ECT Israel's Prophetic Clock stopped in 70AD, not in Mid Acts

Danoh

I think you've known this whole time exactly what was meant and are just playing word games to troll the thread with.

Darby hater.
It's not nice to hate.

Shades of Jerry's EXACT, SAME, RELENTLESS BAITING, ay, Tam?

The fool CONTINUES TO believe we can't see his SAME Jerry-at-tricks - what a neurotic clown, Tel-a-lie is.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I think you've known this whole time exactly what was meant and are just playing word games to troll the thread with.

Darby hater.
It's not nice to hate.

The only defense I have ever heard is the Wailing Wall one

I have never heard a different one

The reason I started this thread is that Dispies such as STP, steko, and others have said some of the prophecies in the Olivet Discourse were fulfilled in 70AD

Therefor I don't understand how a Dispy can claim some of the prophecies were fulfilled in 70AD and at the same time claim Israel's prophetic clock was stopped in Mid-Acts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Danoh

512 posts in this thread (about Israel's prophetic clock), and you still can't defend your claim.

Neither can any other Darby follower (except for the Wailing Wall excuse).

Once again, Dispensationalism is proven a false belief system.

"...you know my answer - Israel's Prophetic clock was temporarily stopped by God."

Apparantly, so was yours :rotfl:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
"...you know my answer - Israel's Prophetic clock was temporarily stopped by God."

Apparantly, so was yours :rotfl:

Does that mean you deny that any prophecies for Israel were fulfilled from 64AD - 70AD?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Ah, now I understand. Thank you for clarifying. I had given you the benefit of the doubt and thought you were genuine in some manner. Now I know not to interact with you further.
I am genuine but folks can only take so much of being told they are completely wrong about everything they know. Please take your pompous show away from me.

Danoh

Does that mean you deny that any prophecies for Israel were fulfilled from 64AD - 70AD?

It means I have equally zero interest in catering to your need to bait others into answering questions you have absolutely zero intetest in actually exploring the answers to; other than your own.

You - you Jerry Shugart; you.

:chuckle:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
It means I have equally zero interest in catering to your need to bait others into answering questions you have absolutely zero intetest in actually exploring the answers to; other than your own.

You - you Jerry Shugart; you.

:rotfl:

ClimateSanity

Just admit it Tet. Any answer he gives will be wrong except the answer you insist is right. Why answer only to have you say WRONG TRY AGAIN.?

ClimateSanity

I have a feeling he has as some ideas concerning the events from 64 to 70 A.D. and their significance from a prophetic viewpoint, but he knows you will not see his insights as genuine and the result of independent thinking. You will charge him of just coming up with anything possible to keep Darby alive. Treat him with respect instead of a non thinking robot. But he knows you won't, hence the refusal to engage you.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Just admit it Tet. Any answer he gives will be wrong except the answer you insist is right. Why answer only to have you say WRONG TRY AGAIN.?

I've been on TOL for almost 10 years now.

When people can answer a question, they jump at it.

The reason why Danoh, and every other Darby follower hasn't answered the question is because they only have one option they can give (Wailing Wall), and they don't like that answer.

There is no answer you guys can give, and you all know it, and that's why you haven't responded.

This thread proves what a false belief system Dispensationalism is, and not one of you Darby followers can defend Dispensationalism.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
That's the only trick he has to get most people to keep engaging him. Many appear to have quit. They figured out he's Meshak with a better vocabulary.

mysteryboy, you're just another Darby follower in denial.

But at least you had the decency to claim some stones were still left standing (the Wailing Wall excuse), and thus offered some explanation for the events in 70AD.

However, your defense is very easily refuted with Luke 19:44.

You guys can try all you want to attack me, but none of you can defend the false teachings of John Nelson Darby (Dispensationalism), and the "prophetic clock" claim easily proves what a false belief system Dispensationalism really is.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

I'm not here to explore something I know is not true.

Your "prophetic clock" claim is 100% false.

It's a heresy that was invented by John Nelson Darby. It's as false as Mormonism. I have no interest in exploring Mormonism because I already know it's a false belief system invented by Joseph Smith.

Smith and Darby were contemporaries.

So, you can go on and on about my "interest" all you want, but I'm 100% positive that your "prophetic clock" claim is false.

My proof: You have yet to even attempt to defend your false claim.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I am genuine but folks can only take so much of being told they are completely wrong about everything they know.

We're here to help you.

Your Dispensationalism is completely wrong.

It's a false belief system that was invented by John Nelson Darby in 1830.

Everything you have been taught didn't exist before Darby.

Danoh

I've been on TOL for almost 10 years now.

When people can answer a question, they jump at it.

The reason why Danoh, and every other Darby follower hasn't answered the question is because they only have one option they can give (Wailing Wall), and they don't like that answer.

There is no answer you guys can give, and you all know it, and that's why you haven't responded.

This thread proves what a false belief system Dispensationalism is, and not one of you Darby followers can defend Dispensationalism.

Ten wasted years.

For yours is Jerry Shugart's EXACT manner not only in baiting approach, but in his EXACT SAME REPEATED self-deluded rationale every time your endless uncertain sound is left to its own echo - the self-delusion that you are being ignored because of some victory you in your fool mind have somehow won.

In short...

So goodbye yellow brick road
Where the dogs of society howl
You can't plant me in your penthouse
I'm going back to my plough

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
you are being ignored because of some victory

That's correct.

I have successfully demonstrated that Dispensationalism is a false belief system by showing the "prophetic clock" claim cannot stand the test of scripture.

Luke 19:44 proves the "prophetic clock" claim as false.

Dispensationalism is built upon the "prophetic clock" claim.

Therefore, Dispensationalism is false.

Not you, nor any other Darby follower has been able to defend the claim.