Far Better To Build Immune System than Count on Vaccines

way 2 go

we found that the spike protein localizes in the nucleus and inhibits DNA damage repair by impeding key DNA repair protein BRCA1 and 53BP1 recruitment to the damage site. Our findings reveal a potential molecular mechanism by which the spike protein might impede adaptive immunity and underscore the potential side effects of full-length spike-based vaccines.

Screenshot_2021-10-10 VivaBarnesLaw Community.jpg

marke

It's not just Democrats, if Trump would have won, he would be pushing the vaccine.
Trump would never have persuaded me to take the Fauci/Gates population-reducing jab, but, of course, I am not like so many Americans who believe whatever their favorite politicians tell them and dutifully act in compliance with their political leaders' mandates.

marke

you are a silly goose. The vaccine does not harm you, it may not be as effective as some have stated, but it does not harm. Anyone saying different is fake news, or as I say, baloney.
The vaccine will never harm me but it has killed thousands and seriously harmed tens of thousands, whether leftist leaders admit that truth or not.

marke

It's a silly conspiracy theory bit of a show. I think it is time consuming without any purpose. To assume it one has to believe their own country is against them personally. I can get the same data to affirm my side, but it is boring to argue in favor of something so simple and benign.
Do you think your country is against you by supporting the police, by jailing criminals, by evicting illegals, by requiring voter registries to be periodically purged of the names of illegitimate voters, by requiring voter IDs, and so forth?

doodlebug

The vaccine will never harm me but it has killed thousands and seriously harmed tens of thousands, whether leftist leaders admit that truth or not.
left-wing and right-wing, both sides have their faults, good people on both sides, but they have their dark side too. You are an extremist. I am a regular person on vaccines, not against them for nonsense reasons, but I do not meditate on them constantly as you seem to be doing here.
Have you ever had a childhood vaccine?

doodlebug

Do you think your country is against you by supporting the police, by jailing criminals, by evicting illegals, by requiring voter registries to be periodically purged of the names of illegitimate voters, by requiring voter IDs, and so forth?
no, I think it is their job.

doodlebug

It is the job of politicians to serve the people, which is why FJ Biden needs to be impeached and removed for lying, corruption and acting as though he is god over the people.
He does not do that, if anything he has trouble being authoritative because he is too old for the job.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
and without having the COVID 19, many would have died from other health related issues.
People seem to get a kick out of maligning the vaccine.
It's turned into a religious belief system. There is nothing rational about any of it. It's just fear mongering and conspiracy theories from top to bottom.

doodlebug

It's turned into a religious belief system. There is nothing rational about any of it. It's just fear mongering and conspiracy theories from top to bottom.
I know Clete, it is peculiar, rather a new deal this conspiracy nonsense. I cannot get behind it enough to take it serious enough to put much time into it. I hope you are doing well?

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
I know Clete, it is peculiar, rather a new deal this conspiracy nonsense. I cannot get behind it enough to take it serious enough to put much time into it. I hope you are doing well?
Quite well indeed!

Any better and I couldn't stand it!

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Countries with huge majorities in vaccine rates, like 70% plus, even approaching 100%, have horrible outbreaks when they should be completely steralized because there shouldn't be enough people to transmit the virus enough to keep it going.
You're a complete moron, and that quote right there ^ proves it.

marke

He does not do that, if anything he has trouble being authoritative because he is too old for the job.
We don't need a fascist democrat ordering Americans to do things Americans should not be forced to do against their will and against common sense.

marke

That chart doesn't say what you think it says.

But of course, you have no interest whatsoever in being honest about this.
Top government officials have been lying to the American people for months now about the covid vaccine and that is wicked and inexcusable.

marke

That chart doesn't say what you think it says.

But of course, you have no interest whatsoever in being honest about this.
Biden is universally mandating a flawed vasccine that loses its effectiveness in just a matter of months, if it really had any effectiveness to begin with. Is he stupid or sdomething?

The effectiveness of the three COVID-19 vaccines available in the United States has declined in recent months, with protection against infection falling under 50 percent for two of them after six months, according to a new study.

Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccine dropped to 58 percent in September from 89.2 percent effectiveness in March, researchers found. During the same time frame, Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine fell to 43.3 percent from 86.9 percent, and Johnson & Johnson’s shot declined to 13.1 percent from 86.4 percent.

Dr. Stephen Hahn, head of the Food and Drug Administration during the final portion of the Trump administration, said last year that the agency wouldn’t authorize COVID-19 vaccines that weren’t at least 50 percent effective against infection.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned

The effectiveness of the three COVID-19 vaccines available in the United States has declined in recent months, with protection against infection falling under 50 percent for two of them after six months, according to a new study.
Effectiveness against SARS-CoV-2 infections waned during the 6 months of this study. Effectiveness against hospital admissions in all age groups did not wane over the duration of the study. These findings are consistent with preliminary reports from the Israel Ministry of Health and US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention showing reductions in effectiveness of BNT162b2 against infections 5 months or longer after being fully vaccinated, but consistently high estimates against COVID-19-related hospital admissions and severe disease up until July, 2021.