ECT Gomer Tetelestai does it again...Shazam!

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
First you say this about those of us you call "Darby followers"

Now you say this

You talk out of both sides of your mouth

Maybe you should do a study on what the Apostle Paul says about grieving and quenching the Holy Spirit.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Go not in the way of the Dispies, but go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Darby.

Tet's "debate point"

E. W. Bullinger invented...Bullinger

E.W. Bullinger...John Nelson Darby....Darby...Darby and Bullinger ...Darbyites and Bullingerites

Darby and Bullinger.

Darby and Bullinger

Darby and Bullinger.

Darby and Bullinger

Darby and/or Bullinger
...Darby....Darby

Darby and Bullinger...Darby's and Bullinger's ...Darby and Bullinger.

John Nelson Darby/E. W. Bullinger

John Nelson Darby and E. W. Bullinger... Darby/Bullinger

E. W. Bullinger... Bullinger ...Bullinger's ...Bullinger

John Nelson Darby and E. W. Bullinger... Bullinger ...Darby and Bullinger...Darby and Bullinger.

Darby and Bullinger...Darby and Bullinger

John Nelson Darby/ E.W. Bullinger ...Darby & Bullinger

john w

Hall of Fame
Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
Yet another Darby follower who can't defend the false teachings of John Nelson Darby.

Spammed, word for word, for the 556th time in the last 3 months.

You are a Russell and Hanegraaf follower,
who can't defend the false teachings of these "fallable" teachers.

You taught us that, clownie.

musterion

I notice Teteleftist is once again studiously avoiding the topic of the Gospel of salvation. I can't recall him ever saying exactly what one must do to be saved. Anyone know what he thinks, since he won't say?

john w

Hall of Fame
You should read the part in verse 4 about "another gospel"

I don't know how you can, and claim Peter preached another gospel.

You should read the part in the bible, about what it says, happens, to perverters, like yourself, that claim that Judas preached this "just one gospel"(your words).

Have a nice trip, punk.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You should read the part in verse 4 about "another gospel"

Galatians 2

11 Now when Peter had come to Antioch, I withstood him to his face, because he was to be blamed; 12 for before certain men came from James, he would eat with the Gentiles; but when they came, he withdrew and separated himself, fearing those who were of the circumcision. 13 And the rest of the Jews also played the hypocrite with him, so that even Barnabas was carried away with their hypocrisy.

14 But when I saw that they were not straightforward about the truth of the gospel, I said to Peter before them all, “If you, being a Jew, live in the manner of Gentiles and not as the Jews, why do you compel Gentiles to live as Jews?

Sometimes it is as if those that argue against what the Bible clearly shows have even read it at all. I realize doogietalons, granite, and others just don't care. I am not talking about them. I am talking about the militant "Christians" that are wolves in sheep's clothing.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Galatians 2

11 Now when Peter had come to Antioch, I withstood him to his face, because he was to be blamed; 12 for before certain men came from James, he would eat with the Gentiles; but when they came, he withdrew and separated himself, fearing those who were of the circumcision. 13 And the rest of the Jews also played the hypocrite with him, so that even Barnabas was carried away with their hypocrisy.

14 But when I saw that they were not straightforward about the truth of the gospel, I said to Peter before them all, “If you, being a Jew, live in the manner of Gentiles and not as the Jews, why do you compel Gentiles to live as Jews?

How can you be this dense?

"And the rest of the Jews also played the hypocrite with him"

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Galatians 2

And Tet brings up James and others to misdirect from the fact that Peter was not straightforward with the gospel, making them live as Jews as per Genesis 12.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Galatians 2

And Tet brings up James and others to misdirect from the fact that Peter was not straightforward with the gospel, making them live as Jews as per Genesis 12.

Again Nick, the verses you provide prove you wrong.

Notice Paul says "the gospel"?

There was only one gospel Paul and Peter were preaching.

Paul even tells us that Peter, who was a Jew, lived like a Gentile.

Dialogos

Notice Paul says "the gospel"?
:think:

A good point me'thinks.

Why would Paul be accurate in saying that Peter wasn't straightforward with the gospel when Peter's gospel was different?

Also, why does the text say that that the rest of the Jews acted hypocritically if they weren't also part of the body of Christ?

Nick, why couldn't Peter and the Jews saved by Peter's gospel eat separate from Gentiles? According to you there weren't part of the same body, right?

heir

TOL Subscriber
There was only one gospel Paul and Peter were preaching.
Then it makes absolutely no sense for Paul top go up by revelation (meaning he was told to go) and communicate unto them "that gospel" which he preached among the Gentiles.

Galatians 2:1 Then fourteen years after I went up again to Jerusalem with Barnabas, and took Titus with me also.

Galatians 2:2 And I went up by revelation, and communicated unto them that gospel which I preach among the Gentiles, but privately to them which were of reputation, lest by any means I should run, or had run, in vain.