Forgiving others

Forgiving others

• ...only when they acknowledge their sin against you.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Then why don't you accept the truth?
Yours is a common problem among professed Christians. You tell everyone that will listen that you obey all of God's commands. You actually believe that your obedience is part of your salvation, stealing God's glory. Who knows how many people you have led astray?

God's Truth

Yours is a common problem among professed Christians. You tell everyone that will listen that you obey all of God's commands. You actually believe that your obedience is part of your salvation, stealing God's glory. Who knows how many people you have led astray?

People like you keep asking me about my personal obedience.

You keep asking about me so you can accuse, just like Satan does.

Again, the people here keep going against me by telling me I don't obey and then accuse me of being a braggart.

I don't go around saying look at me I obeyed. Paul did that and said he is NOT a fool because it is true, he obeys and is saved.

How in Hell does it steal God's glory to submit to Him and obey Him? Hell is full of people who did not want to offend God by sounding like a boaster? LOL

meshak

BANNED
Banned

Again, the people here keep going against me by telling me I don't obey and then accusing me of being a braggart.

I don't go around saying look at me I obeyed. Paul did that and said he is NOT a fool because it is true, he obeys and is saved.

How in Hell does it steal God's glory to submit to Him and obey Him? Hell is full of people who did not want to offend God by sounding like a boaster? LOL

I thanked to make you feel better:)

I will keep on giving you pos reps to make you feel better because you sound so bitter most of the time.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Again, the people here keep going against me by telling me I don't obey and then accuse me of being a braggart.

You're so entrenched in your error that you are blinded to the glorious gospel of Christ. You have trouble understanding Paul's writing. LOL

God's Truth

You're so entrenched in your error that you are blinded to the glorious gospel of Christ. You have trouble understanding Paul's writing. LOL

Paul says he is careful to obey so that he doesn't get disqualified.

He just can't stop obeying and bragging can he?

1 Corinthians 9:27 No, I strike a blow to my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
GT,

I released you from ignore to give you pos reps.

You will get pos reps every time when you give me neg rep.:)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Stop going around publicly being rude to me. You wouldn't get a private reprimand from me if you were not acting bad.

You don't seem to realize that you cannot say you are saved and obedient to Jesus with your kind of behavior.

You don't have much of Jesus' love.

You claim to be obedient and saved without sin.

and in the mean time, you are so disobedient yourself in many ways.

You are making being obedient laughing matter.

God's Truth

You don't seem to realize that you cannot say you are saved and obedient to Jesus with your kind of behavior.

You don't have much of Jesus' love.

You claim to be obedient and saved without sin.

and in the mean time, you are so disobedient yourself in many ways.

You are making being obedient laughing matter.

You described yourself you unstable and ignorant woman, 2 Peter 3:17 and 17.

God's Truth

She has selective hearing. :chuckle:

How is your hearing? Paul says plainly that if he choose to boast he would not be a fool because he would be speaking the truth.

2 Corinthians 12:6
Even if I should choose to boast, I would not be a fool, because I would be speaking the truth.

glorydaz

How is your hearing? Paul says plainly that if he choose to boast he would not be a fool because he would be speaking the truth.

Even if I should choose to boast, I would not be a fool, because I would be speaking the truth.

My hearing is better than you reading comprehension. Clearly.

Paul says he would be a fool to boast...lest any man think him better than what they can see him to be. That means, Paul admits that his reputation might be something he could not possibly live up to. That people might hear he is not as perfect as he might so foolishly claim....were he a fool. He wasn't.

The same is true of you, oh foolish boaster. We can all see your boasting is not proven out in what you say or how you treat other people. We see through you boasting.....which is why Paul refused to boast. He didn't want to look like a fool like you do.

2 Cor. 12:6 For though I would desire to glory, I shall not be a fool; for I will say the truth: but now I forbear, lest any man should think of me above that which he seeth me to be, or that he heareth of me.

God's Truth

My hearing is better than you reading comprehension. Clearly.

Paul says he would be a fool to boast...lest any man think him better than what they can see him to be. That means, Paul admits that his reputation might be something he could not possibly live up to. That people might hear he is not as perfect as he might so foolishly claim....were he a fool. He wasn't.

The same is true of you, oh foolish boaster. We can all see your boasting is not proven out in what you say or how you treat other people. We see through you boasting.....which is why Paul refused to boast. He didn't want to look like a fool like you do.

2 Cor. 12:6 For though I would desire to glory, I shall not be a fool; for I will say the truth: but now I forbear, lest any man should think of me above that which he seeth me to be, or that he heareth of me.

Just believe what is written:

Read this scripture, Paul is saying he hopes we can come to UNDERSTAND FULLY that YOU CAN BOAST in him as he will boast in the saved. Simple, clear language.

For we do not write you anything you cannot read or understand. And I hope that, as you have understood us in part, you will come to understand fully that you can boast of us just as we will boast of you in the day of the Lord Jesus. See 2 Corinthians 1:13,14.

Read this next scripture. Paul shows us he boasts. He says his conscience testified that he has conducted himself in a godly way. He is not just boasting about himself, but in 'us'.

2 Corinthians 1:12 Now this is our boast: Our conscience testifies that we have conducted ourselves in the world, and especially in our relations with you, with integrity and godly sincerity. We have done so, relying not on worldly wisdom but on God's grace.

This next scripture shows Paul boasting to Titus about the church in Corinth for repenting; something you said we cannot boast in.

2 Corinthians 7:14 I had boasted to him about you, and you have not embarrassed me. But just as everything we said to you was true, so our boasting about you to Titus has proved to be true as well.

Here Paul says that he could boast:

Paul says he would rather die than be deprived of his boast:

1 Corinthians 9:15 But I have not used any of these rights. And I am not writing this in the hope that you will do such things for me, for I would rather die than allow anyone to deprive me of this boast.

Obvious boasting from Paul, he actually says it plainly and proudly:

2 Corinthians 11:10 As surely as the truth of Christ is in me, this boasting of mine will not be silenced in the regions of Achaia. 11 Why? Because I do not love you? God knows I do! 12 But I will keep on doing what I am doing, in order to undercut those who want an opportunity to be regarded as our equals in the things they boast about.