Has the Church Replaced Israel ?

Right Divider

Body part
Israel is the Church when again we look at and consider the redemption promise made to Israel Ps 130:7-8

7 Let Israel hope in the Lord: for with the Lord there is mercy, and with him is plenteous redemption.

8 And he shall redeem Israel from all his iniquities.

The Promise is that the Lord shall redeem Israel from all his iniquities. Now this is fulfilled in the church Titus 2:14

14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

Titus is written to the Church, the Elect of God Titus 1:1

Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness;

Its the same people, the Church, and Israel being redeemed from all iniquity ! No not ethnic national israel, they were a type, a shadow, but Spiritual Israel, Christs and Abrahams Spiritual seed.
The body of Christ is not spiritual Israel. Spiritual Israel is spiritual Israel.
The body of Christ is a new creature.

beloved57

The Church, the Body of Christ has not replaced Israel, but is Israel in union with her Husband and Saviour Jesus/Israel. Yes Jesus is Israel, scripture reveals this. Who does the Prophet mean as Israel here Isa 49:3

And said unto me, Thou art my servant, O Israel, in whom I will be glorified.

This is none other than Jesus Christ in whom God is Glorified.

Jn 13:31

Therefore, when he was gone out, Jesus said, Now is the Son of man glorified, and God is glorified in him.

Jn 17:4

I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

Now the name Israel means:

Israel = "God prevails"

Remember when God first named Jacob Israel ? Notice the words Gen 32:28

And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.

The greek word for Israel :

Israel = "he shall be a prince of God"

The risen Christ is the Prince Israel and Saviour Acts 5:31

31 Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.

Now this word prince equates to Israel, now understand, this Prince Israel is the Head of His Body the Church, and One with His Wife, who can deny that Christ is now the Head of His Body the Church Eph 5:23

For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

Herein lies the great Mystery, that Christ and His Body the Church are One Flesh Eph 5:30-32

30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.

32 This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.

So the Church is One Flesh with Israel, the Prince of God, who has prevailed.

If Christ is Israel, the servant of God in whom God is Glorified Isa 49:3

Then His Body the Church, with whom He is One Flesh, is also Israel, this is the Mystery !

beloved57

Israel and the Church are the same, Jacob spoke of this in prophesying about the gathering of the People through Christ Messiah, the Seed of the woman, Paul established the same prophesy Gen 49:9-10

9 Judah is a lion's whelp: from the prey, my son, thou art gone up: he stooped down, he couched as a lion, and as an old lion; who shall rouse him up?

10 The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be.

Shiloh is Jesus Christ, and He shall come, do a work [His Cross Work] and it shall be for the gathering of the People, the Church of God out of the jews and gentiles.

The High Priest also either wittngly or unwittinly spoke of the same John 11:52

And not for that nation only, but that also he should gather together in one the children of God that were scattered abroad.

Now Paul Eph 1:10

That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:

Also John again Jn 10:16

16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

The word bring is another way of saying gather !

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Church, the Body of Christ has not replaced Israel, but is Israel in union with her Husband and Saviour Jesus/Israel. Yes Jesus is Israel, scripture reveals this. Who does the Prophet mean as Israel here Isa 49:3

This is none other than Jesus Christ in whom God is Glorified.

Jn 13:31

Therefore, when he was gone out, Jesus said, Now is the Son of man glorified, and God is glorified in him.

Jn 17:4

I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

Now the name Israel means:

Israel = "God prevails"

Remember when God first named Jacob Israel ? Notice the words Gen 32:28

And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.

The greek word for Israel :

Israel = "he shall be a prince of God"

The risen Christ is the Prince Israel and Saviour Acts 5:31

31 Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.

Now this word prince equates to Israel, now understand, this Prince Israel is the Head of His Body the Church, and One with His Wife, who can deny that Christ is now the Head of His Body the Church Eph 5:23

For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

Herein lies the great Mystery, that Christ and His Body the Church are One Flesh Eph 5:30-32

30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.

32 This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.

So the Church is One Flesh with Israel, the Prince of God, who has prevailed.

If Christ is Israel, the servant of God in whom God is Glorified Isa 49:3

Then His Body the Church, with whom He is One Flesh, is also Israel, this is the Mystery !
It is not the mystery. it is only a figment of your wild imagination. you are are heretic plain and simple. This is the great mystery of our faith: Christ was revealed in a human body and vindicated by the Spirit.Hewas seen by angels and announced to the nations. He was believed in throughout the word and taken to heaven in glory. (NLT)

beloved57

The Church is Israel, because as Israel of old, they are called Israel Gal 6:16

And as many as walk according to this rule, peace be on them, and mercy, and upon the Israel of God.

Rom 9:6

6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:

They, the Church is called The Children of Abraham or Seed of Abraham Gal 3:29

And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Gal 3:7

Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.

The Children of God Rom 8:16

The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

Gal 3:26

For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

The children of promise Rom 9:8

That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

Gal 4:28

Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise.

The seed Rom 4:16

The
refore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all,

Gal 3:29

And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

beloved57

We know the Church, the Body of Christ and Israel , not israel the physical nation, but Israel after the Spirit are the same, because Christ acted as High Priest for her, when He gave Himself a Sacrifice unto God. Writing to the Church Paul writes Eph 5:2, 25

2 And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.

25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

Now writing the Hebrews its written Heb 9:26

For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.

Heb 10:12

But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;

We know in Hebrews Jesus Christ sacrifice comes out of His Person and Office as High Priest, not a physical high priest as according to the law of levi, but a Spiritual High Priest according to Melchizadec and a endless life Heb 2:17

Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people.

So the High Priest sacrifice unto God for the people are the same as in Eph 5:2

2 And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.

And as in Heb 9:26

26 For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.

Hes the same offering as in Eph 5:2 for the Church

As He is unto the Hebrew Believers Heb 10:10,14

10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

14 For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.

All three references use the same greek word for offering prosphora:

1. the act of offering, a bringing to
  2. that which is offered, a gift, a present. In the NT a sacrifice, whether bloody or not: offering for sin, expiatory offering

So Christ is the Spiritual High Priest for the Church, His Body, which is none other than Israel Spiritual, whom He gave Himself an Offering unto God , a sweetsmelling Savour !

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
We know the Church, the Body of Christ and Israel,

That's two churches, not one.

not israel the physical nation,

Israel is Israel.

The Body of Christ is the Body of Christ.

There's no overlap.

but Israel after the Spirit are the same,

There's no such thing as "Israel after the Spirit."

because Christ acted as High Priest for her, when He gave Himself a Sacrifice unto God.

The High Priest was NEVER the sacrifice in Israel's customs.

Writing to the Church Paul writes Eph 5:2, 25

25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

This is talking about the Body of Christ, not Israel.

Now writing the Hebrews its written Heb 9:26
For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.

Heb 10:12

But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;

We know in Hebrews Jesus Christ sacrifice comes out of His Person and Office as High Priest, not a physical high priest as according to the law of levi, but a Spiritual High Priest according to Melchizadec and a endless life Heb 2:17

Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people.

So the High Priest sacrifice unto God for the people are the same as in Eph 5:2

And as in Heb 9:26

26 For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.

Hes the same offering as in Eph 5:2 for the Church

As He is unto the Hebrew Believers Heb 10:10,14

10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

14 For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.

All three references use the same greek word for offering prosphora:

1. the act of offering, a bringing to
  2. that which is offered, a gift, a present. In the NT a sacrifice, whether bloody or not: offering for sin, expiatory offering

So Christ is the Spiritual High Priest for the Church, His Body, which is none other than Israel Spiritual, whom He gave Himself an Offering unto God , a sweetsmelling Savour !

You're all over the place. Nothing you say makes sense, because confusion reigns in you.

You can connect the dots all you want. It doesn't mean there's an image hidden in the lines.

beloved57

@JudgeRightly

Israel is Israel.

Yes, and there are Two in scripture Rom 9:6

6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:

Spiritual Israel after the Spirit is just as much Israel as national israel after the flesh.

There's no such thing as "Israel after the Spirit."

Says who ? You ? Theres an Israel after the flesh isnt it 1 Cor 10:18

Behold Israel after the flesh: are not they which eat of the sacrifices partakers of the altar?

Theres a Israel born after the Spirit, typified like Isaac Gal 4:29

But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.

The Body of Christ is the Body of Christ.

And the Body of Christ is the seed of Abraham

Gal 3:16,29

16 Now to Abraham and his seed{Israel were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed[Israel], and heirs according to the promise.

You're all over the place. Nothing you say makes sense,

Sure it makes sense to them who can receive it, Im rightly dividing the word of truth, comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

You can connect the dots all you want

Thats proper bible study, searching the scriptures and doing this 1 Cor 2:13

13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

Whats being compared ? Scripture ! Christ only gave Himself an Offering as a High Priest for one people His Body the Church Israel !

Last edited:

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
@JudgeRightly

Yes, and there are Two in scripture

Saying it doesn't make it so.

Rom 9:6

Both of which are the same nation, just different portions, one being the Remnant, and the other being the portion that was cut off because of their unbelief.

NEITHER of which are the Body of Christ.

Spiritual Israel

No such thing.

after the Spirit is just as much Israel as national israel after the flesh.

Supra.

Says who ? You ?

Says the Bible.

There's an Israel after the flesh isnt it 1 Cor 10:18

Behold Israel after the flesh: are not they which eat of the sacrifices partakers of the altar?

Israel pursued righteousness through the law. Why is this relevant:

There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.For what the law could not do in that it was weak through the flesh, God did by sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, on account of sin: He condemned sin in the flesh,that the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit.For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.Because the carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be.So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God. - Romans 8:1-8 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans8:1-8&version=NKJV

Then Paul says, speaking about Israel:

But it is not that the word of God has taken no effect. For they are not all Israel who are of Israel,nor are they all children because they are the seed of Abraham; but, “In Isaac your seed shall be called.”That is, those who are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God; but the children of the promise are counted as the seed.For this is the word of promise: “At this time I will come and Sarah shall have a son.” . . . What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? Certainly not!For He says to Moses, “I will have mercy on whomever I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whomever I will have compassion.”So then it is not of him who wills, nor of him who runs, but of God who shows mercy.For the Scripture says to the Pharaoh, “For this very purpose I have raised you up, that I may show My power in you, and that My name may be declared in all the earth.”Therefore He has mercy on whom He wills, and whom He wills He hardens.You will say to me then, “Why does He still find fault? For who has resisted His will?”But indeed, O man, who are you to reply against God? Will the thing formed say to him who formed it, “Why have you made me like this?”Does not the potter have power over the clay, from the same lump to make one vessel for honor and another for dishonor?What if God, wanting to show His wrath and to make His power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath prepared for destruction,and that He might make known the riches of His glory on the vessels of mercy, which He had prepared beforehand for glory,even us whom He called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles? . . . What shall we say then? That Gentiles, who did not pursue righteousness, have attained to righteousness, even the righteousness of faith;but Israel, pursuing the law of righteousness, has not attained to the law of righteousness.Why? Because they did not seek it by faith, but as it were, by the works of the law. For they stumbled at that stumbling stone.As it is written: “Behold, I lay in Zion a stumbling stone and rock of offense, And whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame.” - Romans 9:6-9,14-24,30-33 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans9:6-9,14-24,30-33&version=NKJV

Theres a Israel born after the Spirit, typified like Isaac Gal 4:29

But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.

You're reading your beliefs into the text.

Remember, Abraham had TWO sons from TWO different wives, one was Ishmael, the other was Isaac. Ishmael's descendants became a NATION called the Ishmaelites, a nation different than Jacob (Israel) and his descendants.

Ishmael was the son of the bondwoman, Isaac was the son of promise.

However, Paul isn't saying that we are now Israel, rather, he explicitly states that the images of the bondwoman and the freewoman are SYMBOLIC!

But he who was of the bondwoman was born according to the flesh, and he of the freewoman through promise,which things are symbolic. For these are the two covenants: the one from Mount Sinai which gives birth to bondage, which is Hagar—for this Hagar is Mount Sinai in Arabia, and corresponds to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children—but the Jerusalem above is free, which is the mother of us all. - Galatians 4:23-26 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Galatians4:23-26&version=NKJV

Remember, Paul is speaking to GENTILES who are trying to go back under the law.

But not of Israel, who, as a reminder, is Abraham's grandson.

16 Now to Abraham and his seed{Israel were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed[Israel], and heirs according to the promise.

Once again, reading your beliefs into the text.

Abraham's seed is MANY NATIONS. (Genesis 17:4) Israel is ONE NATION, the seed of ISAAC, not ABRAHAM!

Here's what the verse says, WITHOUT your eisegesis:

Brethren, I speak in the manner of men: Though it is only a man’s covenant, yet if it is confirmed, no one annuls or adds to it.Now to Abraham and his Seed were the promises made. He does not say, “And to seeds,” as of many, but as of one, “And to your Seed,” who is Christ.And this I say, that the law, which was four hundred and thirty years later, cannot annul the covenant that was confirmed before by God in Christ, that it should make the promise of no effect.For if the inheritance is of the law, it is no longer of promise; but God gave it to Abraham by promise.What purpose then does the law serve? It was added because of transgressions, till the Seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was appointed through angels by the hand of a mediator.Now a mediator does not mediate for one only, but God is one.Is the law then against the promises of God? Certainly not! For if there had been a law given which could have given life, truly righteousness would have been by the law.But the Scripture has confined all under sin, that the promise by faith in Jesus Christ might be given to those who believe.But before faith came, we were kept under guard by the law, kept for the faith which would afterward be revealed.Therefore the law was our tutor to bring us to Christ, that we might be justified by faith.But after faith has come, we are no longer under a tutor.For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus.For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ.There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise. - Galatians 3:15-29 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Galatians3:15-29&version=NKJV

Sure it makes sense to them who can receive it,

"I'm right because I say I am, you're not because you don't understand my nonsense." - B57

Im rightly dividing the word of truth,

No, you're not. You're mashing it all together while calling it "dividing."

comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

No, you're not.

Thats proper bible study, searching the scriptures and doing this

You're not.

1 Cor 2:13

13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

What's being compared? Scripture! Christ only gave Himself an Offering as a High Priest for one people His Body the Church Israel !

Mashing things up again.

The high priests in Israel were never the sacrifices.

Yes, Christ is the High Priest (of Israel, but not the Body of Christ). Yes, Christ is the Lamb slain. But when you mix the two, you end up with utter nonsense.

Right Divider

Body part
That verse is EXCLUDING unbelieving Israel from Israel. It is NOT including other into Israel.
Spiritual Israel after the Spirit is just as much Israel as national israel after the flesh.
No, spiritual Israel is the true Israel. Unbelieving Israel is excluded.

Again, for those like you that are spiritually retarded, ABRAHAM is NOT ISRAEL.

Israel was Abraham's GRANDSON.

beloved57

Not in their OLD customs; OLD Covenant, OLD Testament; of course not. That's brand NEW; NEW Testament, NEW Covenant.
It was new only in the sense that Now Christ the Sacrifice has come, which the High Priest and their sacrifices only typified. Yet the Spiritual Israel of their day, realized Christ would come as a High Priest of a different order Ps 110:4 and would be the True Sacrifice for sins.

4 The Lord hath sworn, and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek.

Isa 53:10

10 Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.

John the Baptist knew it Jn 1:29

The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

beloved57

The Church is Israel[Not National Israel], the Spiritual Kingdom of God, and we know this by many promises made to Israel in the OT times find its ultimate fulfillment in the NT Gospel dispensation,for instance, when Paul wrote to a gentile city church assembly, Corinth, designating them Saints 1 Cor 1:2

2 Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that in every place call upon the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, both their's and our's:

The word saints here is the greek word hagios:

set apart by (or for) God, holy, sacred.

They were a people set apart from the world, and when writing his second epistle to them, he applied OT promises made to Israel , he applied to them 2 Cor 6:14-18

14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.

18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
The Church is Israel[Not National Israel], the Spiritual Kingdom of God,

FALSE.

and we know this by many promises made to Israel in the OT times find its ultimate fulfillment in the NT Gospel dispensation,for instance, when Paul wrote to a gentile city church assembly, Corinth, designating them Saints 1 Cor 1:2

2 Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that in every place call upon the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, both their's and our's:

The word saints here is the greek word hagios:

set apart by (or for) God, holy, sacred.

They were a people set apart from the world, and when writing his second epistle to them, he applied OT promises made to Israel , he applied to them 2 Cor 6:14-18

14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.

18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

None of these passages affirm the false teaching that the Body of Christ is Israel.

beloved57

The Church is Israel because, Christ the Head of His Body the Church, is also likewise the Mediator of the New Covenant which only the blessings of are promised to Israel. Christ is the Head of the Church Eph 5:23

This same Christ is the mediator of the New Covenant/Testament Heb 12:24

And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

1 Tim 2:5

For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

The Body of People which benefit from their interest in the New Covenant Promises through the Mediator is Israel Heb 8:6-13

6 But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.

7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:

9 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.

10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.

12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

13 In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.