ECT I finally found MAD in Scripture 1 Ti 6:20 "falsely so called knowledge"

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I know, but if I didn't care I wouldn't have to get out the "rod of correction", so I save it for the most stubborn of them all.

God would never give YOU His rod of correction.

You possess no such divine authority.

glorydaz

Don't be a tard go re-read Ephesians 2:8-10, which I follow and believe. That however does not mean those in Christ are given a free pass to sin.

Free pass to sin? How can that be when we are not under the law for righteousness? I suspect you're making stuff up about a "free pass to sin". Either that or you're repeating rumours. :sigh:

You claim to believe and FOLLOW Eph. 2:8-10?

It says clearly that salvation is "NOT OF YOURSELVES", so what is it you think you "follow"?

glorydaz

Nang, you crack me up....taking yourself way too seriously, as usual. :chuckle:

Every parent has one. Consider me a caring parent.

Proverbs 22:15
Foolishness is bound in the heart of a child; but the rod of correction shall drive it far from him.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Free pass to sin? How can that be when we are not under the law for righteousness? I suspect you're making stuff up about a "free pass to sin". Either that or you're repeating rumours. :sigh:

It says clearly that salvation is "NOT OF YOURSELVES", so what is it you think you "follow"?

You and your MADist cult, are Antinomianists . . .

Those who practice lawlessness, which is the ultimate heresy and revolt against the will of God.

May all who read the MAD views, be aware of this error that is prophesied as the doom of this present creation.

dodge

Free pass to sin? How can that be when we are not under the law for righteousness? I suspect you're making stuff up about a "free pass to sin". Either that or you're repeating rumours. :si

If you have a bible you might want to actually read it !

Rom 6:1
What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound ?

Rom 6:2
God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?

glorydaz

Those who practice lawlessness, which is the ultimate heresy and revolt against the will of God.

May all who read the MAD views, be aware of this error that is prophesied as the doom of this present creation.

You and your TULIP cult, which is the ultimate heresy and revolt against the Righteousness of God.

May all who read Nang's posts realize she's just an overly emotional woman without an ounce of integrity.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Antinomians (MADists) have no legal or moral basis upon which they can judge or correct sinners.

They live lawlessly and therefore are total hypocrites when they tell others what they think is ethically or religiously right or wrong behavior.

northwye

So far on this thread there has been little of substance posted. Its mostly quarreling, using one or two liners..

The topic is dispensationalism and I Timothy 6: 20-21. The topic of I Timothy 6: 20-21 is the false teachings, or errors,of heretical teachers, which Paul says to avoid. And Paul's use of the word αντιθεσεις. anti-thesis, brings up also the topic of the method or type of argument used by the false teachers.

αντιθεσεις. anti-thesis, is translated as oppositions. But there are other Greek words used in the New Testament which mean opposition, such as anthistémi, antidiatithémi, antipolítef̱si̱, or enantío̱si̱. Antithesis is a specific word used in Greek philosophy in relation to the dialectic.

The implication of using the Greek word αντιθεσεις. anti-thesis, is that the teachings of the false teachers is an anti-thesis, within the use of the dialectic, between sound doctrine, as the thesis, and error, or false teachings.

The method of arguing called the dialectic existed in Greek philosophy before the time of Christ, so Paul, who was educated, likely knew something about it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dialectic

"Dialectic (also dialectics and the dialectical method), from Ancient Greek διαλεκτική, is a method of argument.....The word dialectic originated in ancient Greece, and was made popular by Plato in the Socratic dialogues."

"In classical philosophy, dialectic (Greek: διαλεκτική) is a form of reasoning based upon dialogue of arguments and counter-arguments, advocating propositions (theses) and counter-propositions (antitheses)."

"Aristotle said that it was the pre-Socratic philosopher Zeno of Elea who invented dialectic, of which the dialogues of Plato are the examples of the Socratic dialectical method."

Science in I Timothy 6: 20 is from Strong's number 1108, gnosis, meaning "knowing,, i.e, by implication knowledge, science." Knowledge is a better translation of gnosis.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thesis...sis,_synthesis

"Hegel used the "thesis-antithesis-synthesis" idea only once, and he attributed the terminology to Immanuel Kant. The terminology was largely developed by Johann Gottlieb Fichte, also an advocate of the philosophy identified as German idealism. "

"Karl Marx (1818-1883) and Friedrich Engels (1820-1895) adopted and extended the triad, especially in Marx's The Poverty of Philosophy (1847). Here, in Chapter 2, Marx is obsessed by the word "thesis". It can be said to form an important part of the basis for the Marxist theory..."

Right Divider

Body part
I probably deduced that when you said you don't follow Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by dodge View Post
ANYTHING to not follow Jesus and ignore His teachings right WD ?

YOUR RESPONES:
Just like you dodge. You don't either, you lying hypocrite.

So I guess that makes YOU the lying hypocrite after all.

sad when all you have are word games WD.
I follow Jesus according to HIS most recent revelation about HIMSELF, which HE gave to Paul.

You follow yourself, since you do not do all of the things that Jesus said to do while He was on earth.

You are a total mess!

john w

Hall of Fame

Yes, we do, since we are one of "the elect," Endora.

Get "elect"-ed. Perhaps pray to God/"god," so that he can get you "elect"ed.

john w

Hall of Fame

Vs. Nag's "good news," which is just warmed over Roman Catholicism:
Any person who lives his life wrongly and does not repent of his sins, will be held responsible and judged for breaking God's laws and are justly consigned to death and hell. Sinners only receive what they have earned. Men reap what they sow.

Get "elect"ed, Endora.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
She's just a bloody tool in God's hand

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

It is important to study and learn the entire counsel of the Word of God. That must only be done by using a strict literal hermeneutic that includes taking relevant passages into context in order to understand what has been declared.

YOUR PROOFTEXT IS YOUR PRETEXT.NO CONTEXTUAL RELEVANCE HERE. NO CONNECTING RELATIONSHIP.

SaulToPaul 2

It is important to study and learn the entire counsel of the Word of God. That must only be done by using a strict literal hermeneutic that includes taking relevant passages into context in order to understand what has been declared.

YOUR PROOFTEXT IS YOUR PRETEXT.NO CONTEXTUAL RELEVANCE HERE. NO CONNECTING RELATIONSHIP.

saint john w the great'ism is full of lies and deception.
The truth of the matter is that the Bible is true and saint john'ism is false.