Hall of Fame Members, How You Doin'?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Well I'll be hanged for a chicken thief! :eek: Where the blue Hades have you been, woman? I don't know if I should track you down and hug you or hire someone to find you with a bat for making me worry.

HUZZAH! :cheers:

I know, it was despicable of me!

Finally, I left that cold polar town up the Mississippi!

I saw them around that polar bear town, tumbling down the white palisades, snow-topped drifts, slowly chases after me, with a record cold season.

Key West anyone?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I know, it was despicable of me!

Finally, I left that cold polar town up the Mississippi!

I saw them around that polar bear town, tumbling down the white palisades, snow-topped drifts, slowly chases after me, with a record cold season.

Key West anyone?
Too many tourists and lime pie. :plain: But if you want heat in your bones it's hard to beat.

Welcome back. :e4e:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Had a great football day. Called both winners and came pretty close on the margin. Looking forward to watching the Broncos win another Super Bowl and Peyton cap a great year with another ring. :thumb:

Should be a great game.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
My father accidentally set fire to some of his acreage yesterday. Lost the canoe, ironically only a foot from four acres of pond, but kept the house. Went by today to watch what's left of a dead oak smoldering. It looked like it was spewing fireflies last night.

So...interesting day. Jack asked, "What's wrong with the grass?"

And I said, "Your grandfather, Jack. Your grandfather."

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame
Good to see you K!
I rode my motorcycle tonight, it was cold. (me, not the bike) Also cleaned the garage out a few days ago. We were about ready to do a Hoarders episode in there. Got a new computer game yesterday.

That's "what" not how though, so I guess the answer is, OK.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Good to see you K!
I rode my motorcycle tonight, it was cold. (me, not the bike) Also cleaned the garage out a few days ago. We were about ready to do a Hoarders episode in there. Got a new computer game yesterday.

That's "what" not how though, so I guess the answer is, OK.

Good to hear it, doing OK, is good enough for me!
It seems, I am having more issues with my thinking, yet am way too involved in busy things? I like to travel about, in a car, motorcycles scare me, but I know they are fun. I travel from the south-east corner in Alabama, to just north on Baton Rouge Louisiana, then, when I arrive in one place, or the other, I am very tired! Then, I work a little and as soon as I can, I wnat to hit the road again.

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame
Good to hear it, doing OK, is good enough for me!
It seems, I am having more issues with my thinking, yet am way too involved in busy things? I like to travel about, in a car, motorcycles scare me, but I know they are fun. I travel from the south-east corner in Alabama, to just north on Baton Rouge Louisiana, then, when I arrive in one place, or the other, I am very tired! Then, I work a little and as soon as I can, I wnat to hit the road again.

Good to hear you're active even with some tired moments :) I'd like to visit Louisiana sometime.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Had a good day, did a little shopping, looked through Lowe's for a bathroom light/fan after our old one finally died. As with our old duct work, apparently the traditional dimensions have significantly altered and our old six and something by nine is too narrow and too long to accommodate the new units. :mmph: So I'll be sawing and gap filling this weekend, I suppose...unless I can find one on the internet that meets our needs and space.

Stupid venting fans. Though I am enjoying upgrading the motor to avoid any foggy residue on the mirrors...so there's that.

Riveting, no? :plain: Stopped by our favorite Chick fil A and the first thing we heard was, "Hey, it's Jack!" We hadn't been by since before Christmas due to a run of bronchitis. How's that for people making you feel like they know you? :D

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Doing alright now though I did spend some time in the local ER on Tues night with an appendicitis and had surgery the following morning. Just recouping now...other than that great! Busy at work & home, the normal grind.:D

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Doing alright now though I did spend some time in the local ER on Tues night with an appendicitis and had surgery the following morning. Just recouping now...other than that great! Busy at work & home, the normal grind.:D
Great blue blazes...well, like the Presbyterian minister said after he fell off a ladder and broke his leg, "Thank God that's over with!"

Mend and be well. :cheers:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hey Town, are you still up for doing interviews? We have several new members.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
This thread title just makes me think of Joey.

tumblr_lemfmoGMZq1qbqqbp.gif

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Did you have a good day today TH?
If I remember correctly it was a hoot...today is shaping up well too. Going to go to one of my favorite restaurants (and my wife's absolute favorite) to have a great meal in celebration of her birthday week.

That's right. She gets a week. :eek: And tomorrow we'll be going to a great seafood place we know then hanging out at the beach. And Sunday, it's back to another favorite haunt then the Leggo Movie we missed the other day and so on...it's going to be a busy week.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

How horrible ... and painful. I went through that a few years ago. Glad you are on the mend! :)