Grosnick Marowbe 3

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:rotfl:
25r30wi.gif

I love you Rusha! Youv'e got a million lines don't you?

thkneelsuckers.gif

Pretty much ... I am gifted in the art of sarcasm. :cool:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
It's not an *accusation* ... but rather a fact.

Here's another fact: YOU do not debate ... you are a cheerleader ... for any cause that is anti-woman, anti-child and pro-male.

you have no basis for making that accusation
and
that makes you unreasonable

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
anyone who continues to neg rep simply because they don't agree with your views
There are TOL guidelines about how and why you use that function? :nono:

and
anyone who would make it look like you said something you didn't
is
not a trustworthy person
Depends on whether the rewrite was noted and obvious. I prefer a notation along with some mark within any altered text. Most posters doing that sarcastically and humorously will include a "Fixed that for you" or the like. If you're talking about chatbox, anyone duped by someone there just isn't paying attention. It happened to me once. :chuckle:

and
you have to wonder about their friends
You do if you're irrational. Most people have friends who do and write things they don't agree with. You're only responsible for being honest with friends. They're responsible for what they do with it.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
now we have town and tambora justifying what lighthead did
Like you, I don't know what you're talking about. I was solely considering and responding to your points. I haven't been here over the last few days, except for a five minute window at the parents responding to zoo. :idunno:

it sure is nice to have friends
Why don't you talk about something you know more about? :plain:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
You have no basis for the many times you have called myself and others child killers and that makes you unreasonable.

when you don't recognize that the democrats are blocking judges that might allow laws against abortion
and
do not vote republican because of it

you are a baby killer

it is called aiding and abetting

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
when you don't recognize that the democrats are blocking judges that might allow laws against abortion
and

you are a baby killer

You're an embarrassment to the cognitive process but a profoundly important illustration of the power of denial. :plain:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
and

you are a baby killer

You're an embarrassment to the cognitive process but a profoundly important illustration of the power of denial. :plain:

notice he does not address the blocking of judges by democrats
or
the laws against abortion that might be allowed
but
just accuses me of denial

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
notice he does not address the blocking of judges by democrats
I don't typically make the same point a dozen or more times when I'm certain the person I'm speaking to isn't listening. And we've had the whole "kill the party" vs "change people's minds on the issue and kill it" discussion too many times before.

He falls rather short when it comes to "substance.
Being critiqued on substance by you is like being lectured on impulse control by George Michael...or the Hulk.

Instead, he relies on his, "pseudo-sense of humor."
Well, my sense, your actual humor. :plain:

there was no attempt at humor with this one
Don't sell yourself short. You're almost always funniest when you're serious.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I don't typically make the same point a dozen or more times when I'm certain the person I'm speaking to isn't listening. And we've had the whole "kill the party" vs "change people's minds on the issue and kill it" discussion too many times before.

how do you change their minds when you vote for those who support the killing of babies?

Wile E. Coyote

Being critiqued on substance by you is like being lectured on impulse control by George Michael...or the Hulk.

Well, my sense, your actual humor. :plain

Don't sell yourself short. You're almost always funniest when you're serious.
:rotfl: I wonder if Rusha and TH are related. They both are so gifted in the art of sarcasm. :up: