ECT How MAD operates.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Another lie exposed, ive had Gods Truth on ignore for well over a year and half now, and you wont find even one single post of mine written to her on this board in that time. Not one.

Please post evidence that i have responded to her on anything or quoted her or posted to her, newer than lets make it easy, the last 6 months.

You are exposing yourself more and more as a bitter, lying, slanderer.

No.

It seems that is your expertise.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Then you wont do whats proper before God? You brought an accusation against me, you are charged to back it up. Where is your evidence? Provide it, or admit you lied.

You zone in on one comment which you know is true but is not now available.

Can you just admit it.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Se post 37--

:
Originally Posted by Angel4Truth View Post
By telling you to watch what you say? Keep showing your rotten to the core fruit, rotted from your lies.

I am perfectly satisfied for you to give yourself away here so no one in their right mind would listen to you where the Holy Word is concerned.

You just revealed your hearts motive for accusing by yourself.

Musterion lied---

:
Originally Posted by musterion View Post
But we don't issue divine death threats on behalf of God for merely disagreeing with us.

Then you backed it up--

:
Originally Posted by Angel4Truth View Post
Lazy, you think God is ok with you lying?

Musterian claimed I had made a divine threat and also lied by saying I only said so because I disagree with others..

You got into the act as soon as you could.

You further lied by saying I am having a pity party, and you suggested I am dishonest, and ungodly.

Is there anything righteous in you?

All I ever said (privately to Gros) "you will have your head cut off", and I had given explanation for that but you rejected it because you prefer to try and do as you have just revealed the real reason why you like to perpetuate your accusation.

:
I am perfectly satisfied for you to give yourself away here so no one in their right mind would listen to you where the Holy Word is concerned.

LA

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I read it--

You do it to poster Gods Truth, and even after she has moderated her behavour quite a bit.

You are relentless in your fault finding and condemning as Grosnick and John w is.

LA

Waiting for you to quote me talking to Gods Truth even as recent as 6 months back. You made an accusation, back it up.

Still waiting, liar, slanderer, false witness

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
More lies, and as you want lies to be exposed then good.

I am not upset about it. It gives me further opportunity to preach what I had preached about the dire consequences for that part of the church which does not measure up to the measure of the stature of Christ. Rev.ch 11:1 and 2.

Rev 11:1 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.
Rev 11:2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

The Holy City here is the Heavenly Jerusalem members throughout the earth.

I never made the claim whatever I am. You made the claim by saying I am a false prophet.

Ok you asked for it.

Out of context, you are no Timothy.

You like to think that you have some such commission from the Lord but in reality you are deceived.

1Ti 5:19 Against an elder receive not an accusation, but before two or three witnesses.
1Ti 5:20 Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear.
1Ti 5:21 I charge thee before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, and the elect angels, that thou observe these things without preferring one before another, doing nothing by partiality.

LA

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
But we don't issue divine death threats on behalf of God for merely disagreeing with us.

You have yet to show what I have said, and you relied upon the distorted words and thoughts of Grosnick Goebells.

LA

Lazy, you think God is ok with you lying?

Prove it or admit that you are lying.

LA

From the report in the woodshed from a moderator here who checked Gros reps because there was no way to report a neg rep:

You placed this in a member's reps---->Your head will be cut off.
I'd say that's a threat, wouldn't you?
Please use the reps only to express approval or disapproval. It isn't the place for nasty notes. Staff members can still see them.

Infraction for Lazy afternoon: Threatening members - February 13th, 2014, 12:49 PM

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99178

You may apologize now for implying i lied, when you did.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
what was the accusation?

LA

You accused me of doing something to Godstruth all the time, when i never even speak to her. Are you unable to read your own words up there?

Im waiting for you to prove this:

You do it to poster Gods Truth, and even after she has moderated her behavour quite a bit.
LA

Another lie exposed, ive had Gods Truth on ignore for well over a year and half now, and you wont find even one single post of mine written to her on this board in that time. Not one.

Please post evidence that i have responded to her on anything or quoted her or posted to her, newer than lets make it easy, the last 6 months.

Waiting for you to quote me talking to Gods Truth even as recent as 6 months back. You made an accusation, back it up.

No.

LA

Then you wont do whats proper before God? You brought an accusation against me, you are charged to back it up. Where is your evidence? Provide it, or admit you lied.

A brave want.

You know very well what you said months ago.

LA

Still waiting for you to back up that whopper you told. Post any conversation between myself and GodsTruth that is dated in the last 6 months.

Or retract your lie.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You accused me of doing something to Godstruth all the time, when i never even speak to her. Are you unable to read your own words up there?

Still waiting for you to back up that whopper you told. Post any conversation between myself and GodsTruth that is dated in the last 6 months.

Or retract your lie.

You have not quoted what I said, and you added the stipulation of some months into it.

Can you say that you never ever accused Gods Truth of anything?

LA

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

No.

LA

Nice work.

You posted them out of their order so you can look right.

LA

I posted them in the order they are on the board. Are you seriously that desperate??

Fact, you threatened grosnik, and you lied about it.

Fact, ive had Godstruth on ignore for so long now its unreal and you are falsely accusing me of doing something to her, when i never ever speak to her and Im asking you to back up your lie.

You wont be backing that up, because you CANT.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You have not quoted what I said, and you added the stipulation of some months into it.

Can you say that you never ever accused Gods Truth of anything?

LA

Another lie:

what was the accusation?

LA

LA

No.

LA

A brave want.

You know very well what you said months ago.

LA

Or retract your lie.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I posted them in the order they are on the board. Are you seriously that desperate??

Fact, you threatened grosnik, and you lied about it.

Fact, ive had Godstruth on ignore for so long now its unreal and you are falsely accusing me of doing something to her, when i never ever speak to her and Im asking you to back up your lie.

You wont be backing that up, because you CANT.

My apologies, I was taking to Musterion and not you in the second comment.

However you lied about me threatening Grosnick. I told him he would have his head cut off.

Why can you not admit that you have in the past spoken to Gods Truth in a bad way?

LA