Far Better To Build Immune System than Count on Vaccines

way 2 go

No, he didn't, but I can understand how a moron might think he did. But here are the facts: “Some fully vaccinated patients do develop the infection, but it's usually very, very mild and doesn't require hospitalization, but the vast majority of folks that we're seeing in these serious critical conditions are unvaccinated.”

fauci lies , people die
the vax doesn't work

1Screenshot_2021-11-01 SARS-CoV-2 variants of concern and variants under investigation - Techn...png
2Screenshot_2021-11-01 SARS-CoV-2 variants of concern and variants under investigation - Techn...png

LawDog

Far better to rely on immunity than a vaccine? I thought a vaccine improves immunity without having to get the virus and the associated risks.

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Far better to rely on immunity than a vaccine? I thought a vaccine improves immunity without having to get the virus and the associated risks.
That's what people believe because of their experience with vaccines in the past. However the vaccine for this sickness does not act the same way. Countries with huge majorities in vaccine rates, like 70% plus, even approaching 100%, have horrible outbreaks when they should be completely steralized because there shouldn't be enough people to transmit the virus enough to keep it going.

So then we are gaslit and told vaccines are/were always like this - acting more like a treatment to lessen the effects of the sickness instead of acting like an immune response. And then, when people rationally see they are lied to, and rationally understand the trade-off of this treatment to others, have there lives destroyed because they choose a different treatment. It's the government being evil, or merely unjust at the very least, with no end in sight.

doodlebug

If people would believe and trust God it would not matter to them whether they lived or died. God is in charge of what happens to us at any rate and we will never be at peace as long as we worry about things that we cannot control but that God can. All humans are going to die and face God at the judgment. How much better for those who give themselves wholly to Jesus for Him to do as He pleases with their lives.
you're a silly person

doodlebug

As of September 7, 2021, more than 176 million people in the United States had been fully vaccinated against COVID-19.

During the same time, CDC received reports from 49 U.S. states and territories of 14,115 patients with COVID-19 vaccine breakthrough infection who were hospitalized or died. source

14,114 / 176,000,000 = .00008 or .008%
and without having the COVID 19, many would have died from other health related issues.
People seem to get a kick out of maligning the vaccine.

doodlebug

Good thing I got the Pfizer vaccine. I think it is the best, but the Moderna is good too. Old people die all the time, colorful display, I like it!

marke

and without having the COVID 19, many would have died from other health related issues.
People seem to get a kick out of maligning the vaccine.
Democrats: If you do not drink my miracle elixir you will likely die, as have all those who have died before without drinking its expensive but allegedly healing brew.

marke

Good thing I got the Pfizer vaccine. I think it is the best, but the Moderna is good too. Old people die all the time, colorful display, I like it!
Young athletes never suffered so profoundly in so great numbers before the Fauci/Gates covid Kool-Air cure came out.

doodlebug

Democrats: If you do not drink my miracle elixir you will likely die, as have all those who have died before without drinking its expensive but allegedly healing brew.
It's not just Democrats, if Trump would have won, he would be pushing the vaccine.

doodlebug

Young athletes never suffered so profoundly in so great numbers before the Fauci/Gates covid Kool-Air cure came out.
you are a silly goose. The vaccine does not harm you, it may not be as effective as some have stated, but it does not harm. Anyone saying different is fake news, or as I say, baloney.

way 2 go

you are a silly goose. The vaccine does not harm you, it may not be as effective as some have stated, but it does not harm. Anyone saying different is fake news, or as I say, baloney.
over 24 thousand dead & 1.1 million seriously injured

no other vax or drug has stayed on the market with these kinds of results

1 udar vil 9 15 2021.jpg

doodlebug

It's a silly conspiracy theory bit of a show. I think it is time consuming without any purpose. To assume it one has to believe their own country is against them personally. I can get the same data to affirm my side, but it is boring to argue in favor of something so simple and benign.