ECT Israel's Prophetic Clock stopped in 70AD, not in Mid Acts

Danoh

More proof that when Darby followers are refuted, they turn into immature little children.

Dispensationalism is once again proven a false belief system.

Yep, Jerry's same response to any reaction to his many attempts at baiting others into worshipping your same kind of crapola vanity.

Talk about the sense of childhood abandonment issues behind your compulsion's endless need to repeat insistence others play ball with you.

I suspect the Preterists don't want their own Jerry.

So here you are, pestering others to play with you - on your vain, one sided, labors of others, narrow minded terms.

You "sense of having been abandoned" loser.

Danoh

The other Death Knell to Dispensationalism regarding the "prophetic clock"/70AD is their understanding of "the age of grace".

Dispies have "the age of grace" as one of the names for the secret parenthetical dispensation that was allegedly sandwiched in between God's dealings with Israel.

Dispies can't have God's wrath being poured out on over 1 million people in the age of grace. That goes against all of their understandings and claims for "the age of grace".

Because the Dispies reject the NC, they fail to see that the wrath of God that was poured out on the Jews in 70AD marked the end of the OC.

It also shows there was an overlap of the two covenants from 30AD to 70AD, with the OC coming to a complete end in 70AD.

Post 70AD, we now fully live in the NC (aka age of grace).

See that - you are fine all by yourself - you impressing you - when others won't play ball.

Another of Jerry's many displays - if they won't come pay homage to me , well then, I'll just have to send out some smoke signals, yeah, that ought to bring them running. O yes, soon I'll have an assembly of fools to worship me, Jerry, ur, Tel-a-lie :chuckle:

john w

Hall of Fame
..... I don't see the law of Moses in place, I don't see the Old Covenant in place, ................

That's probably because
all of the above came to an end in 70AD.

Caught in another lie, as the punk says the law of Moses came to an end in 70AD, yet he spams:

"The law was nailed to the cross."-greasy, slick Craigie

Which is why Paul called the days he lived in "the culmination of the ages", which is why the writer of Hebrews described his days as "these last days", which is why Peter called the days he lived in "these last times", and why John was told "the end is near".

Isaiah 2 KJV 2 And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the Lord’s house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it. 3And many people shall go and say,Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord,
to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways,and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law,and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem. 4 And he shall judge among the nations,and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation,

Micah 4:1 KJV 1 But in the last days it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the house of the Lord shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow unto it.2And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord,and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths:for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem. 3 And he shall judge among many people, and rebuke strong nations afar off; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up a sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

Vs.

2 Timothy 3 KJV
1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, 4 traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; 5 having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

Geasy Craigie: It says the same thing.....Darby....Bullinger.....Fleshly.....Darby...You are in denial...Figurative...Darby....Hyperbole....Darby.....Fulfilled 70 AD/1970 AD/Fulfilled in Christ....Don't you believe Paul?....Darby....I was a dispensationalist until 1970 AD....Darby...

john w

Hall of Fame
.... Josephus and Tacitus described .....

His men teachers, at least one a Christ rejector, at that.

Why do you follow the teachings of men, sweetie?

Craigie suffers another death knell, admitting that he follows the teachings of "fallable" "men!!!!!!!!!!!!"

john w

Hall of Fame
Does that mean you deny that any prophecies for Israel were fulfilled from 64AD - 70AD?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk"

Get a job yet, infidel? Who paid for that Tapatalk, greasy one?

john w

Hall of Fame
mysteryboy, you're just another Darby follower in denial.

=666th time this year for that spam

That's all the punk has.

You guys can try all you want to attack me, but none of you can defend the false teachings of John Nelson Darby (Dispensationalism), and the "prophetic clock" claim easily proves what a false belief system Dispensationalism really is.

The flaming actress cries, and pines, and wines, out of one side of his babbling, dung mouth, about how all those meanie, bully dispies are attacking him, and, out of the other, insults musterion, and myself, with his effeminate, "tough guy" "boy" personal attack.

You whimpering hypocrite, wimp, cry baby. Grow a spine, you actress.

john w

Hall of Fame
Nice picture of you and Sir Elton. I'll bet you two had a great time :chuckle:

Here is a pic, "god"rulz took of Tellalie, when he met with him recently. He looks just like Clay Aikens.

clay-aiken.jpg

But Clay has more hair than Craigie, and bigger arms(like Craigie's wife).

john w

Hall of Fame
You don't know what the foundation of dispensationalism is as I just proved. You cannot knock down something if you don't know what it is. Besides, by what standard do you consider you knocked down or proven anything? All of this is in your head and the preterism at large. When you guys get to determine the rules, it's easy to declare victory and walk away. Get in a real professional debate where terms must be strictly defined and the rules of debate agreed upon and strictly followed. You couldn't last one second in such a debate.

He entered a debate(loosely employed-it was a "No contest") with Hilston a few years ago, and Craigie got bloodied, picked apart, suffered a "death knell," so much so, that he bailed, "scurried like a cockroach when the light was shone on him," bolted, and whimpered away, never returning to the debate, pleading "No Mas." Ask the TOL audience-they will confirm it.

Last edited:

SaulToPaul 2

Here is a pic, "god"rulz took of Tellalie, when he met with him recently. He looks just like Clay Aikens.

clay-aiken.jpg

But Clay has more hair than Craigie, and bigger arms(like Craigie's wife).

That was before Clay started putting away the double cheeseburgers, too.

Danoh

"Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk"

Get a job yet, infidel? Who paid for that Tapatalk, greasy one?

In his case, its' TapaStalk :chuckle:

No one other than his twin Jerry has ever started so many baiting posts; turned every thread he visits into a means of baiting MADS into answering questions the only intent of are to pick fights the loser; Tel-a-lie, never wins, like Tel-a-lie has.

Yep TapaStalk.

john w

Hall of Fame
You're conflating two different things.

1) The beast
2) The return of Christ

As for the beast, the Revelation makes it clear that the beast is an empire, seven kings, and a man.

As for the return of Christ, it is also described as the Day of the Lord. In the OT "the Day of the Lord" is always judgment.

So, no confusion on my end.

The real confusion is trying to reconcile the claim that Israel's prophetic clock stopped in Mid-Acts with the events of 70AD.

The fact that not one of you Darby followers has even attempted to explain it, is proof that it is you Darby followers who are not only confused, but wrong.

Prove me wrong Tam. All you have to do is explain how Luke 19:44 reconciles with your stopped clock theory?

Craigie's "The return of Christ"

"Jesus never physically returned, and never will physically return to planet earth after He ascended to Heaven"-Preterist deceiver Tet.

vs.

“And that is what happened. The Lord came in a way that everyone could see Him. However, He never touched planet earth, and when this event was over, He then sat on the throne in Heaven NOT on planet earth.”-Tet.

"Everyone" that saw Him, according to Craigie, was Josephus, and Wikipedia. Wait....According to Craigie the Clown, he did not return physically, but all of Jerusalem saw him.. And, according to Craigie the Clown, signs are invisible...

Wait...

Vs.

"Tet is a preterist that believes Christ already returned in 70 AD viathe Roman Army."-Tambora, on another TOL thread

"Correct, and thanks for making it clear that it was the Roman army that was His return."-stupid Craigie

"The Roman army destroyed Jerusalem in 70AD. That is what Jesus meant when He said He will return."-Gomer Tet.

Hebrews 9:28 KJV
So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

Craigie the Clown: The Roman army was looking for him-that is the "them" above. My infallible AD 70/Pteterist "teachers" taught me,like Hank Hanegraaf, from whom I copy'npaste/spam.

Shazam, Gomer!

Preterist Gomer Tet...from the army of the ignorant.

I know, I know....Darby...Bullinger....You follow the teachings/inventions/theories of fallible men, unlike me, as I, Craigie, follow the teachings of infallible men, or women, or the pope....vision of a teenage girl.....Darby.....Bullinger.....figurative.....hy perbole...fulfilled AD 65, or 66, 0r 70, 0r 666......No one taught dispensationalism, until Darby, and no one taught that the earth was round, until, and no one taught of the concept of "God the Father," until this "Jesus" I reference, in disrespect, flipping the bird at him, came around, and the idea that he will be King on the planet earth, ..........and Pluto was a planet, at one time, as when you discover objective truth, determines if it is, in fact, objective truth, you see, well, uh, urr, and thus, the Lord Jesus Christ was not really the Lord God, until I, Gomer Tet., discovered it, you see.....

Snip....snap...snort....

Clown.

"The fact that not one of you Darby followers has even attempted to explain it, is proof that it is you Darby followers who are not only confused, but wrong.Prove me wrong Tam."-Tellalie

The fact that you will not identify this "everyone" that allegedly saw this "un physical" Saviour return in 70 AD, not ever even attempting to explain it, after 3 years of being asked, is proof that it is you Josephus/Wiki/Russell/Gentry/Hanegraaf/King followers who are not only confused, but wrong, and have suffered another death knell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

john w

Hall of Fame
do you follow the teachings of women?

You missed it. I've asked him that "Do you follow the teachings of women?" question for years, in response to his "Dispensationalist follow the teachings of men" "argument" against dispensationalism.

Pay attention.

john w

Hall of Fame
It's a free app.

Once again, your intelligence is on display.

Thanks, Craigie!!! Is that all you have? Please....Give us another "Darby," and "death knell!!!!"

Why don't you follow Paul, intelligent one, and get a job, infidel, and take care of your "family," instead of being enclosed in your closet at home, on TOL 1/2 of your "waking" hours, trying to get even, with those meanie dispies/Hilston, who hurt your feelings, years ago? Well?

1 Timothy 5:8 KJV But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.

Whatya say, punk, Gomer Tellalie.....Wanna shot at the title?

saint John "Riggs" W