Eternal Security !

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Truth

You have absolutely no idea what Jesus Christ commanded and you are a DISobedient servant BOASTING that you OBEY all that He commanded.

What was that Apostle Paul doing?

According to you he was practicing falseness.

1 Thessalonians 2:10
You are witnesses, and so is God, of how holy, righteous and blameless we were among you who believed.

lifeisgood

You can't shame someone for obeying. That is what Cain did to Abel.

Cain did NOT shame Abel, Abel's total understanding about what God commanded they should do --- shamed Cain.

Cain couldn't stand that Abel was showing Cain that the works of Cain's hands would never be accepted by God.

Cain was a good example of BOASTING --- I, Cain, am bringing the works of my hands to God - how dare Abel not follow my example and because Cain's conscience judged him, he chose to murder his brother instead of OBEYING God.

Cain couldn't murder God, so he murdered his brother Abel in whose works he saw his own(Cain's) disobedience to God.

lifeisgood

What was that Apostle Paul doing?

According to you he was practicing falseness.

1 Thessalonians 2:10
You are witnesses, and so is God, of how holy, righteous and blameless we were among you who believed.

Apostle Paul was not BOASTING about his(Paul's) own righteousness.

God's Truth

You should work on that BOASTING of yours.
Don't think it will do any good until you let Jesus Christ give you His rest.

Rest from what?!!!!! Lol

Jesus gives those THAT WORK "REST".

People better do something besides the work of sin if they want to be saved.

lifeisgood

Rest from what?!!!!! Lol

As I have previously told you, you have absolutely NO idea of Jesus Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary.

Jesus gives those THAT WORK "REST".

The sad part is that YOU believe that the works of YOUR hands is the rest Jesus is talking about.

People better do something besides the work of sin if they want to be saved.

Keep on BOASTING of the works of your hands, and like Cain's work, it will be rejected, even though God provided the correct sacrifice at the door so Cain could work the works of God; but in his BOASTFULNESS Cain, even though the correct sacrifice was given to him, Cain DISobeyed God and did not do what God told him to do:

Genesis 4:2 And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.
3 And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the Lord. (Cain DISobeyed God)

4 And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the Lord had respect unto Abel and to his offering: (Abel OBEYED God)

5 but unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell. (Cain did NOT like that God ACCEPTED Abel's work and not Cain's)

6 And the Lord said unto Cain, Why art thou wroth? and why is thy countenance fallen?

7 If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him. (God even brought the sacrifice to the door so Cain could offer it, but to no avail.)

Keep on BOASTING of the works of your hands and reject the rest the Lord Jesus Christ has provided so that you can bring it to God.

lifeisgood

What they should what? What they should do?

You mean, like what I say?

I keep saying what we should do, and all I do is get attacked by you.

God forbid that anyone should do what you say they should do.

Have you told Bill Gates that he is OBEYING God by all the good works his hands produce?

You, gt, should for once try to read for UNDERSTANDING what others write.

lifeisgood

What they should what? What they should do?

Bring the correct work --- Jesus Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary.

You mean, like what I say?

No, for you bring Cain's work which was rejected and continue to be rejected by God.

I keep saying what we should do, and all I do is get attacked by you.

What you keep on saying is that we should bring the works of our hands which is Cain's works which was totally and summarily rejected by God and God continue to reject it today and God will ALWAYS reject the work of our hands to get into His presence.

You must bring the correct work --- Jesus Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary.
Any other work will be rejected by God.

God's Truth

As I have previously told you, you have absolutely NO idea of Jesus Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary.

The sad part is that YOU believe that the works of YOUR hands is the rest Jesus is talking about.

Keep on BOASTING of the works of your hands, and like Cain's work, it will be rejected, even though God provided the correct sacrifice at the door so Cain could work the works of God; but in his BOASTFULNESS Cain, even though the correct sacrifice was given to him, Cain DISobeyed God and did not do what God told him to do:

Genesis 4:2 And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.
3 And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the Lord. (Cain DISobeyed God)

4 And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the Lord had respect unto Abel and to his offering: (Abel OBEYED God)

5 but unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell. (Cain did NOT like that God ACCEPTED Abel's work and not Cain's)

6 And the Lord said unto Cain, Why art thou wroth? and why is thy countenance fallen?

7 If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him. (God even brought the sacrifice to the door so Cain could offer it, but to no avail.)

Keep on BOASTING of the works of your hands and reject the rest the Lord Jesus Christ has provided so that you can bring it to God.

You were already shown scripture many times of how PAUL BOASTED in those who obey AND IN HIMSELF for obeying.

Now believe the scriptures.

God's Truth

That is the most ignorant thing I have ever seen...people condemning me for obeying and for Paul boasting about obeying.

God's Truth

God forbid that anyone should do what you say they should do.

Have you told Bill Gates that he is OBEYING God by all the good works his hands produce?

You, gt, should for once try to read for UNDERSTANDING what others write.

Again and Again, I did nothing with my hands, I did it with my spirit, which is my heart and my mind.

God's Truth

All I ever wanted my whole life as long as I can remember is God's Truth. Many obstacles were put in my way from knowing God, i.e. the Catholic denomination, the Jehovah Witness', the Mormons, the Atheists, the trouble's of this world, the Calvinists, the Baptists, etc.

All we have to do to find God is to seek Jesus' teachings and we will find God after we obey.

He is the author of and Father of our spirits.

lifeisgood

All I ever wanted my whole life as long as I can remember is God's Truth. Many obstacles were put in my way from knowing God, i.e. the Catholic denomination, the Jehovah Witness', the Mormons, the Atheists, the trouble's of this world, the Calvinists, the Baptists, etc.

All we have to do to find God is to seek Jesus' teachings and we will find God after we obey.

He is the author of and Father of our spirits.

Now, on top of being a Catholic, JW, Mormon, you are Oneness.

Status
Not open for further replies.