FOOLS:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Grosnick are these your words of Christian kindness and compassion

to a fellow Christian ?
----------------------------------------------------------------------
I heard the guys in the long white coats and rather large net, are in
town looking for you? It would be best if you kept a low profile.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

What are ya gonna do if they are, make a prediction about me? You're
a false predictor Nostradamus.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
FOOLS:

Check God's definition of FOOLS:

Only Fools "WILL" Defend themselves with everything BUT The Word of God // CHRIST!!! -- The Word of God "IS" Christ, AND the Word of God "IS" the Truth, and the TRUTH IS CHRIST!!!!! AND Nothing else IS Christ. Christ has Never Been a "MAN"!!!

There Has "NEVER; EVER" Been a "Man or Person" / A "PERSON" Named Christ!! - Never a Person!!! ---- "N-A-M-E", means "Authority" in the Word of God / the Truth // CHRIST!!! - Christ, the Truth is the "Authority" of the Christian!!! - The Christian, is one who IS Like Christ / the Truth. Christ the Truth is Who "OR" What is IN the "Mind" that The Truth / Christ has given to the Christian, Not to the FOOLS!!! -- ((( Romans 3:10-12 KJV )))!!! -- There is ( "NO CHRISTIAN ON EARTH" ), that is the Truth / Christ / the Word of GOD.

The Bible is Nothing BUT ( "PARABLES" ). - Parables are NOT the Truth, but Comparisons /// ""COMPARISONS "" of the "Truth"!!! - Fools can't understand what a Parable IS!!! - You ALL Have to take the "Parables" and reject the Truth // CHRIST The TRUTH!!!

Christ IS The Father / GOD /// The Son of God /// "( PRINCE" )!!! -- HOW; Know it ALLS??? -- Read the Book / the Word of God // Read the "Mind" of Christ the Truth!!

How Can Christ the Truth dwell in You if You Do Not have the "Mind of CHRIST"// And How can the Mind of Christ be in you if He has not Given You "HIS MIND"???

Christ can not be in "Your" Mind, but Only in His Own Mind that HE has given to the Christians, that are not IN Your foolish World, but IN HEAVEN!!!!!!!!! - Read the BOOK!!!

A Fool cannot prove this wrong, but only cast the Truth // Christ from YOUR FOOLISH Selves!!!!

In the Bible, the (( "LETTER" )) of the Word of God is Nothing but "LIES", not the Truth: (( 2 Corinthians 3:6 KJV )) -- 6- "Who also hath made US able ministers of the New Testament; ((( "Not of the Letter" ))), BUT of the Spirit: ((( for the Letter ""Killeth"" ))). --//-------- Christ "W-A-S the Carnal WORD, but Now Christ IS The "SPIRITUAL WORD"!!!

The True Word / Christ WAS Rejected by all you FOOLS, and was slain and became the Spiritual WORD, and You FOOLS Have rejected the Spiritual WORD Because you Cannot SEE the Spirit of Christ, the Spiritual WORD!!!

OOOHHHH -- How I'm going to LOVE it when You Fools stand before ME while you're in HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Read IT!!!!

((( Watch ""Y-O-U-R"" -- N-E-W-S!!!! )))!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 010916

cf20336c10f5173777e2b3bc7af95194.jpg