FOOLS:

Letsargue

FOOLS:

Check God's definition of FOOLS:

Only Fools "WILL" Defend themselves with everything BUT The Word of God // CHRIST!!! -- The Word of God "IS" Christ, AND the Word of God "IS" the Truth, and the TRUTH IS CHRIST!!!!! AND Nothing else IS Christ. Christ has Never Been a "MAN"!!!
There Has "NEVER; EVER" Been a "Man or Person" / A "PERSON" Named Christ!! - Never a Person!!! ---- "N-A-M-E", means "Authority" in the Word of God / the Truth // CHRIST!!! - Christ, the Truth is the "Authority" of the Christian!!! - The Christian, is one who IS Like Christ / the Truth. Christ the Truth is Who "OR" What is IN the "Mind" that The Truth / Christ has given to the Christian, Not to the FOOLS!!! -- ((( Romans 3:10-12 KJV )))!!! -- There is ( "NO CHRISTIAN ON EARTH" ), that is the Truth / Christ / the Word of GOD.

The Bible is Nothing BUT ( "PARABLES" ). - Parables are NOT the Truth, but Comparisons /// ""COMPARISONS "" of the "Truth"!!! - Fools can't understand what a Parable IS!!! - You ALL Have to take the "Parables" and reject the Truth // CHRIST The TRUTH!!!

Christ IS The Father / GOD /// The Son of God /// "( PRINCE" )!!! -- HOW; Know it ALLS??? -- Read the Book / the Word of God // Read the "Mind" of Christ the Truth!!

How Can Christ the Truth dwell in You if You Do Not have the "Mind of CHRIST"// And How can the Mind of Christ be in you if He has not Given You "HIS MIND"???
Christ can not be in "Your" Mind, but Only in His Own Mind that HE has given to the Christians, that are not IN Your foolish World, but IN HEAVEN!!!!!!!!! - Read the BOOK!!!

A Fool cannot prove this wrong, but only cast the Truth // Christ from YOUR FOOLISH Selves!!!!

In the Bible, the (( "LETTER" )) of the Word of God is Nothing but "LIES", not the Truth: (( 2 Corinthians 3:6 KJV )) -- 6- "Who also hath made US able ministers of the New Testament; ((( "Not of the Letter" ))), BUT of the Spirit: ((( for the Letter ""Killeth"" ))). --//-------- Christ "W-A-S the Carnal WORD, but Now Christ IS The "SPIRITUAL WORD"!!!
The True Word / Christ WAS Rejected by all you FOOLS, and was slain and became the Spiritual WORD, and You FOOLS Have rejected the Spiritual WORD Because you Cannot SEE the Spirit of Christ, the Spiritual WORD!!!

OOOHHHH -- How I'm going to LOVE it when You Fools stand before ME while you're in HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Read IT!!!!

((( Watch ""Y-O-U-R"" -- N-E-W-S!!!! )))!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 010916

Letsargue

When the Lord looks into your heart, I'm thinking he will understand. It's a matter of responsibility.

(( Read the BOOK!! ))!!!!

The Lord will Never "Read" the Christian's MIND that HE Has Given to the ( "Christian that HE IS IN" )!!!!!!!!! Christ will not READ His Own MIND. - The Christian Has the MIND OF CHRIST ( PERIOD )!! -- Read IT!!!

(( Watch "Y-O-U-R -- N-E-W-S"!! ))!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 010916

glorydaz

(( Read the BOOK!! ))!!!!

The Lord will Never "Read" the Christian's MIND that HE Has Given to the ( "Christian that HE IS IN" )!!!!!!!!! Christ will not READ His Own MIND. - The Christian Has the MIND OF CHRIST ( PERIOD )!! -- Read IT!!!

(( Watch "Y-O-U-R -- N-E-W-S"!! ))!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 010916

I said He looks into your HEART which is much deeper than your mind....which is why I say I imagine He will understand.

Letsargue

I said He looks into your HEART which is much deeper than your mind....which is why I say I imagine He will understand.

I'm Sorry, But that's NOT What Christ / God SAID!!

The Christian Has the Mind of Christ, Because Christ GAVE "HIS" Mind to His SON, AND Christ / The Word of God // the Truth is in His Own "MIND" / His OWN "HEART"!! - The Christian MIND IS CHRIST'S HEART!!!! Christ's Heart is the Christian MIND!!

The "Mind" of Christ is given to the Christian by Christ, so that Christ can be FED of the Word of God / the Truth, and digest it and PASS IT OUT TO OTHERS "AS" a Stomach, or HEART!!!

The Word of God is the Body of Christ, the Word of God is the Blood of Christ, and the Weapon of Christ, and the Food of Christ. There is NOTHING But the Word of GOD // Christ!! - Christ // the Word of God is the PLACE Of Christ, and the "LOVE" Of Christ, and the "DEATH" of all Evil. Christ is the LIFE, and Nothing else IS!!!
Christ is the Past and the Future!!! ( Christ is ETERNITY )!!!
((( Watch Y-O-U-R -- N-E-W-S!!! )))!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 010916

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

The Christian Has the Mind of Christ, Because Christ GAVE "HIS" Mind to His SON, AND Christ / The Word of God // the Truth is in His Own "MIND" / His OWN "HEART"!! - The Christian MIND IS CHRIST'S HEART!!!! Christ's Heart is the Christian MIND!!

The "Mind" of Christ is given to the Christian by Christ, so that Christ can be FED of the Word of God / the Truth, and digest it and PASS IT OUT TO OTHERS "AS" a Stomach, or HEART!!!

The Word of God is the Body of Christ, the Word of God is the Blood of Christ, and the Weapon of Christ, and the Food of Christ. There is NOTHING But the Word of GOD // Christ!! - Christ // the Word of God is the PLACE Of Christ, and the "LOVE" Of Christ, and the "DEATH" of all Evil. Christ is the LIFE, and Nothing else IS!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 010916

Your best post yet !!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
FOOLS:

Check God's definition of FOOLS:

Only Fools "WILL" Defend themselves with everything BUT The Word of God // CHRIST!!! -- The Word of God "IS" Christ, AND the Word of God "IS" the Truth, and the TRUTH IS CHRIST!!!!! AND Nothing else IS Christ. Christ has Never Been a "MAN"!!!
There Has "NEVER; EVER" Been a "Man or Person" / A "PERSON" Named Christ!! - Never a Person!!! ---- "N-A-M-E", means "Authority" in the Word of God / the Truth // CHRIST!!! - Christ, the Truth is the "Authority" of the Christian!!! - The Christian, is one who IS Like Christ / the Truth. Christ the Truth is Who "OR" What is IN the "Mind" that The Truth / Christ has given to the Christian, Not to the FOOLS!!! -- ((( Romans 3:10-12 KJV )))!!! -- There is ( "NO CHRISTIAN ON EARTH" ), that is the Truth / Christ / the Word of GOD.

The Bible is Nothing BUT ( "PARABLES" ). - Parables are NOT the Truth, but Comparisons /// ""COMPARISONS "" of the "Truth"!!! - Fools can't understand what a Parable IS!!! - You ALL Have to take the "Parables" and reject the Truth // CHRIST The TRUTH!!!

Christ IS The Father / GOD /// The Son of God /// "( PRINCE" )!!! -- HOW; Know it ALLS??? -- Read the Book / the Word of God // Read the "Mind" of Christ the Truth!!

How Can Christ the Truth dwell in You if You Do Not have the "Mind of CHRIST"// And How can the Mind of Christ be in you if He has not Given You "HIS MIND"???
Christ can not be in "Your" Mind, but Only in His Own Mind that HE has given to the Christians, that are not IN Your foolish World, but IN HEAVEN!!!!!!!!! - Read the BOOK!!!

A Fool cannot prove this wrong, but only cast the Truth // Christ from YOUR FOOLISH Selves!!!!

In the Bible, the (( "LETTER" )) of the Word of God is Nothing but "LIES", not the Truth: (( 2 Corinthians 3:6 KJV )) -- 6- "Who also hath made US able ministers of the New Testament; ((( "Not of the Letter" ))), BUT of the Spirit: ((( for the Letter ""Killeth"" ))). --//-------- Christ "W-A-S the Carnal WORD, but Now Christ IS The "SPIRITUAL WORD"!!!
The True Word / Christ WAS Rejected by all you FOOLS, and was slain and became the Spiritual WORD, and You FOOLS Have rejected the Spiritual WORD Because you Cannot SEE the Spirit of Christ, the Spiritual WORD!!!

OOOHHHH -- How I'm going to LOVE it when You Fools stand before ME while you're in HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Read IT!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 010916

I heard the guys in the long white coats and rather large net, are in
town looking for you? It would be best if you kept a low profile.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You'll have to have patience with Letsargue. You see, he was placed
in a mental institution by his church. That was by his own account.
His mind doesn't function well. The poor nit-wit needs to be pitied
and not mocked.

glorydaz

PAUL, DAVID -- 010916

We have the mind of Christ, but we also must experience the renewing of our mind. It's a major part of being conformed into the image of the Son.

Romans 12:2
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Letsargue

We have the mind of Christ, but we also must experience the renewing of our mind. It's a major part of being conformed into the image of the Son.

Romans 12:2
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

((( Romans 12:2 KJV ))) --//--
That is "Teaching" the New Comers to Paul's Church in Rome, ( NOT Prophesying ).
Paul is Teaching the New Comers ABOUT the - "Acceptances of CHRIST'S MIND" - other than using their Own Mind!!!!

AS None of today's so called "christians" understands the Scriptures. - (( Romans 3:10-12 KJV )). - (( There Was "N-O" Person Actually called - "Paul", OR any Other Apostle. - There is actually in "TRUTH", NOT anything BUT the "Spirit" of the Written Word of GOD, of Which One MUST be Able to "SEE the Truth" Hidden in the "Spirit" of the Written WORD, Not the Written Word!! - (( 2 Corinthians 3:6 KJV ))!!! --- "NOT" of the Letter of the WORD, But of the SPIRIT of the Word // Christ; - Christ is the Spirit of the Word, not the Letter, AND Christ is or was Not a MAN, BUT The Spirit of the Letter that WAS Made the Flesh of Jesus, / NOW the Flesh of Christ / THE "BODY of Christ the CHUTCH, the Spirit of TRUTH. -- There is NO Carnal man or Carnal Anything now of GOD, ((( Just the SPIRIT of "TRUTH" )))!!! -- Man has NEVER Seen or Known anything About A Carnal Christ, but "Truth" ONLY, and "O-N-L-Y speaks of MEN FOR the Understanding of the ((( "Simple Minded People" who Wants to be Christians )))!!!!!

The Written Word of God is nothing BUT "PATABLES", O-F The Spirit of the Word!!!

((( Watch Y-O-U-R -- N-E-W-S!!! )))!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 011116

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
OOOHHHH -- How I'm going to LOVE it when You Fools stand before ME while you're in http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/images/bluesaint/editor/menupop.gif HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Read IT!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 010916

Matthew 7:1-5, Jesus said it, and a person cannot go wrong with what Jesus said, somethings require a discernment of Jesus was saying, like cutting off and gouging out eyes, that requires discernment.

Matthew 7:1-5
"Judge not, that you be not judged. 2 For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you. 3 And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye? 4 Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me remove the speck from your eye'; and look, a plank is in your own eye? 5 Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.'"

Matthew 5:22
"But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, 'Raca!' shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, 'You fool!' shall be in danger of hell fire."

Letsargue, be at peace with yourself and with Jesus, you can be saved and not a real deep abiding peace until you leave all your judgemental attitude with Jesus and know a full and overflowing refreshing of the Holy Spirit.

Letsargue

Matthew 7:1-5, Jesus said it, and a person cannot go wrong with what Jesus said, somethings require a discernment of Jesus was saying, like cutting off and gouging out eyes, that requires discernment.

Matthew 7:1-5
"Judge not, that you be not judged. 2 For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you. 3 And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye? 4 Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me remove the speck from your eye'; and look, a plank is in your own eye? 5 Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.'"

Matthew 5:22
"But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, 'Raca!' shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, 'You fool!' shall be in danger of hell fire."

Letsargue, be at peace with yourself and with Jesus, you can be saved and not a real deep abiding peace until you leave all your judgemental attitude with Jesus and know a full and overflowing refreshing of the Holy Spirit.

((( "" Matthew 23:11-36 "" )))!!!!!!! -- ( ""R-E-A-D ALL OF T-H-A-T""!!! )!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now Curse Christ for HIS -- "P-E-A-C-E" AND ANGER!!!!!!!!!!!! AND Kiss your false loving brothers in HELL!!!!!!!!

(( Watch Y-O-U-R -- N-E-W-S!! ))!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 011416