Its safer to own a gun?

Status
Not open for further replies.

musterion

Me: I need a hand gun.
Clerk: Okay. What do you need a hand gun for?
Me: Protection!
Clerk: Protection against what?
Me: Other people with guns of course.

Why are we so afraid of each other?

I'll give you five bucks to go down to the South side at midnight, stand on the street corner and ask anyone who passes by that question

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Take off those prejudiced, bigoted, twisted, specs that you're wearing, and look again at the World through your Christian eyes. You'll see a different picture altogether.

Every response you make proves my point - you'd rather talk about me than the 100 people (mostly black) who got shot in Chicago over the fourth

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
It depends on where you live here.
But for the most part- no- you aren't safer with a gun. At least not in the general, day to day sense.

The freedom to bear arms by the American Constitution is for the purpose of defying tyranny.

For those law abiding blacks in the inner cities, the tyranny they face is not from the government, not from the police

It's from their criminal neighbors

musterion

It depends on where you live here.
But for the most part- no- you aren't safer with a gun. At least not in the general, day to day sense.

False.

The freedom to bear arms by the American Constitution is for the purpose of defying tyranny.

True, but the essence of tyranny is when anyone seeks to force his will upon others. Individuals are just as capable of that as unjust governments. It's called crime.

If you say citizens do not have the right to defend themselves against criminals, you are automatically saying criminals have the right to impose their will on citizens. That would make you as lawless as any criminal because you help enable crime.

eider

Every response you make proves my point - you'd rather talk about me than the 100 people (mostly black) who got shot in Chicago over the fourth

No dosey! I don't mind talking to you, but you're not interesting enough to talk about!
And.... NO! Dosey does NOT want to talk about such incidents as Chicago.
Dosey does not give a hoot.
Dosey wrote previously...
Nobody here in america cares

duh.... :idunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.