Halloween is Pagan? So is eating Pork!

Drake Shelton

I find it disgustingly hypocritical when Pseudo Protestants refuse to observe Halloween because it's pagan yet eat Pork and worship on the day of the Sun, which are pagan.

Drake Shelton

How is eating pork pagan?

Isa. 65:3 A people who continually provoke Me to My face,
Offering sacrifices in gardens and burning incense on bricks;
4 Who sit among graves and spend the night in secret places;
Who eat swine’s flesh, And the broth of unclean meat is in their pots.

Here Isaiah associates eating swine with idolatry.

and again,

Isa. 66: 17 “Those who sanctify and purify themselves to go to the gardens,
[g]Following one in the center,
Who eat swine’s flesh, detestable things and mice,
Will come to an end altogether,” declares the Lord.

https://southernisraelite.wordpress.com/

musterion

Isa. 65:3 A people who continually provoke Me to My face,
Offering sacrifices in gardens and burning incense on bricks;
4 Who sit among graves and spend the night in secret places;
Who eat swine’s flesh, And the broth of unclean meat is in their pots.

Here Isaiah associates eating swine with idolatry.

and again,

Isa. 66: 17 “Those who sanctify and purify themselves to go to the gardens,
[g]Following one in the center,
Who eat swine’s flesh, detestable things and mice,
Will come to an end altogether,” declares the Lord.

https://southernisraelite.wordpress.com/

Do you own any wool blends?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Pig-and-pumpkin.jpg

bybee

I find it disgustingly hypocritical when Pseudo Protestants refuse to observe Halloween because it's pagan yet eat Pork and worship on the day of the Sun, which are pagan.

Last week I watched a program on "Parasites within Me" (or some such title). The surgeon had made an incision into the large intestine of a patient and was pulling out dozens and dozens of worms. They were 3 to 6 inches long and his bowel was impacted with them. They appeared to be round worms which would not necessarily come from pork but Trichinosis does come from pork and I get totally unnerved at the thought of such an infestation.
I do celebrate Halloween as a totally secular event. Seeing the little kiddles in their costumes and handing out candy is such fun.
I also eat bacon and ham because they are smoked. I can't bring myself to eat any other pork for fear of infestation.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
:wazzup:
You are a good example of a boring poster. One gaze at it, and one wishes to look elsewhere.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I also eat bacon and ham because they are smoked. I can't bring myself to eat any other pork for fear of infestation.
I did hear some disturbing things on the news regarding bacon. It is not much an issue for me because I rarely eat it because it messes up my kitchen too much, the grease and all.

Pork chops and loin is fine with me.

Last edited:

Drake Shelton

Don't expect an answer.

The funny part is the anti-Semitic Nazi wants to be a part of the Israelites that were set apart and not allowed to have bacon. He is one confused dude.

Prove my confusion. Even if I did have a mixture of wool and linen it would not be sin because the Levite Priesthood is done away. That is why the prohibition was given. I bet you didn't know that did you?