I Am Almost In Tears

musterion

I am almost in tears of sadness over some peoples ignorance. In scripture there are three major steps in ones walk. They start in the milk understanding, then they go to the meat understanding. .

For the vegans and lactose intolerant, is soy or almond milk okay?

Is beef, fish and chicken allowed for the meat understanding? Is pork excluded? I speak fluent bacon.

You really need to be more specific and inclusive when you presume to speak for Christ.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
"He will teach you all things"

The above is scripture. Below is your contrast.

"God only speaks to Jesus"

"And the Holy Spirit only brings to remembrance what Jesus has already said to us."

So if the Spirit isn't GOD and is only verbatim scripture then how is it that the Word carrying the sword of the Spirit is what to you?

GOD is the Spirit is Christ is Messiah is the Word. There is no distinction to be made. The Spirit is of GOD. The Word emanates from GOD.

accusing me of assumption and deception isn't helping your case friend.

How is it that the Spirit will show us all things yet too can only reiterate verbatim scripture that Jesus spoke seeing as how Jesus was not all knowing as a man? So all things doesn't really mean all things to you I guess.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I said
It is that kind of logic that makes me so sad. All Jesus had to know is how to listen to the Father.

[Jhn 12:48-50
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him--the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
49 "For I have not spoken on My own [authority]; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
50 "And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak."

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
For the vegans and lactose intolerant, is soy or almond milk okay?

Is beef, fish and chicken allowed for the meat understanding? Is pork excluded? I speak fluent bacon.

You really need to be more specific and inclusive when you presume to speak for Christ.

I said
lol With all these examples of the OP, you seem to fit better than any of them.

popsthebuilder

It is that lack of critical thinking and general honest logical awareness that saddens me; coupled with the attempted misdirection it is a sight for any who even sincerely wish to see.

I said
It is that kind of logic that makes me so sad. All Jesus had to know is how to listen to the Father.

48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him--the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
49 "For I have not spoken on My own [authority]; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
50 "And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak."

popsthebuilder

I said

You are the only one who denies such when you say that the Spirit(which gave Jesus what to speak and do) is limited by what Jesus spoke as recorded in translated inspired works of men.

You both admit that Jesus only spoke what GOD gave Him to speak and say GOD is limited to what He spoke; yet He did not reveal all truth; but it is to be revealed within the believer by the Spirit. Do you still not see the logical fallicy?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
critical thinking and general honest logical awareness ?

It is that lack of critical thinking and general honest logical awareness that saddens me; coupled with the attempted misdirection it is a sight for any who even sincerely wish to see.

I said
I have no idea of what that means. Its to intellectual for me.

popsthebuilder

critical thinking and general honest logical awareness ?

I said
I have no idea of what that means. Its to intellectual for me.
You are being disingenuous, yet you are unaware/ incapable of realizing/ acknowledging such seemingly. Closed loop.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You are the only one who denies such when you say that the Spirit(which gave Jesus what to speak and do) is limited by what Jesus spoke as recorded in translated inspired works of men.

You both admit that Jesus only spoke what GOD gave Him to speak and say GOD is limited to what He spoke; yet He did not reveal all truth; but it is to be revealed within the believer by the Spirit. Do you still not see the logical fallicy?

I said
Some people are so open minded they give satan a play ground to work in. What does scripture say? Not to think beyond what is written. The Holy Spirit only quotes what is written. You don't seem to believe either of these verses.

[Jhn 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

[1Co 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.

Don't add one thing to the verses or take one thing away from the verses. Your suggesting that I shouldn't believe these verses. And I don't believe them. You don't.

[Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and [from] the things which are written in this book.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Now everyone can see why I'm so sad. All the theories and ideas contrary to these verses is from your own devil.

[1Co 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.

[Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and [from] the things which are written in this book.

[Jhn 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

[Jhn 16:13-14
13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own [authority], but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come. 14 "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare [it] to you.

[2Co 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing [is] God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.

clefty

I said
lolol How would you know you have been blinded.

Still able to see you dont copy Paul as he copied Christ...

Your “do what you want whenever you want” is not what Paul taught or lived...

Do you even fast...which is what Paul was speaking of in Romans 14

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Still able to see you dont copy Paul as he copied Christ...

Your “do what you want whenever you want” is not what Paul taught or lived...

Do you even fast...which is what Paul was speaking of in Romans 14

I said
lolol Your ignorance is to much some times. You said your an "other" what ever that is. But your a blind other. Your one of the best examples for the OP on the board.

popsthebuilder

You claim not to use intellect or emotion which are instilled by GOD into HIS creation, and you think the Holy Spirit can only repeat back what you have already read and not bring to rememberance all things and all truth. So what do you use for guidance in life if not the things GOD has given us all to use for such.
I said
Again with the intellectual stuff. I don't understand that.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
settle your emotions down...

You don’t copy Paul in fact abuse his writing to add to the Word...just like Eve deceived herself adding to what was instructed...

I said
lol Your an idiot. And a deceiver because you don't know the difference between emotions and affections. Your running around blind and just guessing. When you do that you condemn what is good, and justify what is evil.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You claim not to use intellect or emotion which are instilled by GOD into HIS creation, and you think the Holy Spirit can only repeat back what you have already read and not bring to rememberance all things and all truth. So what do you use for guidance in life if not the things GOD has given us all to use for such.

I said
God gave us all things. And told us which ones to purge and get rid of. We are born sinners. We inherit unclean spirits from our parents. And God told us to separate them and get rid of the evil. NOT justify it.

popsthebuilder

Okay great. How does that have anything to do with what I said and asked?
I said
God gave us all things. And told us which ones to purge and get rid of. We are born sinners. We inherit unclean spirits from our parents. And God told us to separate them and get rid of the evil. NOT justify it.

clefty

I said
lol Your an idiot. And a deceiver because you don't know the difference between emotions and affections. Your running around blind and just guessing. When you do that you condemn what is good, and justify what is evil.

You dont copy Paul or Who he copied...

You condemn what is good...seek to replace it with whatever whenever...seeking to change both times and laws...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You dont copy Paul or Who he copied...

You condemn what is good...seek to replace it with whatever whenever...seeking to change both times and laws...

I said
lolol Your going to judge me???? Your not even a Christian, you don't even have the Holy Spirit. Your an idiot if you think you have that authority.