GoFundMe Shuts Down Camapign for Christian Bakers Asked to Pay $135,000 Fine.....

genuineoriginal

It's so insane listening to folks complain about losing their freedom to discriminate against homosexuals when really, their end game is that homosexuals be put to death.
God decreed that murderers, rapists, adulterers, and homosexuals be put to death for the good of society.
The idea is to remove the bad elements so the good elements can flourish, like pulling weeds from a garden.

I can only imagine what GO and the rest of the "our sincere religious belief is that homosexuals are executed" posse would be screaming about if people were publically advocating that Christians be executed.
No, that is what we expect to happen.

Hebrews 11:37
37 They were stoned, they were sawn asunder, were tempted, were slain with the sword: they wandered about in sheepskins and goatskins; being destitute, afflicted, tormented;​

JPPT1974

Will not support Go Fund Me after hearing who they support. As they do not have my support. Will leave it at that.

Granite

Hall of Fame
It's so insane listening to folks complain about losing their freedom to discriminate against homosexuals when really, their end game is that homosexuals be put to death.

I can only imagine what GO and the rest of the "our sincere religious belief is that homosexuals are executed" posse would be screaming about if people were publically advocating that Christians be executed.

It's one thing if they were just whining that acting like a jerk isn't something they can get away with anymore. But no, they want more than the "right" to act like a jerk.

How the mighty have fallen. Christendom used to fight greater battles than bakeries.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
It's one thing if they were just whining that acting like a jerk isn't something they can get away with anymore. But no, they want more than the "right" to act like a jerk.

How the mighty have fallen. Christendom used to fight greater battles than bakeries.

who is being a jerk?
suggesting christians want to execute homosexuals is being a jerk
defending the purpose of marriage, protecting the child, is not being a jerk

rexlunae

God decreed that murderers, rapists, adulterers, and homosexuals be put to death for the good of society.
The idea is to remove the bad elements so the good elements can flourish, like pulling weeds from a garden.

How fortunate it is for you that the other side isn't quite so bloodthirsty.

genuineoriginal

Ah, the old "I know I am but so are you" defense.:yawn:

No, it is the "you will be judged against your own standard" defense.

Matthew 7:2
2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.​

Granite

Hall of Fame
No, it is the "you will be judged against your own standard" defense.

Matthew 7:2
2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.​

I see "judge not" is just pretty much ignored whenever you guys feel like it.:yawn:

genuineoriginal

I see "judge not" is just pretty much ignored whenever you guys feel like it.:yawn:

No.
If we do what God condemns, we are just as deserving of His wrath.
If homosexuals repent and stop doing what God condemns, they can also receive His Grace.

Romans 2:1-4
1 Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things.
2 But we are sure that the judgment of God is according to truth against them which commit such things.
3 And thinkest thou this, O man, that judgest them which do such things, and doest the same, that thou shalt escape the judgment of God?
4 Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?​

Granite

Hall of Fame
No.
If we do what God condemns, we are just as deserving of His wrath.
If homosexuals repent and stop doing what God condemns, they can also receive His Grace.

Romans 2:1-4
1 Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things.
2 But we are sure that the judgment of God is according to truth against them which commit such things.
3 And thinkest thou this, O man, that judgest them which do such things, and doest the same, that thou shalt escape the judgment of God?
4 Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?​

You literally just proved my point.

genuineoriginal

You literally just proved my point.
I proved that you don't understand what Jesus said when He said "Judge not'.

Matthew 7:5
5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.​

Foxfire

GoFundMe Shuts Down Camapign for Christian Bakers Asked to Pay $135,000 Fine for Refusing to Make Cake for Gay Wedding

Better be ok with gay, or else.

How despicable to foster bigotry under the guise of Christian values(sic).
If one were truly a Christian, they should have baked 2 cakes.

Matt 5:39"But I say to you, do not resist an evil person; but whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also. 40"If anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, let him have your coat also. 41"Whoever forces you to go one mile, go with him two.…

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
How despicable to foster bigotry under the guise of Christian values(sic).
If one were truly a Christian, they should have baked 2 cakes.

Was Jesus a bigot, in your opinon? “Have you not read that He who made them at the beginning ‘made them male and female,’ 5 and said, ‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’?

Foxfire

Was Jesus a bigot, in your opinon? “Have you not read that He who made them at the beginning ‘made them male and female,’ 5 and said, ‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’?

Don't waste my time with syllogistic logical fallacies.