ECT Israel's Prophetic Clock stopped in 70AD, not in Mid Acts

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
All you have to do is open your eyes and see that the end has not yet come. How stupid can one be ?

I'm not a Preterist, but if you would understand the distinctions between Full Preterism (not Christian, and introduced by a Jesuit) and could recognize what Partial Preterism really is and says (a difficult task for Futurists and many Historicists), you'd realize you're mischaracterizing everything Tet says through an artificial filter.

Not one Dispy is representing it authentically at all.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I'm not a Preterist, but if you would understand the distinctions between Full Preterism (not Christian, and introduced by a Jesuit) and could recognize what Partial Preterism really is and says (a difficult task for Futurists and many Historicists), you'd realize you're mischaracterizing everything Tet says through an artificial filter.

Not one Dispy is representing it authentically at all.

I've never seen a SOF from Tet or an outline of some kind showing what he actually believes. :idunno:

Unfortunately, I don't like to study false docrtrines so I don't know the differences between full and partial preterists

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
I've never seen a SOF from Tet or an outline of some kind showing what he actually believes. :idunno:

Unfortunately, I don't like to study false docrtrines so I don't know the differences between full and partial preterists

What you don't realize you're ACTUALLY saying is...

I (PJ) have taken an absolute and myopic shallow and indoctrinated stance on Eschatology without examining all competing doctrinal Eschatological views and discounting error while holding to truth.

This is an epidemic. Everyone clinging to their own autonomous doctrinal biases without even knowing what NOT to know.

Dispensationalism mistakes the various forms of God's distribution of law with economies (oikonomiai) of His house.

The only worthy steward for God's house is the Son of the House. Not Adam. Not Noah. Not Abraham. Not Moses. Not Joshua. Not David. And not Paul or any other Apostle.

Only God and His eternal uncreated Son can be Owner and Steward, with all Believers being co-steward. There can be no more oikonomiai than the original and the current. Not 5 or 7 or 11. One original, and then this one; both by/of the eternal Logos.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
What you don't realize you're ACTUALLY saying is...

I (PJ) have taken an absolute and myopic shallow and indoctrinated stance on Eschatology without examining all competing doctrinal Eschatological views and discounting error while holding to truth.

This is an epidemic. Everyone clinging to their own autonomous doctrinal biases without even knowing what NOT to know.

Dispensationalism mistakes the various forms of God's distribution of law with economies (oikonomiai) of His house.

The only worthy steward for God's house is the Son of the House. Not Adam. Not Noah. Not Abraham. Not Moses. Not Joshua. Not David. And not Paul or any other Apostle.

Only God and His eternal uncreated Son can be Owner and Steward, with all Believers being co-steward. There can be no more oikonomiai than the original and the current. Not 5 or 7 or 11. One original, and then this one; both by/of the eternal Logos.

Yes, I said it is unfortunate -

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber

Can you outline the scriptural exclusions for all eschatology views you denounce in favor of Dispensational Futurism?

Can you outline the exact errors of every form of Preterism, Idealism, Historicism, and all other nuances of Futurism that aren't Dispensationalism?

If so, do so. If not, shame on you.

Interplanner

Full preterism says the 2nd coming of 2 Pet 3 has already taken place. That the ordinary language there is figurative about Judaism.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
All you have to do is open your eyes and see that the end has not yet come. How stupid can one be ?

My eyes are open.

I don't see a temple, I don't see a High Priest, I don't see any Levites, I don't see the law of Moses in place, I don't see the Old Covenant in place, I don't see a difference between Jew & Gentile.

That's probably because all of the above came to an end in 70AD.

Which is why Paul called the days he lived in "the culmination of the ages", which is why the writer of Hebrews described his days as "these last days", which is why Peter called the days he lived in "these last times", and why John was told "the end is near".

You need to let go of the false teachings of Dispensationalism, and your eyes will be opened.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Full preterism says the 2nd coming of 2 Pet 3 has already taken place. That the ordinary language there is figurative about Judaism.

I disagree.

In my opinion, partial preterism says the "thousand years" are taking place right now, and that the Day of Judgement, the release of Satan for a little while, the casting of Satan into the lake of fire, and the second resurrection are all future events.

Full Preterism has the "thousand years" taking place from 30AD - 70AD, and all of the events I listed above as already taking place by 70AD.

Both full and partial have the return of Christ Jesus in 70AD (Matt 24:34). However, there are differences as to how He returned.

I'm a partial preterist.

Danoh

I disagree.

In my opinion, partial preterism says the "thousand years" are taking place right now, and that the Day of Judgement, the release of Satan for a little while, the casting of Satan into the lake of fire, and the second resurrection are all future events.

Full Preterism has the "thousand years" taking place from 30AD - 70AD, and all of the events I listed above as already taking place by 70AD.

Both full and partial have the return of Christ Jesus in 70AD (Matt 24:34). However, there are differences as to how He returned.

I'm a partial preterist.

:chuckle:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
:chuckle:

512 posts in this thread (about Israel's prophetic clock), and you still can't defend your claim.

Neither can any other Darby follower (except for the Wailing Wall excuse).

Once again, Dispensationalism is proven a false belief system.

you know my answer - Israel's Prophetic clock was temporarily stopped by God

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I bet there are!

Yes,

I believe it was The Day of the Lord.

All throughout the OT, The Day of the Lord was judgment.

Very few deny that what happened in 70AD was the judgment that Christ Jesus had prophesied 40 years earlier.

In addition to the judgment, Josephus and Tacitus described the following events from that judgment:

" for, before sun-setting, chariots and troops of soldiers in their armour were seen running about among the clouds, and surrounding of cities." - Josephus

" In the sky appeared a vision of armies in conflict, of glittering armour." - Tacitus

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I bet there are!

Hey Tam,

Care to chime in on the topic of the thread?

Since you're a Dispy, you have to adhere to the prophetic clock being stopped somewhere in Mid-Acts. So, how do you reconcile the stopped clock with the events of 70AD?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hey steko,

A few months ago you said that the Roman army surrounding Jerusalem and the Christian Jews fleeing to the mountains was fulfilled in 70AD.

So, how do reconcile your statement with Israel's prophetic clock allegedly being stopped somewhere in Mid-Acts?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hey Tam,

Care to chime in on the topic of the thread?

Since you're a Dispy, you have to adhere to the prophetic clock being stopped somewhere in Mid-Acts. So, how do you reconcile the stopped clock with the events of 70AD?
I think you've known this whole time exactly what was meant and are just playing word games to troll the thread with.

Darby hater.
It's not nice to hate.