Forgiving others

Forgiving others

• ...only when they acknowledge their sin against you.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
How is your hearing? Paul says plainly that if he choose to boast he would not be a fool because he would be speaking the truth.

2 Corinthians 12:6
Even if I should choose to boast, I would not be a fool, because I would be speaking the truth.
6 For though I might desire to boast, I will not be a fool; for I will speak the truth.

Break that sentence down GT. He might desire to boast but he will not, because he WILL NOT be a fool like most boasters.

God's Truth

6 For though I might desire to boast, I will not be a fool; for I will speak the truth.

Break that sentence down GT. He might desire to boast but he will not, because he WILL NOT be a fool like most boasters.

Paul says he did boast. Believe the scriptures where he has said more that once I BOAST.

God's Truth

You can take the girl out of Rome, but you'll never get Rome out of the girl (not GT, anyway). That's what you're hearing.

Matthew 12:25 Jesus knew their thoughts and said to them, "Every kingdom divided against itself will be ruined, and every city or household divided against itself will not stand.