I Am Almost In Tears

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
John 11: 35. Jesus wept.

(So Jesus wept, which is a result of emotion, and you are perpetually near weeping which is brought about due to the conclusions of your mind that are relevent to you because of your own emotions, but you want to preach that emotion is against GOD.

GOD created us with the capacity to feel, both physically, and emotionally.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

I said
Weeping is an affection not an emotion. You seem to have a lot to learn. Scroll down the board and find the revelations on affections, and on emotions. Affections come from the inner man, emotions come from the outer person.

popsthebuilder

I said
Weeping is an affection not an emotion. You seem to have a lot to learn. Scroll down the board and find the revelations on affections, and on emotions. Affections come from the inner man, emotions come from the outer person.
You haven't presented any scripture that speaks against emotions.

You are very confused, and adding to scripture.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You haven't presented any scripture that speaks against emotions.

You are very confused, and adding to scripture.

I said
Its that kind of logic is the reason I started this thread. Those who are Christ's HAVE crucified all their passions(emotions). The flesh is your passions, your passions are your emotions. They are listed below.

24 And those [who are] Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.

[Gal 5:17-21, 24
17 For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; and these are contrary to one another, so that you do not do the things that you wish. 18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.
19 Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness,
20 idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies,
21 envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told [you] in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God. ...

Out of all them emotions some are made blind. It amazes me how God can blind some and open the eyes of others.

popsthebuilder

I said
Its that kind of logic is the reason I started this thread. Those who are Christ's HAVE crucified all their passions(emotions). The flesh is your passions, your passions are your emotions. They are listed below.

24 And those [who are] Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.

[Gal 5:17-21, 24
17 For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; and these are contrary to one another, so that you do not do the things that you wish. 18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.
19 Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness,
20 idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies,
21 envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told [you] in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God. ...

Out of all them emotions some are made blind. It amazes me how God can blind some and open the eyes of others.
Still waiting on the scripture that says not to read other sacred texts due to fear, that the Spirit of GOD can only communicate via verbatim scripture that has been translated and changed by man, oh, and above all; that selfish desire and evil passion is equal to any and all emotion as opposed to stemming from greed.

It is amazing how some are blinded by their own little faulty closed loop.

It is also amazing how one can claim not to use their GOD given mind, yet too claim they actually follow GOD, which to them is simple some translated words in a book.

How can one follow even the simplest of direction if they don't use their GOD given cognition to conclude that they are indeed following the Way? Why would one DESIRE to follow Christ anyway if they have no DESIRE or PASSION for anything?

I know you will act as if you don't get it....that is a poor excuse for hiding in the dark and promoting it as if the truth.

Very sad.

May GOD guide us all (and I don't mean a book or two or three books).

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Still waiting on the scripture that says not to read other sacred texts due to fear, that the Spirit of GOD can only communicate via verbatim scripture that has been translated and changed by man, oh, and above all; that selfish desire and evil passion is equal to any and all emotion as opposed to stemming from greed.

It is amazing how some are blinded by their own little faulty closed loop.

It is also amazing how one can claim not to use their GOD given mind, yet too claim they actually follow GOD, which to them is simple some translated words in a book.

How can one follow even the simplest of direction if they don't use their GOD given cognition to conclude that they are indeed following the Way? Why would one DESIRE to follow Christ anyway if they have no DESIRE or PASSION for anything?

I know you will act as if you don't get it....that is a poor excuse for hiding in the dark and promoting it as if the truth.

Very sad.

May GOD guide us all (and I don't mean a book or two or three books).

I said
lol I see that convicted you. Good maybe now you can learn to listen to the verses.
Now as far as other text. Don't even think beyond what is written in the bible. Don't add one thing from outside of this book to it. Don't take away one thing from this book.

[1Co 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.

[Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and [from] the things which are written in this book.

popsthebuilder

I said
lol I see that convicted you. Good maybe now you can learn to listen to the verses.
Now as far as other text. Don't even think beyond what is written in the bible. Don't add one thing from outside of this book to it. Don't take away one thing from this book.

6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.

[Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and [from] the things which are written in this book.
You convicted nothing.

You're committal to illogic is astounding at times.

Adding to or taking away from the texts refers to that text only and would in no way mean not to read other sacred texts.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You convicted nothing.

You're committal to illogic is astounding at times.

Adding to or taking away from the texts refers to that text only and would in no way mean not to read other sacred texts.

I said
Your one of the reasons I started this thread. If you believe that you will never be able to get into the Holy Spirit.

popsthebuilder

I said
Your one of the reasons I started this thread. If you believe that you will never be able to get into the Holy Spirit.
News flash friend;

I was given initial and profound faith in GOD via HIS Spirit.

It is saddening to see that you promote division of GOD'S people at this time.

I read and entered this thread for you.

So me thinking you adding to, and taking away from the written word is going to lead to my eternal destruction; or the fact that the Word isn't limited to translations of the written words of inspired men?

peace

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
News flash friend;

I was given initial and profound faith in GOD via HIS Spirit.

It is saddening to see that you promote division of GOD'S people at this time.

I read and entered this thread for you.

So me thinking you adding to, and taking away from the written word is going to lead to my eternal destruction; or the fact that the Word isn't limited to translations of the written words of inspired men?

peace

I said
Look I enjoy conversing with you. I enjoy trading talents. There are false doctrines out there. But God is very specific on His Word. Not to think beyond what is written.

popsthebuilder

I said
Look I enjoy conversing with you. I enjoy trading talents. There are false doctrines out there. But God is very specific on His Word. Not to think beyond what is written.

Let us conclude it at that if we cannot edify one another to the glorification of GOD.

peace

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Let us conclude it at that if we cannot edify one another to the glorification of GOD.

peace

I said
I thought that was what we were doing. Edifying one another. Building others up with more and more verses so they can fight against the wiles of the devil.

everready

I am almost in tears of sadness over some peoples ignorance. In scripture there are three major steps in ones walk. They start in the milk understanding, then they go to the meat understanding. Then they come to the revelations of Jesus Christ. Its like grade school, high school, and then college. And to truly understand one must do it the way God designed it.
One cant go into the meat until they get the milk right. The milk is when one humbles themselves to Gods Word. I see so many that think they are in the meat and they still have sarcasm in them. And one cant be in the meat with sarcasm. Everyone in the milk has to guess at them meanings, with carnal logic. The meat is done with all verses from the Holy Spirit. And the meat is learning to follow the Holy Spirit one verse at a time. Purging ones carnality and crucifying ones emotions. Until one does that they will never come to the revelations of Jesus Christ. If they don't come to the revelations of Jesus Christ they cant be born again. The Holy Spirit only quotes verses. And He only quotes the verses that you have put in your belief system and have been tested on them. You must have the Word abiding in you to receive the revelations of Jesus Christ. You must not have any emotions left in you. Any strong feelings pushing you. Them are all unclean spirits. You can know when it is time, when nothing absolutely nothing any one can say bothers you. You can listen, or walk away with no problem.
Your not alone..

John 11:35 Jesus wept.

everready

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Your not alone..

John 11:35 Jesus wept.

everready

I said
It is sad that people argue the bible and they don't know the difference between emotions and affections. Wept is an affection.
They don't know the difference between saved and salvation.
They don't know the difference between God and Jesus.
They don't know the difference between the kingdom of God and the kingdom of heaven.

Their blind, and deceived.

popsthebuilder

I said
I thought that was what we were doing. Edifying one another. Building others up with more and more verses so they can fight against the wiles of the devil.
Well perhaps we can do that by changing the subject and not lingering on our differences that aren't salvific to us.

I want to ask you; ....you get that the Spirit of GOD is in no way limited to the texts right friend?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Well perhaps we can do that by changing the subject and not lingering on our differences that aren't salvific to us.

I want to ask you; ....you get that the Spirit of GOD is in no way limited to the texts right friend?

I said
Are you talking about the Spirit of God or the Holy Spirit? Because God doesn't talk to man. He tells Jesus and Jesus told the apostles, and the apostles told us.

[Jhn 5:37-38
37 "And the Father Himself, who sent Me, has testified of Me. You have neither heard His voice at any time, nor seen His form.
38 "But you do not have His word abiding in you, because whom He sent, Him you do not believe.
[Heb 1:1-2
1 God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets,
2 has in these last days spoken to us by [His] Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds;

MennoSota

I am almost in tears of sadness over some peoples ignorance. In scripture there are three major steps in ones walk. They start in the milk understanding, then they go to the meat understanding. Then they come to the revelations of Jesus Christ. Its like grade school, high school, and then college. And to truly understand one must do it the way God designed it.
One cant go into the meat until they get the milk right. The milk is when one humbles themselves to Gods Word. I see so many that think they are in the meat and they still have sarcasm in them. And one cant be in the meat with sarcasm. Everyone in the milk has to guess at them meanings, with carnal logic. The meat is done with all verses from the Holy Spirit. And the meat is learning to follow the Holy Spirit one verse at a time. Purging ones carnality and crucifying ones emotions. Until one does that they will never come to the revelations of Jesus Christ. If they don't come to the revelations of Jesus Christ they cant be born again. The Holy Spirit only quotes verses. And He only quotes the verses that you have put in your belief system and have been tested on them. You must have the Word abiding in you to receive the revelations of Jesus Christ. You must not have any emotions left in you. Any strong feelings pushing you. Them are all unclean spirits. You can know when it is time, when nothing absolutely nothing any one can say bothers you. You can listen, or walk away with no problem.

Seems like you have designed a legalistic way for you to judge who is in college.
The interesting thing is that you provide no biblical proof for your legalism and method of judging God's children.
I don't intend to read the 100+ posts before this. Perhaps others have already brought such legalism up to you. I have no clue how you have responded.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Seems like you have designed a legalistic way for you to judge who is in college.
The interesting thing is that you provide no biblical proof for your legalism and method of judging God's children.
I don't intend to read the 100+ posts before this. Perhaps others have already brought such legalism up to you. I have no clue how you have responded.

I said
I'm not the one ,I'm only showing you how Jesus judges them.

[1Co 1:17-19, 21, 25-27
17 For Christ did not send me to baptize, but to preach the gospel, not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of no effect.
18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.
19 For it is written: "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, And bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent." ...
21 For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through wisdom did not know God, it pleased God through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe. ...
25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
26 For you see your calling, brethren, that not many wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, [are called].
27 But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty;

MennoSota

I said
I'm not the one ,I'm only showing you how Jesus judges them.

[1Co 1:17-19, 21, 25-27
17 For Christ did not send me to baptize, but to preach the gospel, not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of no effect.
18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.
19 For it is written: "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, And bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent." ...
21 For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through wisdom did not know God, it pleased God through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe. ...
25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
26 For you see your calling, brethren, that not many wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, [are called].
27 But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty;
You realize, of course, that "all have sinned and fall short of God's glory." When God looks upon you and me, he hates what he sees. We are corrupt and vile in his holy presence. We are filthy rags. Our only hope is found in the truth that "there is now therefore no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus." If Christ was not our substitute we would surely be lost and utterly condemned.
My point is this. There is no formula for the process of sanctification. God disciplines each child according to what that child needs. (Hebrews 12) God works in us to make us in the image of his Son who atoned for our sins.
It is our Father's job to grow us into the image of Christ. It is our task to encourage each other to run the race and be a mentor to our brothers and sisters regarding faith. Our task for to the world around us is to be Ambassadors of Reconciliation (2 Corinthians 5).
This life is lived by grace. We point others to the one who has the power to grant life giving mercy and grace. We let our Father sanctify each of us according to His perfect plan and we pray for each other that we might lift each other up on our journey to our home in glory.
Peace

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You realize, of course, that "all have sinned and fall short of God's glory." When God looks upon you and me, he hates what he sees. We are corrupt and vile in his holy presence. We are filthy rags. Our only hope is found in the truth that "there is now therefore no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus." If Christ was not our substitute we would surely be lost and utterly condemned.
My point is this. There is no formula for the process of sanctification. God disciplines each child according to what that child needs. (Hebrews 12) God works in us to make us in the image of his Son who atoned for our sins.
It is our Father's job to grow us into the image of Christ. It is our task to encourage each other to run the race and be a mentor to our brothers and sisters regarding faith. Our task for to the world around us is to be Ambassadors of Reconciliation (2 Corinthians 5).
This life is lived by grace. We point others to the one who has the power to grant life giving mercy and grace. We let our Father sanctify each of us according to His perfect plan and we pray for each other that we might lift each other up on our journey to our home in glory.
Peace

I said
You seem to have bits and pieces of verses. That is one of the quickest ways of being deceived . Here is the way it is presented in scripture. There is no condemnation IF we walk after the Holy Spirit. And He only quotes verses.

[Rom 8:1-2 NKJV] 1 [There is] therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.