Jesus is God !

glorydaz

Insulting others doesn't help, it just makes you look childish.

As I said, I believe what Jesus and his apostles teach, and they teach that we are to believe that Jesus is the son of God and that he is risen. And I do. And if that's good enough for Jesus as his apostles is good enough for me. And you have no right to judge others as lost who don't believe as you do, when we believe exactly what Jesus says we are to believe in the Bible. But that's between you and God.

Unlike you, I don't care about how I "look". I insult you because you are wilfully ignorant.

And, I am to judge all things, and I've judged your spirit that of a natural man.... lost, and in need of believing the Gospel of Salvation.

But, you are NOT ready to hear and believe the Gospel until you accept Jesus as Lord and God.

Until then, you're worthless and but sounding brass. :blabla:

glorydaz

I don't need to learn from you, you're not speaking the truth.

Ok can you explain it please?

If I thought for a minute you wanted to hear, I would.

And, in fact, I already gave you verses that were very clear...you rejected them.

Since you have proven you are not to be trusted, and have no intention of listening to anyone but yourself, I won't bother wasting my time.

marhig

If I thought for a minute you wanted to hear, I would.

And, in fact, I already gave you verses that were very clear...you rejected them.

Since you have proven you are not to be trusted, and have no intention of listening to anyone but yourself, I won't bother wasting my time.

I didn't reject the verses, I rejected your interpretation of them.

And I do listen when people say what is right, I don't listen to what many from various denominations have added to try to make their false teachings work so as it suits them and not God.

It's simple, Jesus is the way, the truth and the life, his words are Spirit and they are life. Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever and the gospel he preaches doesn't change and it is the gospel that all his apostles preach including Paul. Seeing as Jesus never changes then he would have no need to change the gospel of God or create a new one.

So I believe him and what he says, and I don't listen to people who say that the words of Jesus aren't for me but only for the Jews. The words of Jesus are for all of us, and Jesus teaches that we are to deny ourselves, take up our cross and follow him, and those not willing to do so are not worthy of him, and that we are to obey and live by the will of God, and Jesus says that those not living by the will of God will not enter into the kingdom of heaven. And I believe him.

marhig

Unlike you, I don't care about how I "look". I insult you because you are wilfully ignorant.

And, I am to judge all things, and I've judged your spirit that of a natural man.... lost, and in need of believing the Gospel of Salvation.

But, you are NOT ready to hear and believe the Gospel until you accept Jesus as Lord and God.

Until then, you're worthless and but sounding brass. :blabla:
No you are not to judge, the word of God does the judging, you are above yourself and proud and you are condescending towards others just because they don't agree with you. I have shown you clear scriptures to show why I believe as I do, and I can show you more if you wish, but you take absolutely no notice of them and turn on the insults instead because you can't explain away what is clearly written like this for instance

This is Jesus speaking, quite clearly saying he has a God, and this is after he has gone back to the father not whilst he is still in flesh. So if he says himself that he has a God, why shouldn't I believe him? Just because you tell me I shouldn't? I'll believe Jesus before I believe anyone else.

Revelation 3

Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of MY GOD, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of MY GOD, and the name of the city of MY GOD, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from MY GOD: and I will write upon him my new name. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

By the way, I couldn't care less what you say about me, i only care what God thinks of me and I've forgiven you, and I pray that God forgives you too.

keypurr

So then who did Jesus raise from the dead in John 11:38-44?

If Lazarus' spirit had gone back to God, then was there a spirit in Lazarus' body?

His Father.

Jesus Christ had the power to do restore the spirit in him, displaying the glory of his Father.

Sent from my iPad using TOL

keypurr

You aren't reading what was written. Jesus is including Himself in that "only true God"....can't you see?

If you weren't so anxious to ignore the rest of the text, you'd understand what He is saying.

John 17:1-5
These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee: As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him. And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent. I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do. And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

Do you understand that John the Baptist was sent to prepare the way for OUR GOD?

You need to take the whole of what is written or you'll find that you miss the forest for the trees.

Oh glorydaz, that verse tell us that only one is God, are you so blind as to not see it. You can not twist the words of our Lord to fit your false Trinity doctrine. Jesus Christ is in complete submission to his Father. We have one God AND one Lord. The Son of YHWH is not YHWH. YHWH is the ONLY TRUE God just as our Lord tells us.

You would do better to open your mind and discard the foolishness of our forefathers who were draw away from the original truths of the Master.

keypurr

What's soul sleep? I've never heard of it. Thanks

When we die our spirit (breath) goes back to God who gave it to us and our body goes to sleep and rots in the ground waiting for our Lord to come get us. We will receive a new body for our sleeping soul.

Genesis 2, the body and spirit become a soul.

keypurr

You're a one verse dupe, aren't you? You will die in your sins if you do not confess that Jesus Christ is God. Hundreds of verses speak of His deity, and hundreds speak of His humanity. You've decided to flip a coin and accept those which say He is man. That's sad for you because it leaves you with NO SAVIOUR.

You are from another planet.

You wrong as always friend.

keypurr

Christians believe what is written.....to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord. 2 Corinthians 5:6, 2 Corinthians 5:8

Cults believe people remain unknowing in the grave.

The dead know nothing, their thoughts perish. Your tied up by fables that you can not break away from.

keypurr

Where does it say in the Bible that Godhead means trinity?

They try so hard to defend what they can't. The old traditions made by dedicated stupid people who were told half truths carry on in them. All we can is pray that one day they will put their childish doctrines away and read the truth.

You have been blessed Marhig.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
No you are not to judge, the word of God does the judging, you are above yourself and proud and you are condescending towards others just because they don't agree with you. I have shown you clear scriptures to show why I believe as I do, and I can show you more if you wish, but you take absolutely no notice of them and turn on the insults instead because you can't explain away what is clearly written like this for instance

This is Jesus speaking, quite clearly saying he has a God, and this is after he has gone back to the father not whilst he is still in flesh. So if he says himself that he has a God, why shouldn't I believe him? Just because you tell me I shouldn't? I'll believe Jesus before I believe anyone else.

Revelation 3

Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of MY GOD, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of MY GOD, and the name of the city of MY GOD, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from MY GOD: and I will write upon him my new name. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

By the way, I couldn't care less what you say about me, i only care what God thinks of me and I've forgiven you, and I pray that God forgives you too.
I could give you any number of verses that tell believers to judge. And I can also tell you that the verses that say "don't judge" are addressed to hypocrites.

You are judging and condemning GD for judging, yet you say that "Only God can judge," which makes you a hypocrite.

And hypocrites like yourself are usually hypocrites because they have misinterpreted scripture.

Oh, and GD doesn't want your forgiveness, for she hasn't wronged you, nor has she repented of anything. You make forgiveness superfluous.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
His Father.

Jesus Christ had the power to do restore the spirit in him, displaying the glory of his Father.

So you're saying that God the Father indwelt Lazarus' body?

Keypurr, that's not what Scripture says. Jesus said: "Lazarus, come forth," and Lazarus came forth. He did not say: "Father, come forth in Lazarus' body."

I'm pretty sure Lazarus came back to his own body.

Something to think about: What if Jesus had simply said, "Come forth," and not specified Lazarus?"

drbrumley

No, just because the Jews said he made himself God, doesn't mean that he did. The Jews had no understanding, they said that he made himself God because Jesus said the father and I are one. Which he meant as one in heart mind and love, and Jesus also says that we are one with him and the father once we belong to Christ and we are not God.(see John 17) But the Jews didn't understand this.

Jesus then corrected them and said clearly who he is, he said to them. Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; BECAUSE SAID, I AM THE SON OF GOD?

Here's the passage

John 10

Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him. Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me? The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God. Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken; Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

He clearly corrected them and Says he is the son of God, not that he is God.

:sigh:

keypurr

So you're saying that God the Father indwelt Lazarus' body?

Where did I say that?

Keypurr, that's not what Scripture says. Jesus said: "Lazarus, come forth," and Lazarus came forth. He did not say: "Father, come forth in Lazarus' body."

Again,where did I say t6hat?

I'm pretty sure Lazarus came back to his own body.

Agree

Something to think about: What if Jesus had simply said, "Come forth," and not specified Lazarus?"

Joh 11:40 Jesus saith unto her, Said I not unto thee, that, if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God?[/COLOR]
Joh 11:41 Then they took away the stone from the place where the dead was laid. And Jesus lifted up his eyes, and said, Father, I thank thee that thou hast heard me.
Joh 11:42 And I knew that thou hearest me always: but because of the people which stand by I said it, that they may believe that thou hast sent me.
Joh 11:43 And when he thus had spoken, he cried with a loud voice, Lazarus, come forth.

Note he was raised to show the Glory of God.

Verses for your consideration.
The spirit is the breath of life. God put the spirit back into Lazarus, Christ was enpowered to do this by his Father.

Gen 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Job 7:7 Oh remember that my life is a breath: Mine eye shall no more see good.

Job 33:4 The Spirit of God hath made me, And the breath of the Almighty giveth me life.

Publed; Thou takest away their breath, they die, And return to their dust.

Psa 146:4 His breath goeth forth, he returneth to his earth; In that very day his thoughts perish.

Eze 37:5 Thus saith the Lord Jehovah unto these bones: Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live.
Eze 37:6 And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and ye shall live; and ye shall know that I am Jehovah.

Eze 37:10 So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.
Eze 37:11 Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.
Eze 37:12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.
Eze 37:13 And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,
Eze 37:14 And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken it, and performed it, saith the LORD.

keypurr

You aren't reading what was written. Jesus is including Himself in that "only true God"....can't you see?

If you weren't so anxious to ignore the rest of the text, you'd understand what He is saying.

John 17:1-5
These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee: As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him. And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent. I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do. And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

Do you understand that John the Baptist was sent to prepare the way for OUR GOD?

You need to take the whole of what is written or you'll find that you miss the forest for the trees.

Glorydaz you can not change what is written. Your falty reading of this verse is your excuse for not seeing it for what it says.

Joh 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Now go back and read the chapter slowly.

glorydaz

Glorydaz you can not change what is written. Your falty reading of this verse is your excuse for not seeing it for what it says.

Joh 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Now go back and read the chapter slowly.

I don't need to go back and read the one verse slowly, because I read the entire context with understanding.