Elected4Ever, R.I.P.

drbrumley

To those who interacted with him on this site while he was here, I would like to notify you he went to be with the Lord, March 2, 2015 after a long fight with Colon Cancer.

He really loved this site and the people who he fought with at times as well as agreed with, as he always told me this place sharpens you. Iron sharpens iron.

You will be missed dad. But we will see each other again.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
I always appreciated and respected his posts.

LORD bless you and your family during this time.
May the LORD engulf you with His comfort and peace.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Very, very sorry to hear of your loss, but I'm glad that so much of his writing is preserved here for you and those who liked, sparred with or rubbed elbows with him. God keep you.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
So sorry to hear that, doc. My prayers will go out to you and your family.
He was a good contributor to TOL.

:e4e:

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I will miss him, DrB. I will be praying for you and your family.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and your family.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Sorry for your loss drbrumley. My condolences.

1PeaceMaker

DRB, I'm so glad I got to know him a little through his posts. He seems like such a cool guy. He's missed, and pretty unforgettable.

I'd like to think, and actually am inclined strongly to believe, that he's one of the faithful, collecting his reward.

I thank God he's survived by you and we can still have him around in a way because of that. (and because he's with us in Spirit) I barely know either of you, but from the years of posts I've read from both of you, you seem like a chip off the ol' block in a good way. I'm sure you are not a clone, but the spirit is obviously a kin to his.

1PeaceMaker

I admit it, this is a tear-jerker of a moment. But I feel like we celebrate a winner in his passing. I do, anyway. RIP, E4E

:e4e:

elohiym

Some of your dad's posts were influential in the forming of my beliefs, particularly his beliefs about freedom from sin in Christ. He did not labor in vain here. I look forward to seeing him again in the resurrection.

drbrumley

Thank you everyone for the kind words and prayers for the family in this thread and PM box. It means a lot. Blessings to all of you.