I will not vote for trump

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
anyone like you who doesn't vote like a man
Are you trying to wrest the misogynist crown from Cruc or are you just being silly?

your people elected and reelected obama -
I think she voted conservatively in those elections, but we haven't spoken of it. My impression is that her move to a more moderate position is relatively recent, along that chronological line.

your people are promoting same sex marriage -
Most Americans recognize the right and, if from differing philosophical foundations, agree there's no real reason for the government to prohibit the contract.

your people are killing babies -
Why do you say that? I haven't read anna advocating abortion, have you? In any event, Roe is the reason babies are being killed in the womb.

And we both know that was a conservatively appointed Court. You just hate to be reminded of it.

your people are supposed to take care of the babies
Everyone should take care of babies.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
The Duck only wants you to vote for him so, he makes a good showing. For the show, you know......

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
-and-
we know you voted for a man who would not protect a baby born live during an abortion procedure
And you know I voted against him. You also know that vote had nothing to do with his position on a thing decided by a group of old, white men, appointed mostly by a Republican administration, years before his bid for the White House.

But then, noting that wouldn't be like you, would it.

-and-
we won't forget that -
We? :plain: There's medication for that, I hear.

what kind of person are you?
An honest one, even when I know that honesty can be misused in the hands of someone like you.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
"I will not vote for Trump", means I am willing to destroy the Supreme Court, the economy and the military and have my children and grandchildren - and everyone's else's too - grow up in a living hell because I'm a sissy who gets his feelings hurt when Trump says mean things. I am a selfish small little jerk who feels morally superior by destroying a nation to make my point.

DavidK

"I will not vote for Trump", means I am willing to destroy the Supreme Court, the economy and the military and have my children and grandchildren - and everyone's else's too - grow up in a living hell because I'm a sissy who gets his feelings hurt when Trump says mean things. I am a selfish small little jerk who feels morally superior by destroying a nation to make my point.

Well, I'm glad that you've changed your mind and decided not to vote for Trump, but that's a horrible reason.

There are much better reasons not to vote for him.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
are you trying to suggest you didn't know his position on a baby born live during an abortion procedure?
-if so- say so
No, I wasn't trying to suggest anything. I told you directly and exactly what I meant. Abortion isn't his to determine. Your guys already did that. And you know what I think the solution to it is and isn't.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
that was 43 years ago -
And the death toll continues to mount.

most of us didn't know what was going on -
Which alters nothing.

we know today -
they are killing babies -
They knew what abortion was and what it did then too, chrys.

every time you vote, you get to say something about that
Who are you voting for this time, chrys. You told us it had to be a Republican or it was a vote to kill babies.

Go stew in your own condemnation.

I omit the rest of your ham-fisted attempt at continuing a less than honest or rational attack.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
chrys, to town:
what kind of person are you?

the kind of man who voted to make this disgusting scumbag the potus:

obama-supports-dismemberment-abortion.jpg