ECT How MAD operates.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
My apologies, I was taking to Musterion and not you in the second comment.

However you lied about me threatening Grosnick. I told him he would have his head cut off.

Thats called a threat, you are a complete idiot.

Why can you not admit that you have in the past spoken to Gods Truth in a bad way?

LA
Thats not what you said, you accused me of currently doing something to them, when its been well over a year since ive had a conversation with them at all, you LIED, when you accused me.

You are a devil, thank you for allowing me to expose you to everyone. I am so happy this is all here for people to read.

Now, you will be placed on ignore because i do not have time for lying wanna be prophets who slander and lie openly and have no shame about it, there is NO reason to have a conversation with such as yourself. Goodbye.

heir

TOL Subscriber
I meant refuted as in when came back with other scripture which does not cater to your views.
I haven't seen any of those.
Yes I believe it all, but the problem is when one tries to make scripture say something it doesn't.
You mean like those who try to make the Bible all say the same thing even when there are verses that say the exact opposite of what the other says.
Or add divisions that just aren't there.
The Bible is rightly divided. Anyone spiritual can see that. It's up to you to rightly divide the word of truth (2 Timothy 2:15 KJV). When you don't, as the religious denominational system doesn't, you are the one causing divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine.
Or will keep part of what the Apostle to the Gentiles said but not other things he said.
Paul, the apostle OF the Gentiles (Romans 11:13 KJV) said a lot of things and I'm sure we all fall short in following him perfectly (1 Corinthians 4:15-16 KJV). Nevertheless we are to follow him and hold fast the form of sound words that we have heard of him in Romans through Philemon (2 Timothy 1:13 KJV, 2 Timothy 2:7 KJV, 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV).

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Thats called a threat, you are a complete idiot.

So on one hand you or Muserion claim I said it as a prophet , and now you claim I threatened him.

Thats not what you said, you accused me of currently doing something to them, when its been well over a year since ive had a conversation with them at all, you LIED, when you accused me.

Well I should have said "you people the MADists".

You are a devil, thank you for allowing me to expose you to everyone. I am so happy this is all here for people to read.

Well that is ok. Other people are not stupid.

Now, you will be placed on ignore because i do not have time for lying wanna be prophets who slander and lie openly and have no shame about it, there is NO reason to have a conversation with such as yourself. Goodbye.

Fine, if that will give you peace.

There it is again.

on one hand you claim I threatened Grosnick and on the other I did it as a prophet.

You will never get out of me just what your domineering spirit demands.

If you had used some grace in your words instead of accusation with the purpose of condemning, then you might have succeeded.

but to the way of the Lord , your eyes and that of Musterion and Grosnick, they are closed.

LA

DAN P

Madists on this board get together to swamp threads with gibberish, instead of reasoned responses from the scriptures.

They have agreed together to do this when their arguments fail.
LA

Hi , and define HERESY /HAIRESIS ?

Now is a belief in Col 1:25 HERESY ??

I heard tongue as a kid , and they were just as you describe GIBBERISH and were not Languages that had any form at all .

Those in Acts 2 , heard actual Languages and NOT BABBLE !!:bang::bang:

DAN P

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi , and define HERESY /HAIRESIS ?

Now is a belief in Col 1:25 HERESY ??

I heard tongue as a kid , and they were just as you describe GIBBERISH and were not Languages that had any form at all .

Those in Acts 2 , heard actual Languages and NOT BABBLE !!:bang::bang:

DAN P

When you were a baby you babbled and now years later you still do.

LA

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well. as I said, Gros will have his head cut off and all the spears he and you have thrown will pierce your own hearts, but you would not understand that either.

Psa 64:2 Hide me from the secret counsel of the wicked; from the insurrection of the workers of iniquity:
Psa 64:3 Who whet their tongue like a sword, and bend their bows to shoot their arrows, even bitter words:
Psa 64:4 That they may shoot in secret at the perfect: suddenly do they shoot at him, and fear not.
Psa 64:5 They encourage themselves in an evil matter: they commune of laying snares privily; they say, Who shall see them?
Psa 64:6 They search out iniquities; they accomplish a diligent search: both the inward thought of every one of them, and the heart, is deep.
Psa 64:7 But God shall shoot at them with an arrow; suddenly shall they be wounded.
Psa 64:8 So they shall make their own tongue to fall upon themselves: all that see them shall flee away.

LA
Aren't you just a sweetie pie?

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
My purpose in opening threads on the view has not been to antagonize madists but to learn where they are coming from, and in view of their responses I have decided to let it rest for now as I have learnt enough about their view, and heard enough of where such a view as theirs has led them to. I hope that these threads have been a benefit to other readers throughout the world, who might not have known such heresy and bad behavour of its adherents existed.

Who are you? :idunno: