ECT I finally found MAD in Scripture 1 Ti 6:20 "falsely so called knowledge"

SaulToPaul 2

Those in MAD should follow Jesus instead of Paul !

Matthew 23
Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples,

2 Saying The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat:

3 All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Zealous, but not according to knowledge.

:up:
I bet he likes to change other scriptures too.
Do not pay any attention to Moses, don't follow the instructions of Moses, and don't sit in Moses' seat.
Because, you know, Moses wasn't Jesus.

john w

Hall of Fame
The bible says MAD is wrong ! I will stay with scripture.

The bible says your "It all says the same thing" is wrong. Bible believers will stay withthe bible. Don't you read the bible?You should follow the risen, ascended, glorified, seated Lord Jesus Christ, and not Moses, Peter, Paul, and Mary.....or any other rock group.

That ought to do it.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
He doesn't have a problem claiming to follow The Twelve.
I don't know how he has time left to post here after spending all day traveling across the country without taking any money with him, casting out demons, healing all that are sick and maimed, etc.

He's kinda looking like a big ol' slacker.

john w

Hall of Fame
I don't know how he has time left to post here after spending all day traveling across the country without taking any money with him, casting out demons, healing all that are sick and maimed, etc.

He's kinda looking like a big ol' slacker.
Out of context!!!!!Can't you read, bora of Tam?

john w

Hall of Fame
Well I keep forgetting that as soon as someone slams down that zinger ('out of context'), the thread is over.

There you go, taking my post out of context, and ignoring what the bible says. No thank you. I will stick to the bible.

andyc

I found MAD referenced in scripture.

1Ti 6:20

O Timothy, guard what has been entrusted to you, avoiding worldly and empty chatter and the opposing arguments of what is falsely called “knowledge”—

You won't find them in church.

dodge

You won't find them in church.

Of course not they have screwed up everything so bad they believe they are not supposed to follow Jesus or any other Apostles teachngs, and the only scripture they seem to place any confidence in is what Paul wrote.

dodge

Just like you dodge. You don't either, you lying hypocrite.

Jesus said , "come unto me", and if you did not follow him exactly WHO are you relying on for salvation ?

That is why you have no rest WD. REPENT.

Mat 11:28
Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

john w

Hall of Fame
Of course not they have screwed up everything so bad they believe they are not supposed to follow Jesus or any other Apostles teachngs, and the only scripture they seem to place any confidence in is what Paul wrote.

Sell all you have...Show yourself to a priest.....

Fraud. Scammer. Poser.