Eternal Security !

Status
Not open for further replies.

lifeisgood

What you say is not truth, for God found favor with Noah and Mary; He called David a man after His own heart; He said there was nothing deceitful in Nathan; God found many righteous in His sight; Abraham received the promises because he loved God by obeying God; Enoch pleased God.

So you see, you do not speak what the Truth speaks.

ALL the examples you provided were all found 'in Him' because of THEIR FAITH and not because they were presenting the works of their hands.

You simply keep on showing that you have absolutely no understanding of Jesus Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary. None!

lifeisgood

You will not be found in Christ unless you obey.

NO! You will not be found 'in Christ' UNLESS you ACCEPT Him and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary, exclusively, plus absolutely nothing else. You cannot help God finish something that He has ALREADY finished.

I pray that you stop presenting the works of your hands before God, which He will reject.

lifeisgood

God does not reject obedience to His Word.

You couldn't compare the works of your hands with the finished work of Jesus Christ on the Cross of Calvary and see how shameful the works of your hands are, could you?

BTW, God has already rejected the works of our hands.

lifeisgood

You are wrong. I was a child and did nothing but believe.
No one will be saved by faith alone---so says James that speaks the Word of God.

The ONLY way to be saved is by FAITH ALONE, and faith alone in the correct object alone, and that correct object alone is, Jesus Christ and what He did at the Cross of Calvary.

You have no idea of which faith James is talking about.

Jesus is the Way. You will not get Life, unless you obey the Truth.

John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

EXACTLY, no one comes to the Father by providing the works of their own hands. Jesus says so.

The Jews used to do work to make themselves clean/purified/righteous. No one can make themselves clean anymore except by faith that Jesus’ blood cleans us of the sins we repent of doing.

You are providing the works of your own hands exactly as the Jews of old did.

Jesus has a yoke. Yoke means work. Jesus’ work is light, easy, and not burdensome.

Yes, His work is easy, because you don't have to provide the works of your hands.
His work is to be ACCEPTED for He has already paid for it.

ONLY those that OBEY God know God.

ONLY those who are FOUND ‘in Christ’ know God and are known of God, exactly because they are found 'in Christ' and because they have rested trying to present the work of their hands.

Whoever says, "I know him," but does not do what he commands is a liar, and the truth is not in that person.

You can only “know Him” when He places you ‘in Christ’ which is the command that He has given, ‘come unto me and I will give you rest’.

You say you know Him by saying that you are providing the works of your hands, which you have already stated, yes, I know, you don’t know that, is rejected by God.

God did not nail obedience to the cross.

Sure He did.

He said 'come and I will give you rest', and you, gt, have not obeyed Him at all, even though you say you have obeyed Him, for you keep on presenting the works of your hands to Him, and the works of our hands are rejected by God.

According to you, Jesus taught obey, but then God nullified his words on the cross.

You have absolutely no understanding at all of Jesus Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary. None!

Last edited:

beloved57

You will not be found in Christ unless you obey.

Thats according to your false religious views, not the scripture.

Those the Christ of the bible died for are made righteous by His obedience, not theirs Rom 5:19. So they were in Christ without obeying !

Samie

Thats according to your false religious views, not the scripture.

Those the Christ of the bible died for are made righteous by His obedience, not theirs Rom 5:19. So they were in Christ without obeying !
Can you possibly be of help to the Calvinists in resolving their dilemma here?

God's Truth

You keep on providing the works of your hands, which will garner nothing with God for you are not found 'in Christ'.

You are not speaking truth, for it took no work of my hands to humble myself as a little child. That is Spiritual food and all it took was my spirit in my heart and mind.

Jesus also said to forgive others or I would not be forgiven. That took no work from my hands, for all I did was forgive in my heart and mind, all those that have sinned against me.

lifeisgood

That was to a rich man that loved his riches more than he loved God.

That was to a rich man that could have joined Jesus' traveling ministry.

You are being disobedient to Jesus for you said many times over that you obey ALL that He said to do.

OK, no selling everything and following Him.

What are you doing in front of the computer; get out of your house and 'Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every body.'

lifeisgood

You are not speaking truth, for it took no work of my hands to humble myself as a little child. That is Spiritual food and all it took was my spirit in my heart and mind.

While following another gospel, another Jesus, another spirit.

Jesus also said to forgive others or I would not be forgiven. That took no work from my hands, for all I did was forgive in my heart and mind, all those that have sinned against me.

And you have never gone to ALL the people you wronged and asked them personally to forgive you. So, strike one.

I pray that you stop following another gospel, another Jesus, another spirit.

God's Truth

You are being disobedient to Jesus for you said many times over that you obey ALL that He said to do.

OK, no selling everything and following Him.

What are you doing in front of the computer; get out of your house and 'Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every body.'

Jesus doesn't tell me to do that.

God's Truth

While following another gospel, another Jesus, another spirit.

And you have never gone to ALL the people you wronged and asked them personally to forgive you. So, strike one.

I pray that you stop following another gospel, another Jesus, another spirit.

Jesus doesn't say to do that. Be more careful about what you make up about Jesus.

beloved57

That was to a rich man that loved his riches more than he loved God.

That was to a rich man that could have joined Jesus' traveling ministry.

You love your self righteousness more that you Love God and the Obedience of Christ. You see, the Obedience of Christ is what makes men Righteous and Eternally Secure ! Rom 5:19.

God's Truth

Matthew 21:31 "Which of the two did what his father wanted?" "The first," they answered. Jesus said to them, "Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are entering the kingdom of God ahead of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.