Hurting People On TOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Seriously people: Is there any point to this back and forth? You all call yourselves Christians and you have been attacking each other for 66 pages!! Good grief! Let it all go. Agree to disagree for Pete's sake.

glorydaz

I do most certainly acknowledge his existence. It would be dangerous not to considering his intent and schemes. What I do not do is give him any honor but use all that which God, Yeshua and the Ruach have provided in the way of armor against him.

You dribble deceit out of that painted mouth like a fountain of soot.....the devil was defeated at the cross, and he was crushed at our Lord's resurrection. Stop giving him glory and stop doing his dirty work for him. Every single time you claim the saved can lose their salvation, you're preaching a defeated enemy's message. Every single time you claim we have to obey commandments in order to earn or keep our salvation, you are preaching a defeated enemy's message. And every single time you accuse a member of the body of Christ of sinning, you are preaching a defeated enemy's message.

So, in short....you preach satan's message all the time. :loser:

glorydaz

Seriously people: Is there any point to this back and forth? You all call yourselves Christians and you have been attacking each other for 66 pages!! Good grief! Let it all go. Agree to disagree for Pete's sake.

Yikes, now you're sounding like Obama telling Israel to get along with Hamas.

No, those who preach a false gospel of works, fear, and loss are enemies of the cross, and the battle is on going to the end.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Jesus made it abundantly clear that Judas was never a believer, oh i know how people have been under the impression that he was because he was one of the twelve but Jesus called him a devil..

everready

Agreed.

Judas was chosen for destruction, to the glory of God.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Yikes, now you're sounding like Obama telling Israel to get along with Hamas.

No, those who preach a false gospel of works, fear, and loss are enemies of the cross, and the battle is on going to the end.

All I am saying is that you guys have been attacking each other for 66 pages. Its done, you have all made you points. There is no blessing in its continuance. I am not taking sides, I am just saying it has gone to the point of absurdity. Let it go.

glorydaz

The thing is that Yeshua's Words have testified against you, not mine.

Yeah, all cultists and workers think they know what our Lord was saying, but they have no better understanding than the pharisees did at the time He spoke those words.

Yeshua is our Lord. He is no wolf. John 15:1-16:1, Matthew 7:21, Revelation 14:12, Revelation 22:14. We can rely on His Word. Why do you persist in relying on man's doctrinal interpretation of His Word? That's not gonna get it for you.

I guess you're lying again and trying to say I called our Lord Jesus Christ a wolf. You are really getting desperate. And even satan can quote scripture, and like him, you pick out verses that prove you are without understanding.

IMJerusha

You still don't get it, do you? Our Lord Jesus Christ preached the Law while He walked among us. According to the Law, we must be perfect as our Father in Heaven is perfect.

Not according to the Law but rather according to Yeshua through Whom the Law was made.

Most normal people, when they hear they can't even call someone a "fool" without being in danger of hellfire will stop and say, "Oh Lord, have mercy on me" because they know full well they are going to screw up. This is exactly what the Law was meant to do.....that the whole world will see themselves as guilty before their Holy God.

Most believers would accept Yeshua's Words without question.

But not you little holier than thou, wanna be, pride filled, strutting hypocrites. Oh, no. You never humble yourselves enough to be lifted up. You're too busy lifting yourselves up, and you don't even see that you're a lowly worm crawling upon the ground....just like your father the devil. Get saved :loser:

Again with your age old rhetoric which does not apply any longer to me or anyone else. That covenant is over. Yeshua is our New Covenant and no one can do what He did on our behalf. In Yeshua I am no lowly worm but rather I am seated in heavenly places with Him and you have no power or right to try to take me from Him. You can call me whatever you wish but that's just sort of bouncing off me and heaping burning coals on yourself.

Right Divider

Body part
RD, it's not the first time you have misspelled His Name in communication with me. I'm Messianic so I use the Hebrew. You can get over it. The Shield of David has six points. A pentagram which is used to represent evil and things of HaSatan has five points. If you do not know and understand that difference, you are in serious danger.
Please document those posts and I will correct them.

Yes, I know that you are Messianic. You proudly show that at every opportunity. My point is that most people here are not and that there are terms that you can use that are still perfectly respectful of our Great Almighty Lord God.

The "Shield of David" as you call it is nothing of the sort. Six is the number of HaSatan, not five. It is you that is in danger (serious danger). That "Star of David" fits perfectly with the 666 of beast.

IMJerusha

long ago there was a time when town and i were batting each other around and many on the board were calling for an end to it

fool made a pithy comment that has stuck with me all this time

he said "they must be having fun or they'd stop"

If this is Gdaz idea of fun, I feel sorry for her.

glorydaz

All I am saying is that you guys have been attacking each other for 66 pages. Its done, you have all made you points. There is no blessing in its continuance. I am not taking sides, I am just saying it has gone to the point of absurdity. Let it go.

I'd rather fight the battle on one hilltop instead of spreading it all over the valley floor. The enemy is right here....unable to hide among the innocents where her deceit can be spread surreptitiously. IMJ is preaching the biggest LIE that can be preached, and she is wearing a fluffy white sheep costume to do it. If I were you, I'd move along, because a battle is not a pretty sight, and unless you're in the midst of it, it can be dismaying. :)

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
I'd rather fight the battle on one hilltop instead of spreading it all over the valley floor. The enemy is right here....unable to hide among the innocents where her deceit can be spread surreptitiously. IMJ is preaching the biggest LIE that can be preached, and she is wearing a fluffy white sheep costume to do it. If I were you, I'd move along, because a battle is not a pretty sight, and unless you're in the midst of it, it can be dismaying. :)

The "enemy"? Really?

Quiet your heart. Seek common ground. She is a believer in Christ, despite your disagreements. She is not your enemy.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I have just browsed this thread. It seems to me we have Christians stabbing and accusing each other of not being saved over what amounts to trivial matters. Stuff such as what denomination you belong to is trivial in the eternal scheme of things.

What really saves a person? It's simple.
And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house. Acts 16:31
The rest is window dressing.

Status
Not open for further replies.