I will not vote for trump

MarcATL

Another ignorant lie by Anna.

1) The only way to stop abortion is to overturn Roe v. Wade. The only way to do that is by another Supreme Court decision. The only way to do THAT is appoint originalist judges, and that what GOP presidents always try to do. Short of that, Republicans have also passed hundreds of laws biting around the edge of abortion in order to curtail and limit it as much as possible. You're a liar Anna, as usual.

2) You are now voting for an extremist abortion supporter, so obviously you never really cared about the issue in the first place. Again, you are a bald-faced liar.

"I will not vote for Trump", means I am willing to destroy the Supreme Court, the economy and the military and have my children and grandchildren - and everyone's else's too - grow up in a living hell because I'm a sissy who gets his feelings hurt when Trump says mean things. I am a selfish small little jerk who feels morally superior by destroying a nation to make my point.

Translation: I'm voting for Hillary by wasting a vote on an establishment, globalist, low-energy traitor.
Aren't you people supposed to be against legislation by the Court and/or against partisan judges. However that's EXACTLY what you're advocating here.

#SMHGOP

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
The Republicans left you in a bind, and I'm sorry for that. Taking it out on me won't fix your GOP problem.

people like you are a big part of the problem
-
you don't seem to understand that the democratic party supports abortion
-and-
that doesn't look good on you

MarcATL

Trump isn't the messiah. He can't do any of the things he's promised to do, and he's done a lot to destroy the political process and polarize the country. He doesn't bring together, he tears apart.
That one cannot clearly see this only reveals their cult-status.

MarcATL

Why can't he do the things he's promised to do? Don't project Hillary's incompetence on The Donald. The biased media has destroyed the political process and thrives on dividing the country
Explain and describe how the media has divided the country. This oughtta be rich!

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
people like you are a big part of the problem
-
you don't seem to understand that the democratic party supports abortion
-and-
that doesn't look good on you

By your logic you should be voting for Trump - and yet you're not. You know you're casting a useless vote. It may be a conscience vote, but it's still a useless vote.

The GOP got itself into this mess, and the GOP will have to completely reorganize, recover, and rebuild to repair from the ground up the damage that they, in tandem with Trump, have inflicted on themselves. Can they do it? I don't know. They needed a candidate like Kasich, but the alt right wasn't going to let that happen.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Yes, I am, although I voted for Bernie in the primary. That vote for Bernie was the first vote I've ever cast for a Democrat. I was a Republican, I'm now an unaffiliated voter - what the state of California calls NPP, or No Party Preference.

Bernie Sanders: Hillary Clinton Is Evil [VIDEO]
http://dailycaller.com/2016/05/22/bernie-sanders-hillary-clinton-is-evil-video/

Bernie Sanders, referring to Hillary Clinton, said that in the 2016 election, “I don’t want to see the American people voting for the lesser of two evils.”

Appearing on ABC’s “This Week” with George Stephanopoulos on Sunday, Sanders said, “I want the American people to be voting for a vision of economic justice, of social justice, of environmental justice, of racial justice. That is the campaign we are running and that’s why we are getting the support we are.”

“I think the reason that we are going to do well in the remaining states and the case we make to the superdelegates is the Democratic Party has got to open up its doors in a way it hasn’t to working people, to young people, to low-income people who are sick and tired of establishment politics and establishment economics,” Sanders said.

“We need a campaign, an election, coming up which does not have two candidates who are really very, very strongly disliked,” Sanders said. “I don’t want to see the American people voting for the lesser of two evils.”

“Is that how you would describe Hillary Clinton against Donald Trump? The lesser of two evils,” Stephanopoulos asked.

Sanders attempted to backpedal from the comparison, saying, “Well, if you look– No, I wouldn’t describe it, but that’s what the American people are saying. If you look at the favorability ratings of Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton, both of them have very, very high unfavorables. You’re not going to disagree with me on that.”

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Yes, I am, although I voted for Bernie in the primary. That vote for Bernie was the first vote I've ever cast for a Democrat. I was a Republican, I'm now an unaffiliated voter - what the state of California calls NPP, or No Party Preference.

How soon they forget........

Bernie Sanders: Hillary Clinton is not 'qualified' to be president
http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/06/politics/bernie-sanders-hillary-clinton-qualified/

Washington (CNN)Bernie Sanders is standing by his criticism that Hillary Clinton isn't "qualified" to be president as the Democratic presidential candidates engage in an increasingly heated battle ahead of the New York primary.........

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
How soon they forget........

Bernie Sanders: Hillary Clinton is not 'qualified' to be president.
He was in a heated campaign for president and said this in April. But what he actually used as a qualification for "qualified" is the acceptance of special interest money, not the ability to do the job. Here's the quote:

"Well let me just say in response, to Secretary Clinton, I don't' believe that she is qualified if she is…through her Super PAC, taking tens of millions of dollars in special interest funds."​

It's a bit like a hard right wing conservative saying you can't be for any restriction on gun ownership or possession without being something other than a conservative. Create a litmus you know someone else fails and declare it to be a foundational necessity. Politics, rhetoric as usual in a race.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
He was in a heated campaign for president and said this in April. But what he actually used as a qualification for "qualified" is the acceptance of special interest money, not the ability to do the job. Here's the quote:

"Well let me just say in response, to Secretary Clinton, I don't' believe that she is qualified if she is…through her Super PAC, taking tens of millions of dollars in special interest funds."​

It's a bit like a hard right wing conservative saying you can't be for any restriction on gun ownership or possession without being something other than a conservative. Create a litmus you know someone else fails and declare it to be a foundational necessity. Politics, rhetoric as usual in a race.
Nope. Not qualified means not qualified. Hellary is disqualified

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
PJ, support your candidate but not qualified wasn't offered as a statement about her outside of the thing that followed. He believes that taking special interest money disqualifies. You can agree with him or not, but he's not saying she can't do the job. He's essentially saying she shouldn't be allowed to because she's in the pocket of those special interest groups.

rexlunae

I supported Sanders throughout the primary, but I thought that response was a real low-point in his candidacy. It was pretty clear what he was trying to do. He was tired, it had been a long couple of days, and she had said he wasn't qualified, and he responded testily in what he thought was the same way. But it was a ridiculous thing to say, and it trivialized his argument.

Last edited:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
no, that is your logic
-
you don't understand principle or exception
-
I do
I understand it. That "principle" is just you giving yourself the pass you refused to give others as you called them baby-killers or the enablers thereof, hypocrite. All you had to do was say that you were wrong on that method and changed your mind.

But you couldn't stand the thought of that, could you (rhetorical, as the proof is in the posting).

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I understand it. That "principle" is just you giving yourself the pass you refused to give others as you called them baby-killers or the enablers thereof, hypocrite. All you had to do was say that you were wrong on that method and changed your mind.

But you couldn't stand the thought of that, could you (rhetorical, as the proof is in the posting).

I can see you don't get it
-
the principle is the democratic party supports abortion
-and-
the exception is trump who only an idiot could vote for
-you know who they are
-you can find them in this thread