Grosnick Marowbe 3

Wile E. Coyote

When are you going to get rid of that old pie-faced- adultering- has- been for your avatar?
:rotfl:

TOL has two Queens of sarcasm now.

Queen Rusha

smiley_emoticons_kinggrin_anbeten.gif

Queen Bybee
bow28.gif

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
how do you change their minds when you vote for those who support the killing of babies?
I don't vote for "those" and when I voted for one who supported the choice position I had already rather publicly differed with him on the issue. And, as you continue to pretend not to know, it's my position that he won't determine the issue, since I believe your approach is fool's gold. But you, believing otherwise still supported a man who believed in abortion for certain exceptions that suited him. How do you justify that? And in light of that and your declaration on the point why don't you put "baby killer" under your avatar?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I don't vote for "those" and when I voted for one who supported the choice position I had already rather publicly differed with him on the issue. And, as you continue to pretend not to know, it's my position that he won't determine the issue, since I believe your approach is fool's gold. But you, believing otherwise still supported a man who believed in abortion for certain exceptions that suited him. How do you justify that? And in light of that and your declaration on the point why don't you put "baby killer" under your avatar?

so it is okay to vote for the democrats as long as you let them know you are against abortion

you really know how to hurt them

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
so it is okay to vote for the democrats as long as you let them know you are against abortion
There are actually pro life democrats and it's okay to not vote an issue where voting the issue wouldn't actually decide the issue. And it's important to speak your mind on every issue.

You really know how to hurt them
I'm not trying to hurt democrats. I'm continuing to advance the argument(s) that as a party they have the issue wrong, just as I'd do to those republicans who would find anything more than a threat to the mother's life as acceptable.

But I've answered you and I've set out my part and understanding. Before I forget, I noted and asked:

I believe your approach is fool's gold. But you, believing otherwise still supported a man who believed in abortion for certain exceptions that suited him. How do you justify that? And in light of that and your declaration on the point why don't you put "baby killer" under your avatar?

Not that I expected you to have the stomach for it. That's not your game. Skitter then.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
so what issue do they have right?
A number.

that
is more important than abortion
False context. Now answer my questions.

I believe your approach is fool's gold. But you, believing otherwise still supported a man who believed in abortion for certain exceptions that suited him. How do you justify that? And in light of that and your declaration on the point why don't you put "baby killer" under your avatar?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
You set out the following:

Originally Posted by chrysostom
that

Originally Posted by Town Heretic
A number.

Here is the actual post as regards that part:
A number.

that
False context. Now answer my questions.

Your posting the way you did that was dishonest. As dishonest as had you literally altered the language of it.
is number an issue?

I never said any one issue was more important than abortion. So you're a knave and a liar. That's a twofer.

Let me know if you ever change that about yourself.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Sorry, you don't get to dance away from what you just did. It was and you remain, dishonest.

I'm no longer giving you what you've never given me, substantive answers to questions.

here is your chance to say again that abortion is the most important issue
but
then you will have to explain again why you voted for obama

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
here is your chance to say again that abortion is the most important issue
but
then you will have to explain again why you voted for obama
I have answered you on every issue presented while you have dissembled and hidden. Go fly a kite. The statute of limitations on taking you seriously in any part has officially run where I'm concerned.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I have answered you on every issue presented while you have dissembled and hidden. Go fly a kite. The statute of limitations on taking you seriously in any part has officially run where I'm concerned.

here is your chance to repeat it

is abortion the most important issue?

Wile E. Coyote

you never said abortion was the most important issue
so
please give us two or three or more that will tip the scales in favor of the democrats
When are you going to get your head out of the sand Chrys? Roe v. Wade is here to stay and there's nothing we can do about it. The Catholics prevent more abortions by providing services to women who are in crisis pregnancies.