Favorite TOL post of the day.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Wait...GT has been cast off?

:cigar:

Coming back to this thread now is a bit like stepping out of your underground shelter after a mighty cyclone has blown through. Assess the damage, check to see if you've smashed any witches, and move on to more important and relevant discussions.

It may take the air a bit to clear of the Parfum Eau de Earn-Your-Own-Salvation that lays thick upon the land.

Danoh

Something is very very off with Danoh.

Nope - you and your pals are simply dense.

I said some things about Israel.

I then said some (other) things within (the context of) what I'd said about Israel.

You and your pals are the ones something is very very off with.

I thank God then, for those who actually hold to an Acts 9 position consistently.

It has no future in yours and your pals dense hands.

And I thank then also, for Rom. 5: 6-8 - in each our stead.

musterion

Nope - you and your pals are simply dense.

I said some things about Israel.

I then said some (other) things within (the context of) what I'd said about Israel.

You and your pals are the ones something is very very off with.

I thank God then, for those who actually hold to an Acts 9 position consistently.

It has no future in yours and your pals dense hands.

And I thank then also, for Rom. 5: 6-8 - in each our stead.

You've already been asked to start a thread, backed and enforced by a mod, where you can lay out exactly where you disagree with MADs. You declined. Now you're back to the bit and piece approach where no one can nail down for sure what it is you're disagreeing about. That's not our fault, and I'm now pretty much convinced this is how you want it. It's nearly impossible to track everything everyone says from post to post, thread to thread, at least not for those of us who don't live on TOL. Fifty posts can whiz by since the last time I logged on, in a half dozen threads. I can't keep up with it all and I don't try. Would if I could.

So here's a tip -- pick any post of mine from recent days, or whenever, a good example of where I'm wrong. Feel free to break it apart to tell me EXACTLY why and how what I said is in error. Take it apart, but make your points clear. Use bullets -- short and sweet. If you don't want me to reply, you have my word I won't. In fact, you could ask the mod to lock it after you've done so. But with God as my witness, to this very day I don't know what you mean when you constantly tell us we're inconsistent. I'm not stupid -- I could know, as could we all, if you'd take the time to be careful with your reasoning. And maybe we ARE wrong. But there's no way to know from the way you snipe from thread to thread.

Do it all in one shot.

If you're REALLY interested in clarity and edification, you will do it.

Otherwise, it's obvious that clarity and edification isn't why you're here.

Your call. @ me if you're up for it.

glorydaz

I quit on 1/6/2013, and I would be one of the last ones you'd expect to quit, as I enjoyed it immensely, and I was good at it. The physical effects are so great, and, although I was so good looking before I quit, I am even more good looking now, which is almost impossible.And although I was quite humble before I quit, my extreme humility has even increased.

You can't make this stuff up, folks. :chuckle: