I will not vote for trump

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I was a kid then and I knew what was going on. Grew up to vote Republican, the Republicans did nothing to fix Roe v Wade, and will do nothing in future.

our discussion got buried in drama over on the other thread and i'm about to head out (log off aka leave aka blow this popsicle stand)

if you'd like to continue our exchange, i'm game, but i won't be on until tomorrow (and not too much then - my second round of online classes is starting)

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
chrys, to town:

the kind of man who voted to make this disgusting scumbag the potus:

obama-supports-dismemberment-abortion.jpg

My own fellow Catholic will vote for this evil. He will pay at judgement. So will the rest of you.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
My own fellow Catholic will vote for this evil. He will pay at judgement. So will the rest of you.
So now you think you're a mind reader and the judge of men. Remarkable.

What my stalker doesn't relate is that anyone who voted for either of the party candidates did when they pulled that lever in the president's first run is vote for a pro abortion candidate. The distinction was in degree. Thankfully, neither candidate decided the issue, just as neither will. I didn't vote for him on the issue and I didn't vote against him on the issue. Abortion will end with a groundswell and an amendment, as with slavery.

Lastly, I'm a creature of grace, saved without merit. You're not my judge.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I wish you were a mind reader right now so you could know what I am thinking but can't post in this forum.
That you're proud of that immaturity isn't surprising, but it's still disappointing.

You too will pay at judgement. No, I am not judge
Those two statements are incongruous. The second is correct.

, but I'll bet I know what God does to mass baby killers AND THEIR ACCOMPLICES
Loves and welcomes them if they repent, but since I'm neither killer nor accomplice (and neither are the people who voted for the conservatives who gave us the Roe Court) and I am the recipient of that unmerited grace, it's not a point that troubles me. :e4e:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I'm sensing that even if Hillary Clinton were a saint, you'd find it fitting to vote against her.

60% of the voting body on average are women, and they tend not to vote for women either. If a woman is voted to lead, then it was coerced or forced. The rest of the 1st World has seen a lot of that, and now America may be seeing the same.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
I'm sensing that even if Hillary Clinton were a saint, you'd find it fitting to vote against her.

If Hillary repented, became pro-life, pro traditional marriage, and embraced the founding principles of limited government and liberty, I would gladly vote for her. But she embraces the opposite of all those things because she is evil and perverted, just like you.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I was a kid then and I knew what was going on. Grew up to vote Republican, the Republicans did nothing to fix Roe v Wade, and they will do nothing in future to fix Roe v. Wade.

you like the typical trump supporter are mad at the republicans because they couldn't stop the democrats
-and-
that makes you deplorable

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
I was a kid then and I knew what was going on. Grew up to vote Republican, the Republicans did nothing to fix Roe v Wade, and they will do nothing in future to fix Roe v. Wade.
Another ignorant lie by Anna.

1) The only way to stop abortion is to overturn Roe v. Wade. The only way to do that is by another Supreme Court decision. The only way to do THAT is appoint originalist judges, and that what GOP presidents always try to do. Short of that, Republicans have also passed hundreds of laws biting around the edge of abortion in order to curtail and limit it as much as possible. You're a liar Anna, as usual.

2) You are now voting for an extremist abortion supporter, so obviously you never really cared about the issue in the first place. Again, you are a bald-faced liar.

you like the typical trump supporter are mad at the republicans because they couldn't stop the democrats -and- that makes you deplorable

"I will not vote for Trump", means I am willing to destroy the Supreme Court, the economy and the military and have my children and grandchildren - and everyone's else's too - grow up in a living hell because I'm a sissy who gets his feelings hurt when Trump says mean things. I am a selfish small little jerk who feels morally superior by destroying a nation to make my point.

Who are you voting for this time, chrys.
jeb!
Translation: I'm voting for Hillary by wasting a vote on an establishment, globalist, low-energy traitor.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Trump isn't the messiah. He can't do any of the things he's promised to do, and he's done a lot to destroy the political process and polarize the country. He doesn't bring together, he tears apart.
Why can't he do the things he's promised to do? Don't project Hillary's incompetence on The Donald. The biased media has destroyed the political process and thrives on dividing the country