who listen.
The words of "no value" in the context of the perverted verse you cite are words contrary to the "things" that saved people are to put in "remembrance". Words contrary are "words to no profit". They are profane and vain babblings. Your rejection that the Word is God is just that (Colossians 1:15-20 KJV).

2 Timothy 2:1 Thou therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus.

2 Timothy 2:2 And the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also.

2 Timothy 2:3 Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.

2 Timothy 2:4 No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

2 Timothy 2:5 And if a man also strive for masteries, yet is he not crowned, except he strive lawfully.

2 Timothy 2:6 The husbandman that laboureth must be first partaker of the fruits.

2 Timothy 2:7 Consider what I say; and the Lord give thee understanding in all things.

2 Timothy 2:8 Remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead according to my gospel:

2 Timothy 2:9 Wherein I suffer trouble, as an evil doer, even unto bonds; but the word of God is not bound.

2 Timothy 2:10 Therefore I endure all things for the elect's sakes, that they may also obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory.

2 Timothy 2:11 It is a faithful saying: For if we be dead with him, we shall also live with him:

2 Timothy 2:12 If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us:

2 Timothy 2:13 If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself.

2 Timothy 2:14 Of these things put them in remembrance, charging them before the Lord that they strive not about words to no profit, but to the subverting of the hearers.

2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

2 Timothy 2:16 But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.

God's Truth

No they do not. They say (and rightly so) that it means God and YET it is a PLURAL word.

A FATHER and SON relationship is a relationship between two PERSONS.

A person is NOT a person if they don't have a spirit for themselves.

God is Spirit.

There are not three different and separate Persons.

marhig

That scripture is the ultimate importance in proving that there is only ONE SPIRIT and that the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are that same one and only Spirit.
But that verse clearly shows us they are two, why when Jesus talks of himself and the father does he say we and our? Why do you believe he said we and our if there isn't two of them?

God's Truth

But that verse clearly shows us they are two,

That scripture clearly shows that the two are one and the same.

why when Jesus talks of himself and the father does he say we and our?

God is one and show Himself to us by three ways.

Why do you believe he said we and our if there isn't two of them?

God the Father is the one and only God who is Spirit. That is what the Bible says.

God the Father who is Spirit, came as a man's spirit in the body of flesh of the person called 'Jesus'.

God's Truth

How does that even help you :idunno:

Sent from my SM-G920V using TOL mobile app

The trinitarians say that God is three DIFFERENT and SEPARATE PERSONS and one proxy Spirit.

However, the BIBLE says that God is Spirit. PERIOD. The Bible does NOT say what the trinitarians say, and it does not even imply it.

The Bible says, "God is Spirit."

Trinitarians say: "God is Spirit and three Persons".

God's Truth

[MENTION=18157]marhig[/MENTION] and [MENTION=15338]Right Divider[/MENTION];

Does the Holy Spirit play the "Person" Jesus sometimes and at other times play the "Person" Father at other times?

marhig

That scripture clearly shows that the two are one and the same.

God is one and show Himself to us by three ways.

God the Father is the one and only God who is Spirit. That is what the Bible says.

God the Father who is Spirit, came as a man's spirit in the body of flesh of the person called 'Jesus'.
So if your believe that God is one and shows himself in three ways then how do you not believe in a triune God? That's what the trinity is.

marhig

[MENTION=18157]marhig[/MENTION] and [MENTION=15338]Right Divider[/MENTION];

Does the Holy Spirit play the "Person" Jesus sometimes and at other times play the "Person" Father at other times?
I don't believe that the Spirit is a person.

Btw I just have to pop out, I'll speak to you later :)

Right Divider

Body part
God. is. Spirit.

God is NOT three different and separate Persons and one Spirit.

That is made up nonsense.
No matter how many times you express your ignorance, it does NOT change the FACT that the Bible describes three different PERSONS as GOD.

This is why the word AND is used:
Matt 28:19 (AKJV/PCE)
(28:19) ¶ Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

ONE name (authority) and THREE PERSONS (AND, AND).