Free Will

popsthebuilder

We are flesh and spirit.

Not all only want to please their flesh.

Some people are more spiritual.

The people who only want to please their flesh cannot please God.

To be born again is when you come to God the Father through Jesus and you repent of your sins. Jesus washes you clean and puts his Spirit in you. At that time all your sins are gone and you are born again. You have a new life, like starting over without any sin, and reconciled to God.

God made His message to those who fear Him and do what is right.

God chooses tho save those who believe in Him and so what is right.
But a sinner can't be born again according to you.

Self serving nonsense

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

Nanja

GT

To be born again is when you come to God the Father through Jesus and you repent of your sins. Jesus washes you clean and puts his Spirit in you. At that time all your sins are gone and you are born again. You have a new life, like starting over without any sin, and reconciled to God.

You teach salvation by works a person does like a broken record!

The New Birth is all God's action, supernatural, spontaneous.
Totally removed from any action on the part of the individual!

Nanja

There are many people that the devil has a hold of, until they meet Christ and then he changes their hearts. So you can't say that God didn't love them before but now he does! Or that you are chosen already, because then there would be no need for the gospel? God wants to see a change of heart. God loves us all, he wants us all back. You and others like you just like to think that your elect and only you and yours are off to be with God. Yet Jesus Christ wants the gospel preached to the whole world.

And this is the love of God

He sent his only begotten son because he loved the world, not only his elect. The whole world, so that whosoever should believe on him should have eternal life! That life is in his son, that life is the holy spirit and that life is given to all those who truly love God, not just to you and your church. And those who are born of God and walk after the spirit will walk in the light, alive in God, seeing and hearing, gone from darkness into light, from death to life.

Without the holy spirit we are dead, with him we are alive and it's all done through Christ, and that goes for all those who truly belong to God, those who do his will, not just you and yours.

It's as simple as this:

God doesn't love the devil's children Mat. 13:38-39.

He sends them to the lake of fire Mat. 25:41; Rev. 21:8

God's Love is only for the World of His Elect Eph. 1:4; 2 Tim. 1:9.

Just as God has determined before the foundation according to His Will!

Dan. 4:35
And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing: and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou?

beloved57

It's as simple as this:

God doesn't love the devil's children Mat. 13:38-39.

He sends them to the lake of fire Mat. 25:41; Rev. 21:8

God's Love is only for the World of His Elect Eph. 1:4; 2 Tim. 1:9.

Just as God has determined before the foundation according to His Will!

And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing: and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou?

Good post. It's plain and simple that God doesn't Love all without exception. Here's sinners He doesn't Love Ps 5:5
The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
What scripture says that man has a freewill?

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk
The new agers think the Scriptures might contain errors and contradictions but trust in unfamiliar celestials words, instead. The dark celestials tells them God's words are not all true

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
With the permission of Nanja, I would like to pit in with my response to this one. The answer is NO, HaShem does not command men to do evil. That's men themselves whose Freewill power is too weak to control their passions and chose to act in an evil way.
Yeah, unfortunately, answering for Nanja doesn't get the point across to her that God did not predestine man to do anything.

Sent from my Pixel XL using TheologyOnline mobile app

God's Truth

GT

You teach salvation by works a person does like a broken record!

Yes, I do believe you like a broken record, as demonstrated by your constant encouraging beloved57 for repeating the same two scriptures incessantly.

Jesus is right, be careful of how you judge others because you expose what you are.

You exposed what you are.

The New Birth is all God's action, supernatural, spontaneous.
Totally removed from any action on the part of the individual!

Nowhere anywhere in the Holy Bible are we told not obeying God is how to please God and be saved.

You are in la la land and are helping people go to Hell.

Titus 2:1 You, however, must teach what is appropriate to sound doctrine.

1 Timothy 4:6 Watch your life and doctrine closely. Persevere in them, because if you do, you will save both yourself and your hearers.

Do you take Paul lightly?

beloved57

Yes, I do believe you like a broken record, as demonstrated by your constant encouraging beloved57 for repeating the same two scriptures incessantly.

Jesus is right, be careful of how you judge others because you expose what you are.

You exposed what you are.

Nowhere anywhere in the Holy Bible are we told not obeying God is how to please God and be saved.

You are in la la land and are helping people go to Hell.

Titus 2:1 You, however, must teach what is appropriate to sound doctrine.

1 Timothy 4:6 Watch your life and doctrine closely. Persevere in them, because if you do, you will save both yourself and your hearers.

Do you take Paul lightly?
You teach salvation by works, and in doing so you don't believe in Christ. See many are saved by Christ obeying God for them Rom 5:19. Their obedience isn't in the equation, it's not needed. You reject that Gospel Truth!

God's Truth

A fantasy land false John Calvin world is where the devil went against God and won. The devil went against God and made people sin, and so God gave in to people sinning and said no one has to obey anymore and I will still save you. That will show the devil

What is wrong with you people? Where do you ever get we have to have faith alone without obedience?

beloved57

A fantasy land false John Calvin world is where the devil went against God and won. The devil went against God and made people sin, and so God gave in to people sinning and said no one has to obey anymore and I will still save you. That will show the devil

What is wrong with you people? Where do you ever get we have to have faith alone without obedience?
You go against Gods Word and you won't win !

God's Truth

As for the faith alone crown, Adam and Eve were told to obey, Cain and Abel had to obey, Noah and the rest of the world had to obey, Abraham had to obey, as well as Moses and all the prophets, INCLUDING JESUS CHRIST, yet since Paul no non Jew has to obey.

WHAT?! Are you okay? You have fallen into a snare and can't get out?! I will tell you how to get out of that snare from the devil. All you have to do is do what JESUS SAYS to do, and that is start by humbling yourself and admitting you are preaching falseness.

Nanja

Good post. It's plain and simple that God doesn't Love all without exception. Here's sinners He doesn't Love Ps 5:5
The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.

TY Brother! And another scripture that I believe describes those God despises is Gal. 1:8-9:

Those who preach a false freewill gospel are doomed to destruction.

Gal. 1:8-9
8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. 9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

I found that one of the definitions for the word "accursed" in those verses; the Gr. word "anathema" is:

"a thing devoted to God without hope of being redeemed, and if an animal, to be slain; therefore a person or thing doomed to destruction"

This definition easily describes the religious people who think they are serving God with their works of the flesh, but yet do so in vain, without hope, because in actuality they are doomed to destruction.

God Loves His Son John 3:35, and only His Adopted Sons/Children Eph. 1:4-5, a remnant, a portion of mankind that was chosen in Christ Jesus from everlasting.

Rom. 8:39
Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord

2 Tim. 1:8-9
Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God; Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

But God hates those who preach the false gospel that salvation is contingent upon man's obeying, his confessing, calling upon the name of the Lord, repenting, etc. They are all guilty of perverting scripture, and the Gospel of the Power of God, by teaching that God offers grace to all mankind without exception, and it's up to them to accept it or reject it. These false teachers are enemies of the Gospel of the Power of God, and instead preach a false freewill gospel of the works of the flesh of man.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

Would you be comfortable with someone saying that obedience comes through faith?

Perhaps, through faith, the hearer of the Word becomes the "doer" of the Word?

Nanja

GT
Your filthy works of flesh are showing!:nono:

Being born again has nothing to do with actions a person does.

But it's a supernatural Work of God in Time in all His Elect Children in Christ Eph. 1:4-5.

It's God's Will that all His Children, the Seed of Christ Gal. 3:16, shall be given His Spirit in New Birth:

Ezek. 36:26-27
26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. 27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them

Robert Pate

Banned
Read it again:

Who are we to question what God does?

God cannot do anything outside of his holy, just, merciful, righteous nature and character.

He is holy, holy, holy, he cannot and will not sin against himself or his created beings.

All that God does is perfect and right. You are in danger of hell fire for teaching anything different.

Nang

TOL Subscriber

Sinners are justified (forgiven) by faith, alone.

That faith, establishes the moral law of God, and produces holy obedience.

Romans 3:31

Nanja

GT

Those Christ died for [His Sheep; John 10:11,15] He was perfectly obedient to God in His Life and Death on their behalf.

Rom. 5:19
For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

The sins of His Sheep were charged to Him, and His Righteousness charged to them.

2 Cor. 5:21
For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

Nanja

God cannot do anything outside of his holy, just, merciful, righteous nature and character.

He is holy, holy, holy, he cannot and will not sin against himself or his created beings.

All that God does is perfect and right. You are in danger of hell fire for teaching anything different.

The characterization of the God of the scriptures by one who has not been Born of God is pure heresy to say the least.

You have no understanding of God's Words.

John 8:47
He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

ttruscott

So you deny John 3:16?

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only Begotten Son, that whosoever shall believe in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."

Sent from my Pixel XL using TheologyOnline mobile app

I don't deny John 3:16 but it is in the context of verse 18 which says non-believers are condemned already and every Christian I know was a non-believer at some time or another, so whosoever cannot be universally applied....the whosoever live alongside those condemned already and refers only to the elect.