ISP blocking Bob Enyart Live?

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Why in the world would an ISP block Bob's website? At least directly.

It is an odd situation though. My only guess is that a category of sites is getting blocked which Bob's site falls under. But what category would that be? :idunno:
Have you tried calling the ISP about it?

Maybe God's trying to tell you something and you are fighting His will with that proxy tool. :plain:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Why in the world would an ISP block Bob's website? At least directly.

He was blocked by the IT employee on Kwajalein saying Kgov is "extreme" but you could still visit jihad pages that say cut heads off.

This is truly disappointing you seemed confused. I hope you are joking.

It might not be company policy. But the companies do not screen who they are hiring in the right way. Those who can do, those who can't teach. That includes all forms of controlling information. The left only goes into those fields to stop people from learning truth and facts.

swanca99

In honor of our late son, my family has retained his domain and kept his website going. A friend was trying to access it from work and it was blocked as being a "malicious website."

Since we are paying for the site anyway, I moved some content from some free sites to it a few years ago. This included some theology stuff. I also added a section on our Bible collection. Really malicious stuff.

zoo22

In honor of our late son, my family has retained his domain and kept his website going. A friend was trying to access it from work and it was blocked as being a "malicious website."

Since we are paying for the site anyway, I moved some content from some free sites to it a few years ago. This included some theology stuff. I also added a section on our Bible collection. Really malicious stuff.

"Malicious website" generally has nothing at all to do with content. It's about code and viruses that might harm your computer. "Malware." Homemade sites that have hinky scrapped-together code are frequently blocked by a company's security software or will raise warning.

Last edited:
The censorship is just starting and liberals once again make the Brown Shirts proud.

Many states have passed laws similar to Colorado's SB 200 passed in 2008. It's called the "bathroom law" as it allows men to use woman's bathrooms, showers, etc. Sick enough, but mostly ignored it's real danger; censorship of anything moral and it's only a matter of time before the perverts take these things to court and set presidents.

SB 200; Section 8

Publishing of discriminative matter forbidden. No
person
, being the owner, lessee, proprietor, manager, superintendent, agent,
or employee of any place of public accommodation, resort, or amusement,
directly or indirectly, by himself or herself or through another person shall
publish, issue, circulate, send, distribute, give away, or display in any way,
manner, or shape or by any means or method, except as provided in this
section, any communication, paper, poster, folder, manuscript, book,
pamphlet, writing, print, letter, notice, or advertisement of any kind, nature,
or description which THAT is intended or calculated to discriminate or
actually discriminates against any disability, race, creed, color, sex, SEXUAL
ORIENTATION, marital status, national origin, or ancestry
or against any of
the members thereof .....

noguru

The censorship is just starting and liberals once again make the Brown Shirts proud.

Many states have passed laws similar to Colorado's SB 200 passed in 2008. It's called the "bathroom law" as it allows men to use woman's bathrooms, showers, etc. Sick enough, but mostly ignored it's real danger; censorship of anything moral and it's only a matter of time before the perverts take these things to court and set presidents.

You do mean precedents, rather than presidents, right?

noguru

"Malicious website" generally has nothing at all to do with content. It's about code and viruses that might harm your computer. "Malware." Homemade sites that have scrapped-together code are frequently blocked by a companies security software or will raise warning.

Perhaps you should refrain from all that liberal babble. It's complexity appears, to those insensitive to such nuances, as just empty words with no meaning.

You can call it a type of built in censorship, akin to Morton's Demon.

noguru

He was blocked by the IT employee on Kwajalein saying Kgov is "extreme" but you could still visit jihad pages that say cut heads off.

This is truly disappointing you seemed confused. I hope you are joking.

It might not be company policy. But the companies do not screen who they are hiring in the right way. Those who can do, those who can't teach. That includes all forms of controlling information. The left only goes into those fields to stop people from learning truth and facts.

:rotfl:

Oh the irony is just too much sometimes.

If you were actually capable of retaining truth and facts, you might have a better chance at being heard by those sincerely looking for them.

Though this following is certainly a factor in the world today and one of the reasons some enjoy a pulpit here.

The truth is sometimes a poor competitor in the market place of ideas – complicated, unsatisfying, full of dilemmas, always vulnerable to misinterpretation and abuse. - George F. Kennan

noguru

I am wondering if Delmar, the super sleuth, has gotten any closer to an accurate understanding of reality yet.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I am wondering if Delmar, the super sleuth, has gotten any closer to an accurate understanding of reality yet.

I still can not connect to Kgov.com or denverbiblechurch.com from any device in my home.

When I connect a device from my home to wifi at another location or go through I proxy server I have no problem connecting to Kgov or Denverbiblechurch :idunno:

What reality, other that my ISP blocking those sites, can you conclude?

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
I still can not connect to Kgov.com or denverbiblechurch.com from any device in my home.

When I connect a device from my home to wifi at another location or go through I proxy server I have no problem connecting to Kgov or Denverbiblechurch :idunno:

What reality, other that my ISP blocking those sites, can you conclude?
Call your provider and ask.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

I don't remember you ever being rude to me before. What gives?

Ha Nazir

I suspect that my internet provider is blocking KGOV.com. For about a week I have not been able to sign on to the Bob Enyart website. I thought the site must have been down but yesterday I signed on at work and it came right up. So I got home and tried and still could not access the site from my home. So my wife tried on her cell phone and it came right up. Same story with Denverbiblechurch.com
Today I am going to take my tablet to a wifi hot spot to confirm my suspicion.

I have heard that we will receive in the same manner we give. Have you ever censored anyone Del? What happened to Noguru? How many people have you banned since you became a mod? oh excuse me, I meant Super Moderator.

If you want to boast about exercising your bias here on TOL you have no room to complain about the bias of network owners.

Just so you know, I am fully expecting to be banned for this post. Go for it!

P.S. BTW, are you the pot or are you the kettle in this instance?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:rotfl:

Oh the irony is just too much sometimes.

If you were actually capable of retaining truth and facts, you might have a better chance at being heard by those sincerely looking for them.

Though this following is certainly a factor in the world today and one of the reasons some enjoy a pulpit here.

I will wait for you to be released from the penalty box to come up with a real reply.