Far Better To Build Immune System than Count on Vaccines

marke

It stopped me from dying. Oh, yes, I'm addicted to regular church attendance and had they not closed their door, I would have gone is and got the virus. Thanks for looking out for me and I believe it was under Trumps watch, to boot!
I never stopped going to church and I got covid, as did others in my church. So what? I never got the covid vaccine jab and did not die from the jab, so there is that.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
we wore the mask last year, which made a big difference. Mask wearing is not very popular in our 'looks conscious' society, but it can cut down on influenza transmission.

How about the fact that it harms psychological development (and their ability to learn how to speak) in infants who have a need to connect to faces, harms the hearing impaired by covering up people's mouths, and it's just a plain abandonment of medical knowledge that's been around for the past 3500 years...

Furthermore: God made mankind as social beings. "Serve one another is foundational to society.

And let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works, - Hebrews 10:24 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Hebrews10:24&version=NKJV

Bear one another’s burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ. - Galatians 6:2 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Galatians6:2&version=NKJV

A mask, isolation, et al, start to break down the foundations of society, and the result is that depression and even suicide rates are through the roof! Such things only destroy society, not protect it.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yes, perhaps if we reach herd immunity the disease will subside; however, it might be with us like the flu. I hope not because while the flu kills, it does not kill a half million persons each year like CIVID 19 has.
Of any of the diseases that killed, I have lost more friends to Covid than any other infectious illness. I hope the disease subsides.

doodlebug

A mask, isolation, et al, start to break down the foundations of society, and the result is that depression and even suicide rates are through the roof! Such things only destroy society, not protect it.
Masks might be deadly in their own way but COVID 19 is deadlier.
Don't ware your mask at home............o_O

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That being the case, what do you think is the cause of the paranoid phobia of the anti-vaxxers on this forum and elsewhere?
I've said it before, I am not anti-vax. I think it is unreasonable to reject the vaccine, unless one has legitimate concerns such an allergy to one of the ingredients or a history of adverse reactions to vaccines.

I believe these theories against the vaccine were initially started by people who wanted to make the last administration and conservatives look bad. It has worked. The Republican party now looks like a tinfoil hat party.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I believe these theories against the vaccine were initially started by people who wanted to make the last administration and conservatives look bad. It has worked. The Republican party now looks like a tinfoil hat party.
It is remarkable that Trump considers the production of the coronavirus vaccines to be perhaps the foremost achievement under his administration while his most rabid supporters have bought into the Chi-com propaganda against it. How ironic...

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It is remarkable that Trump considers the production of the coronavirus vaccines to be perhaps the foremost achievement under his administration while his most rabid supporters have bought into the Chi-com propaganda against it. How ironic...
It has to do with the messaging. He downplayed the virus. His minions bought (and are STILL) sticking with THAT message. By the time it became politically advantageous to promote the vaccine , it was too late.

Last edited:

doodlebug

The evidence is suggesting that those COVID-19 "vaccines," recently identified as "gene therapy" rather than vaccinations, are not really doing the job consumers have been led to believe they would do.

It's because officials in Gibraltar recently canceled Christmas because of rising COVID case numbers.

And that's the region where residents were told they lived in the "most vaccinated country in the world."

cases cases cases 🤡
Some are like me, overly paranoid. Because they thought the vaccines at 95% would be 100%, and are running scared. Five percent of millions of people would still find thousands of breakthrough cases, yet few vaccinated are dying from the disease.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
It has to do with the messaging. He downplayed the virus. His minions bought (and are STILL) sticking with THAT message. By the time it became politically advantageous to promote the vaccine , it was too late.

Not that we didn't know this already, but here's new info:

On Friday, the House Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Crisis released emails and interview transcripts that detail numerous instances in which top officials in the Trump administration worked to influence, disrupt, or block efforts by career officials at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to curb the worsening COVID-19 pandemic in 2020.

While many of the Trump administration’s attempts to interfere in such efforts and downplay the severity of the COVID crisis have been previously reported, the newly released documents confirm and expand on how, as Politico reports, “Trump and his allies in the White House blocked media briefings and interviews with CDC officials, attempted to alter public safety guidance normally cleared by the agency and instructed agency officials to destroy evidence that might be construed as political interference.” Below is a look at some of the biggest takeaways from the documents.