I Am Almost In Tears

popsthebuilder

Thank you for your patience again.

4:171. O people of the Scripture! Do not go beyond the limits in the matter of your religion, nor say anything regarding Allâh except that which is perfectly true. The Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary was only a Messenger of Allâh, and His word which He communicated to Mary, and a mercy from Him. Believe, therefore, in Allâh and in all His Messengers, and do not say, ‘ three.’ Refrain, it will be better for you. Verily, Allâh is the One and only worthy of worship. He is Holy. Far above having a son. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth. And Allâh suffices as a Disposer of affairs. 4:172. The Messiah never disdains to be a servant of Allâh, nor do the angels who are nearest. And whoever disdains from His service and behaves arrogantly, He will gather them all together to Himself.

5:46. And We sent Jesus, son of Mary, in the footsteps of these, fulfilling that which was before him, of the Torah, and We gave him the Evangel which contained guidance and light, fulfilling that which was before it, of the Torah, and was a guidance and an exhortation for those who guard against evil.

5:71. And they thought there would be no punishment so they willfully became blind and deaf; then Allâh turned to them, yet again many of them became blind and deaf. And Allâh is Watchful of what they do. 5:72. Indeed, they have disbelieved who say, ‘Allâh - He is the Messiah, son of Mary,’ whereas the Messiah (himself) said, ‘O Children of Israel! Worship Allâh Who is my Lord and your Lord.’ Surely whoso associates partners with Allâh, him has Allâh forbidden Paradise, and his resort will be the Fire and these transgressors shall have no helpers.

5:78. Those who disbelieved among the Children of Israel were deprived of the blessings of God by the tongue of David and Jesus, son of Mary. That was so because they rebelled and used to transgress.

5:116. And when Allâh said, ‘O Jesus, son of Mary! Did you say to the people, “Take me and my mother for two gods beside Allâh?”’ He replied, ‘Glory be to You! It was not possible and proper for me to say a thing to which I had no right. If I had said it, you would indeed have known it, you know all that is in my mind but I do not know what is in Yours. It is You alone Who truly know all things unseen. 5:117. ‘I said nothing to them except that what You had commanded me, “Worship Allâh, My Lord as well as your Lord”. I was a witness over them so long as I remained among them but ever since You caused me to die, You Yourself have been the Watcher over them and You are the Witness to everything.

(Sorry it is a little choppy; but it does show that Jesus came from and returned to GOD.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
But it never says that Jesus is the Son of God. And it seems to convict Jesus and David of not telling the truth.

5:78. Those who disbelieved among the Children of Israel were deprived of the blessings of God by the tongue of David and Jesus, son of Mary. That was so because they rebelled and used to transgress.

5:116. And when Allâh said, ‘O Jesus, son of Mary! Did you say to the people, “Take me and my mother for two gods beside Allâh?”’

Jesus said
[Luk 21:8
8 And He said: "Take heed that you not be deceived. For many will come in My name, saying, 'I am [He],' and, 'The time has drawn near.' Therefore do not go after them.

[Jhn 14:6
6 Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

popsthebuilder

The verse is speaking about those whom Jesus was sent to, and not accusing Jesus of anything as the Quran regards Him as sinless.

I've showed you what you asked for and will be glad to go into more detail. The verses you provided in no way refute Christ in the Quran. Christ is the Messiah in the Quran too.
But it never says that Jesus is the Son of God. And it seems to convict Jesus and David of not telling the truth.

5:116. And when Allâh said, ‘O Jesus, son of Mary! Did you say to the people, “Take me and my mother for two gods beside Allâh?”’

Jesus said
8 And He said: "Take heed that you not be deceived. For many will come in My name, saying, 'I am [He],' and, 'The time has drawn near.' Therefore do not go after them.

6 Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The verse is speaking about those whom Jesus was sent to, and not accusing Jesus of anything as the Quran regards Him as sinless.

I've showed you what you asked for and will be glad to go into more detail. The verses you provided in no way refute Christ in the Quran. Christ is the Messiah in the Quran too.

I said
I could use some more of that detail. This is interesting.

popsthebuilder

I said
I could use some more of that detail. This is interesting.
2:62. Surely, those who believe, and those who follow the Jewish faith, the Christians and the Sabians, whosoever believes in Allâh and the Last Day and acts righteously shall have their reward with their Lord, and shall have nothing to fear, nor shall they grieve.

2:63. And when We took a covenant from you, with the Mount towering above you, ‘Hold fast to what We have given you, and bear in mind that which is in it, so that you may guard against evil.’2:64. Then, after that you went back. Had it not been for the grace of Allâh and His mercy upon you, you would have certainly been of the losers.2:65. And indeed you have come to know those of you who transgressed regarding the Sabbath. Thereupon We said to them, ‘Be you apes, despised.’2:66. Thus We made this an example to learn a lesson from, for those present at the time and for those who came after it and an admonition to all those who guard against evil.2:67. When Moses said to his people for their own good, ‘Verily, Allâh commands you to slaughter a cow.’ They said, ‘Do you make a mockery of us?’ He said, ‘I seek refuge with Allâh from being of the ignorant.’2:68. They said, ‘Pray for us to your Lord to make clear to us what it is.’ He replied, ‘Says He, “It indeed is a cow neither too old nor too young, of middle age, in between.” Now do as you are commanded.’2:69. They said, ‘Pray for us to your Lord to make clear to us of what colour it is.’ He replied, ‘Says He, “It is a cow fawn of colour, is intensely rich in tone, very pleasing to the beholders”.’ 2:70. They said, ‘Pray for us to your Lord to make clear to us what it is; for cows are much alike to us, and we shall indeed, if Allâh will, be guided to the right goal.’2:71. He said, ‘He says, “It is indeed a cow neither broken in to plough the land nor to water the tillage, perfectly sound, no spot on her”.’ They said, ‘Now you have brought the exact truth.’ So they slaughtered her, though they had no mind to do it.2:72. And when you had killed a man, then you differed among yourselves respecting it. And Allâh will bring to light that which you had been hiding. 2:73. So We said, ‘Judge it in the context of its other circumstances.’ That is how Allâh brings the dead to life, and He shows you His signs so that you may refrain.2:74. Then your hearts hardened after that, so that they were like rocks or harder still; for there are rocks out of which streams come gushing forth, and there are some others out of which water comes forth when they split asunder. And indeed there are some that humble themselves for awe of Allâh. And Allâh is not at all unmindful as to what you do.

(This last verse is very telling to me and points to Messiah/ Christ/ the Spirit in at least three ways)

( i need to get ready for, and go to work. Perhaps we can continue this later. peace)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
2:62. Surely, those who believe, and those who follow the Jewish faith, the Christians and the Sabians, whosoever believes in Allâh and the Last Day and acts righteously shall have their reward with their Lord, and shall have nothing to fear, nor shall they grieve.

2:63. And when We took a covenant from you, with the Mount towering above you, ‘Hold fast to what We have given you, and bear in mind that which is in it, so that you may guard against evil.’2:64. Then, after that you went back. Had it not been for the grace of Allâh and His mercy upon you, you would have certainly been of the losers.2:65. And indeed you have come to know those of you who transgressed regarding the Sabbath. Thereupon We said to them, ‘Be you apes, despised.’2:66. Thus We made this an example to learn a lesson from, for those present at the time and for those who came after it and an admonition to all those who guard against evil.2:67. When Moses said to his people for their own good, ‘Verily, Allâh commands you to slaughter a cow.’ They said, ‘Do you make a mockery of us?’ He said, ‘I seek refuge with Allâh from being of the ignorant.’2:68. They said, ‘Pray for us to your Lord to make clear to us what it is.’ He replied, ‘Says He, “It indeed is a cow neither too old nor too young, of middle age, in between.” Now do as you are commanded.’2:69. They said, ‘Pray for us to your Lord to make clear to us of what colour it is.’ He replied, ‘Says He, “It is a cow fawn of colour, is intensely rich in tone, very pleasing to the beholders”.’ 2:70. They said, ‘Pray for us to your Lord to make clear to us what it is; for cows are much alike to us, and we shall indeed, if Allâh will, be guided to the right goal.’2:71. He said, ‘He says, “It is indeed a cow neither broken in to plough the land nor to water the tillage, perfectly sound, no spot on her”.’ They said, ‘Now you have brought the exact truth.’ So they slaughtered her, though they had no mind to do it.2:72. And when you had killed a man, then you differed among yourselves respecting it. And Allâh will bring to light that which you had been hiding. 2:73. So We said, ‘Judge it in the context of its other circumstances.’ That is how Allâh brings the dead to life, and He shows you His signs so that you may refrain.2:74. Then your hearts hardened after that, so that they were like rocks or harder still; for there are rocks out of which streams come gushing forth, and there are some others out of which water comes forth when they split asunder. And indeed there are some that humble themselves for awe of Allâh. And Allâh is not at all unmindful as to what you do.

(This last verse is very telling to me and points to Messiah/ Christ/ the Spirit in at least three ways)

( i need to get ready for, and go to work. Perhaps we can continue this later. peace)

I said
when was the Quran written. Or when did it start.

popsthebuilder

I said
when was the Quran written. Or when did it start.
According to Wikipedia;
Muslims believe that the Quran was verbally revealed by God to Muhammadthrough the angel Gabriel (Jibril),[6][7]gradually over a period of approximately 23 years, beginning on 22 December 609 CE,[8] when Muhammad was 40, and concluding in 632, the year of his death.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
According to Wikipedia;
Muslims believe that the Quran was verbally revealed by God to Muhammadthrough the angel Gabriel (Jibril),[6][7]gradually over a period of approximately 23 years, beginning on 22 December 609 CE,[8] when Muhammad was 40, and concluding in 632, the year of his death.

I said
I was wondering why the Holy Spirit gave me them verses. But I see now. As far as the chosen One.

popsthebuilder

I said
I was wondering why the Holy Spirit gave me them verses. But I see now. As far as the chosen One.

And again; the Quran doesn't refute such.

popsthebuilder

I said
I can only show you what the Holy Spirit tells me about any subject. That brings up an interesting subject. What does the Quran say about the Holy Spirit?
You would have to be able to discern it for yourself friend. You wouldn't believe my words or interpretation/ understandings of such.

GOD gives HIS Spirit and Word to whom HE wills, by HIS leave alone are we guided by HIS Light and Way.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You would have to be able to discern it for yourself friend. You wouldn't believe my words or interpretation/ understandings of such.

GOD gives HIS Spirit and Word to whom HE wills, by HIS leave alone are we guided by HIS Light and Way.

I said
You seem to be very knowledgeable on the Quran. Are you a muslim? Or have you ever been one?
The reason I ask I was going to ask you if you seen what I did. It appears the Quran was written by someone who used to be a Christian. Some of the one liners look like they were taken right out of the bible. If someone is kicked out of Christianity they are subject to satan becoming their new god or their Allah. And it would be easy for the devil to use their Christian knowledge in a new way.

popsthebuilder

No friend.

I was atheist for most of my life, up until 2011.

Even then I refrained from reading any religious texts out of fear that it would scew my perception or cause me to veer off the Path.

Technically; I read most of the OT while in jail years ago....prior to having received faith in 2011. Eventually; around 2014-15 I suppose, I began investigating the worlds religions comparatively and learned of the ties within the Abrahamic Faith's and even others.

I started reading multiple core sacred texts around the same time, reading the Quran, NT, writings ascribed to John the Baptiser, Baghavad Gita, Upinashads, texts ascribed to the Baha'i, Zend Avesta and more.

We aren't to fear anything if we are believers. I will never fear to read a book regardless of the biased opinions of man.

I said
You seem to be very knowledgeable on the Quran. Are you a muslim? Or have you ever been one?
The reason I ask I was going to ask you if you seen what I did. It appears the Quran was written by someone who used to be a Christian. Some of the one liners look like they were taken right out of the bible. If someone is kicked out of Christianity they are subject to satan becoming their new god or their Allah. And it would be easy for the devil to use their Christian knowledge in a new way.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
No friend.

I was atheist for most of my life, up until 2011.

Even then I refrained from reading any religious texts out of fear that it would scew my perception or cause me to veer off the Path.

Technically; I read most of the OT while in jail years ago....prior to having received faith in 2011. Eventually; around 2014-15 I suppose, I began investigating the worlds religions comparatively and learned of the ties within the Abrahamic Faith's and even others.

I started reading multiple core sacred texts around the same time, reading the Quran, NT, writings ascribed to John the Baptiser, Baghavad Gita, Upinashads, texts ascribed to the Baha'i, Zend Avesta and more.

We aren't to fear anything if we are believers. I will never fear to read a book regardless of the biased opinions of man.

I said
Well I don't read any books outside the bible. I noticed years ago that no matter what I read it feeds a spirit in me. And we all have our own devil, and satan. It took me eleven years in the meat understanding to purge my mind of carnality. That was when I came to the revelations of Jesus Christ, that I share with people now. That bias comes from the different spirits in us. And we all have many. But once I found my inner man I could start purging everyone else.

popsthebuilder

But if you can't even read due to fear of manipulation by evil within then how can you consider yourself to be donning the whole armor of GOD? I don't deny a sort of duality within self or even a multiplicity. Nor do I deny that we must look past those vails in order to see the Truth. I don't know that I agree about one's capacity to purge demons while in fear of one's own though.

I said
Well I don't read any books outside the bible. I noticed years ago that no matter what I read it feeds a spirit in me. And we all have our own devil, and satan. It took me eleven years in the meat understanding to purge my mind of carnality. That was when I came to the revelations of Jesus Christ, that I share with people now. That bias comes from the different spirits in us. And we all have many. But once I found my inner man I could start purging everyone else.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
But if you can't even read due to fear of manipulation by evil within then how can you consider yourself to be donning the whole armor of GOD? I don't deny a sort of duality within self or even a multiplicity. Nor do I deny that we must look past those vails in order to see the Truth. I don't know that I agree about one's capacity to purge demons while in fear of one's own though.

I said
Well I hope you remember that we are at different places in our walk from one another. Now I have received over 3000 of these revelations. And satan has tested me a lot.

[2Co 12:7-9
7 And lest I should be exalted above measure by the abundance of the revelations, a thorn in the flesh was given to me, a messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I be exalted above measure.
8 Concerning this thing I pleaded with the Lord three times that it might depart from me.
9 And He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness." Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

[Luk 22:31-32
31 And the Lord said, "Simon, Simon! Indeed, Satan has asked for you, that he may sift [you] as wheat.
32 "But I have prayed for you, that your faith should not fail; and when you have returned to [Me], strengthen your brethren."

popsthebuilder

Fear of the Lord is the beginning of faith.

Fear of anything else doesn't mean you are without faith, perhaps just without the capacity to rightly guid others prior to being able to overcome your satans.

Let's not assume too much friend. I have dwelled in the darkest of pits, invited the inhabitants into my own being, and accepted them with open arms. The only thing I would fear if I were you is indifference/ chaos, and the consequences of your own words and actions or the lack there of.

Again; we are not told to fear anything during any level of our faith. I'd bet you could actually discern between spirits if you let go of your fear. I wish you the best; GOD bless.
I said
Well I hope you remember that we are at different places in our walk from one another. Now I have received over 3000 of these revelations. And satan has tested me a lot.

[2Co 12:7-9
7 And lest I should be exalted above measure by the abundance of the revelations, a thorn in the flesh was given to me, a messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I be exalted above measure.
8 Concerning this thing I pleaded with the Lord three times that it might depart from me.
9 And He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness." Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

[Luk 22:31-32
31 And the Lord said, "Simon, Simon! Indeed, Satan has asked for you, that he may sift [you] as wheat.
32 "But I have prayed for you, that your faith should not fail; and when you have returned to [Me], strengthen your brethren."

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Fear of the Lord is the beginning of faith.

Fear of anything else doesn't mean you are without faith, perhaps just without the capacity to rightly guid others prior to being able to overcome your satans.

Let's not assume too much friend. I have dwelled in the darkest of pits, invited the inhabitants into my own being, and accepted them with open arms. The only thing I would fear if I were you is indifference/ chaos, and the consequences of your own words and actions or the lack there of.

Again; we are not told to fear anything during any level of our faith. I'd bet you could actually discern between spirits if you let go of your fear. I wish you the best; GOD bless.

I said
I don't know where you come up with the fear part. Being tested by satan is a reality. And if you haven't been tested yet you will be . Have you crucified all your emotions yet?? Because we cant belong to Christ until we have done that.

[Gal 5:24
24 And those [who are] Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.

popsthebuilder

Satan doesn't test us, and GOD doesn't put us through what we cannot bare.

You spoke of the fear part yourself initially.

I said
I don't know where you come up with the fear part. Being tested by satan is a reality. And if you haven't been tested yet you will be . Have you crucified all your emotions yet?? Because we cant belong to Christ until we have done that.

24 And those [who are] Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.

popsthebuilder

Passions and desires have little to do with emotions, and much to do with greed.
I said