ECT How MAD operates.

heir

TOL Subscriber
You have yet to show what I have said, and you relied upon the distorted words and thoughts of Grosnick Goebells.

The choice is this---

Rev 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

or this--

Rev 9:5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.
Rev 9:6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.
Rev 9:7 And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men.
Rev 9:8 And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions.
Rev 9:9 And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle.
Rev 9:10 And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.
Rev 9:11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

Luk 12:45 But and if that servant say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; and shall begin to beat the menservants and maidens, and to eat and drink, and to be drunken;
Luk 12:46 The lord of that servant will come in a day when he looketh not for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in sunder, and will appoint him his portion with the unbelievers.
Luk 12:47 And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes.
Luk 12:48 But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few

LA
What does any of this have to do with "MAD"?

heir

TOL Subscriber
Although I disagree with their theology, I honestly have to say I disagree with your post. From what I have seen anyway, it is just a handful of MADists that resort to the name calling and neg repping and will rather argue with you than debate with scripture. They usually start off with scripture but once refuted they resort to the name calling. It is that small handful that bring a bad name to MAD. The sad thing is that that small handful are put on a pedestal by other MADist which further boasts their ego's and therefore they think they are doing good by MAD when in fact they make it look comical to others who may even be questioning about it.

But then again that does kind of work in favor of us that do not hold to the view.
I've not seen any scripture refuted. Don't you believe it all?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes, of course you admit saying it NOW - since you are caught and the mods saw what you wrote themselves.

You got busted, so stop lying about it now. You have repeatedly claimed that you didnt state what grosnick said you said. You have repeatedly lied about him and this issue.

You even lied about it in this thread:

Grosnick said exactly what you said too and you have in more than one thread lied about it.

You are a liar, plain and simple. You can try to explain away what happened all you like, but you are stone cold busted.

Now, tell us about who you worship - at the same time you lie about people. Thats YOUR testimony.

Well. as I said, Gros will have his head cut off and all the spears he and you have thrown will pierce your own hearts, but you would not understand that either.

Psa 64:2 Hide me from the secret counsel of the wicked; from the insurrection of the workers of iniquity:
Psa 64:3 Who whet their tongue like a sword, and bend their bows to shoot their arrows, even bitter words:
Psa 64:4 That they may shoot in secret at the perfect: suddenly do they shoot at him, and fear not.
Psa 64:5 They encourage themselves in an evil matter: they commune of laying snares privily; they say, Who shall see them?
Psa 64:6 They search out iniquities; they accomplish a diligent search: both the inward thought of every one of them, and the heart, is deep.
Psa 64:7 But God shall shoot at them with an arrow; suddenly shall they be wounded.
Psa 64:8 So they shall make their own tongue to fall upon themselves: all that see them shall flee away.

LA

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Well. as I said, Gros will have his head cut off and all the spears he and you have thrown will pierce your own hearts, but you would not understand that either.

I would be really careful about what you wish on people with your hateful heart, things like that have a way of coming back on you. Keep pronouncing curses on His children that He did not speak to you to give, false prophet.

Galatians 6:7

musterion

Well. as I said, Gros will have his head cut off
Oh boy.

a20043b1592b836beeb87516c37ce472.jpg

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You didnt forget, you have outright lied, and are now eating the crow you demanded.

No.

words have meaning and you add to them, so you can make your charge of lying and you only wanted to do that because you hate the doctrine of Acts ch 2. and being filled with the Spirit because you are MAD.

Muserion said I had spoken for God, but even if I did I had not said it so.

You and he conspired to say that I had prophesied and that I had said it was the word of the Lord.

You say all these things just to get even.

You claimed I am a false prophet (you love to do that) when I gave my testimony of a vision which I backed with scripture which you claimed is a lie.

Why would I ever share anything Holy on this board again with you , John W and Gros around.

Now you want to claim I do not worship God.

You know very well that most neg reps have been deleted and yours also. Only the recent ones exist.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I would be really careful about what you wish on people with your hateful heart, things like that have a way of coming back on you. Keep pronouncing curses on His children that He did not speak to you to give, false prophet.

You are cursing yourself.

vfirestormv

You forgot to include the fact that I am the most humble poster on TOL. Well, I gotsta to go, as I'm expecting a gift, that will raise my pedestal.

Yes, of course how could I forget, LOL...

And Saint John W is the most humble poster on TOL, just ask him. :thumb:

john w

Hall of Fame

Her old reliable "you would not understand" dodge. It's also called deception. Followed by her MO, of spamming a verse, and thinking, "That ought to do it....Everyone is now impressed with my knowledge of the scripture....."," that is usually irrelevant, w/o explaining it:

Psa 64:2 Hide me from the secret counsel of the wicked; from the insurrection of the workers of iniquity:
Psa 64:3 Who whet their tongue like a sword, and bend their bows to shoot their arrows, even bitter words:
Psa 64:4 That they may shoot in secret at the perfect: suddenly do they shoot at him, and fear not.
Psa 64:5 They encourage themselves in an evil matter: they commune of laying snares privily; they say, Who shall see them?
Psa 64:6 They search out iniquities; they accomplish a diligent search: both the inward thought of every one of them, and the heart, is deep.
Psa 64:7 But God shall shoot at them with an arrow; suddenly shall they be wounded.
Psa 64:8 So they shall make their own tongue to fall upon themselves: all that see them shall flee away.

I can play:

Psalms 2 KJV
1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying,

3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.

7 I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.

11 Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

So there.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
No.

words have meaning and you add to them, so you can make your charge of lying and you only wanted to do that because you hate the doctrine of Acts ch 2. and being filled with the Spirit because you are MAD.

Muserion said I had spoken for God, but even if I did I had not said it so.

You and he conspired to say that I had prophesied and that I had said it was the word of the Lord.

You say all these things just to get even.

You claimed I am a false prophet (you love to do that) when I gave my testimony of a vision which I backed with scripture which you claimed is a lie.

Why would I ever share anything Holy on this board again with you , John W and Gros around.

Now you want to claim I do not worship God.

You know very well that most neg reps have been deleted and yours also. Only the recent ones exist.

LA

And you just continue in your wickedness fig leaf to try cover your having got caught in a lie you have repeated many times now.

If you were a godly man you would be humbling yourself right now and giving me an apology for trying to insinuate that *I* lied but because i haven't before today posted your lie, you got bolder with it, thinking no one really knew what was stated.

Your fig leaf has been ripped off, and you are exposed.

BTW - since you are having a pity party right now

How often do i neg rep you, be honest (i know thats hard for you but do try) and about how many would you say Ive given you in lets say this past year? Oh and how many of them, were returns for your evil words in MY reps?

vfirestormv

I've not seen any scripture refuted. Don't you believe it all?

I meant refuted as in when came back with other scripture which does not cater to your views.
Yes I believe it all, but the problem is when one tries to make scripture say something it doesn't. Or add divisions that just aren't there. Or will keep part of what the Apostle to the Gentiles said but not other things he said.

DAN P

You have yet to show what I have said, and you relied upon the distorted words and thoughts of Grosnick Goebells.

The choice is this---

Rev 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

or this--

Rev 9:5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.
Rev 9:6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.
Rev 9:7 And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men.
Rev 9:8 And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions.
Rev 9:9 And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle.
Rev 9:10 And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.
Rev 9:11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

Luk 12:45 But and if that servant say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; and shall begin to beat the menservants and maidens, and to eat and drink, and to be drunken;
Luk 12:46 The lord of that servant will come in a day when he looketh not for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in sunder, and will appoint him his portion with the unbelievers.
Luk 12:47 And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes.
Luk 12:48 But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few

LA

Hi , and I tell you what , will you say what is wrong with this verse , in Eph 2:8 ?

It reads , For by Grace YOU ARE HAVING BEEN SAVED !!

#1 , SAVED /SOZO is in the Greek Perfect Tense , Passive Voice and in the Indicative Mood of FACT !

#2 The Greek PRESENT Tense means that when a Person is saved that is the in the AORIST TENSE or in a point in time in the PAST !!

The part of the Perfect Tense is the Present Tense , which means a CONTINUOUS RESULTS OR ACTION !

#3 , The Passive Voice means that God does the SAVING and not man , or Baptism or Wine or Wafers , or Languages or WORKS !

#4 , This means OSAS !!

Lets see what you really believe !!:mad::mad:

dan p

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

I read it--

Gal 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
Gal 6:8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
Gal 6:9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
Gal 6:10 As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.

Firstly we can all read who is doing all the mocking around here,

and secondly

we can all see who despises the household of faith.v 10

You do it to poster Gods Truth, and even after she has moderated her behavour quite a bit.

You are relentless in your fault finding and condemning as Grosnick and John w is.

LA

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You are relentless in your fault finding and condemning as Grosnick and John w is.

LA

You lied repeatedly and they found you out and your upset about it. Lies from those who claim to represent Him are to be exposed.

Especially those who claim to be prophets (like you have)

John 3:20
Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed.

1 Timothy 5:20
But those elders who are sinning you are to reprove before everyone, so that the others may take warning.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
By telling you to watch what you say? :thumb: Keep showing your rotten to the core fruit, rotted from your lies.

I am perfectly satisfied for you to give yourself away here so no one in their right mind would listen to you where the Holy Word is concerned.

You just revealed your hearts motive for accusing by yourself.

Musterion lied---

But we don't issue divine death threats on behalf of God for merely disagreeing with us.

Then you backed it up--

Lazy, you think God is ok with you lying?

Musterian claimed I had made a divine threat and also lied by saying I only said so because I disagree with others..

You got into the act as soon as you could.

You further lied by saying I am having a pity party, and you suggested I am dishonest, and ungodly.

Is there anything righteous in you?

All I ever said (privately to Gros) "you will have your head cut off", and I had given explanation for that but you rejected it because you prefer to try and do as you have just revealed the real reason why you like to perpetuate your accusation.

I am perfectly satisfied for you to give yourself away here so no one in their right mind would listen to you where the Holy Word is concerned.

LA

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You do it to poster Gods Truth, and even after she has moderated her behavour quite a bit.

LA

Another lie exposed, ive had Gods Truth on ignore for well over a year and half now, and you wont find even one single post of mine written to her on this board in that time. Not one.

Please post evidence that i have responded to her on anything or quoted her or posted to her, newer than lets make it easy, the last 6 months.

You are exposing yourself more and more as a bitter, lying, slanderer.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You just revealed your hearts motive for accusing by yourself.

Musterion lied---

Then you backed it up--

Musterian claimed I had made a divine threat and also lied by saying I only said so because I disagree with others..

You got into the act as soon as you could.

You further lied by saying I am having a pity party, and you suggested I am dishonest, and ungodly.

Is there anything righteous in you?

All I ever said (privately to Gros) "you will have your head cut off", and I had given explanation for that but you rejected it because you prefer to try and do as you have just revealed the real reason why you like to perpetuate your accusation.

LA

You lied. I proved it:

From the report in the woodshed from a moderator here who checked Gros reps because there was no way to report a neg rep:

You placed this in a member's reps---->Your head will be cut off.
I'd say that's a threat, wouldn't you?
Please use the reps only to express approval or disapproval. It isn't the place for nasty notes. Staff members can still see them.
Infraction for Lazy afternoon: Threatening members - February 13th, 2014, 12:49 PM

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99178

You may apologize now for implying i lied, when you did.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You lied repeatedly and they found you out and your upset about it. Lies from those who claim to represent Him are to be exposed.

More lies, and as you want lies to be exposed then good.

I am not upset about it. It gives me further opportunity to preach what I had preached about the dire consequences for that part of the church which does not measure up to the measure of the stature of Christ. Rev.ch 11:1 and 2.

Rev 11:1 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.
Rev 11:2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

The Holy City here is the Heavenly Jerusalem members throughout the earth.

Especially those who claim to be prophets (like you have)

I never made the claim whatever I am. You made the claim by saying I am a false prophet.

John 3:20
Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed.

Ok you asked for it.

1 Timothy 5:20
But those elders who are sinning you are to reprove before everyone, so that the others may take warning.

Out of context, you are no Timothy.

You like to think that you have some such commission from the Lord but in reality you are deceived.

1Ti 5:19 Against an elder receive not an accusation, but before two or three witnesses.
1Ti 5:20 Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear.
1Ti 5:21 I charge thee before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, and the elect angels, that thou observe these things without preferring one before another, doing nothing by partiality.

LA