Dozer's Fixation on Rape!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
IF someone is drugged or in a condition of black out, they cannot consent. It is always rape..

what if they're being drugged is their choice?

many of the women claiming Bill Cosby was a pig have admitted to voluntarily taking the drugs offered them

ok doser

Instead, I am going to leave this post right where it is. I like it better that way. No need to validate your silly argument any further.

right

i didn't think you could

so i'll wrap it up

in the first case, we have a woman who "let him finish" and didn't report it for six weeks

in the second case we have bone and soft tissue damage and likely brain damage

ok doser

No one willingly contributes to criminal actions against themselves.

a woman leaves her car door open and the car running while she runs into the store to make a quick purchase

the insurance company finds her willfully negligent and denies her claim

Quetzal

a woman leaves her car door open and the car running while she runs into the store to make a quick purchase

the insurance company finds her willfully negligent and denies her claim
She did not actively invite someone to steal her car.

Quetzal

doesn't matter

the insurance company finds her actions willfully contributory
Doesn't make it a reality. If you would like to have a larger discussion about insurance claims and their policies, feel free to make another thread. :up:

glorydaz

Well, let's see. One is a sport (boxing) and the other is rape. There is no commentary needed in regards to why rape is more harmful here.

Try actually reading something before you make such statements....lest you look a bit biased on this issue. :chuckle:

"I just kind of laid there and didn’t do anything — I had already said no. I was just tired and wanted to go to bed. I let him finish. I pulled my panties back on and went to sleep.’”

Quetzal

Try actually reading something before you make such statements....lest you look a bit biased on this issue. :chuckle:

"I just kind of laid there and didn’t do anything — I had already said no. I was just tired and wanted to go to bed. I let him finish. I pulled my panties back on and went to sleep.’”
She said she didn't want to have sex and he did it anyway.

genuineoriginal

Herewith, a Philadelphia magazine report about Swarthmore College, where in 2013 a student “was in her room with a guy with whom she’d been hooking up for three months”:

“They’d now decided — mutually, she thought — just to be friends. When he ended up falling asleep on her bed, she changed into pajamas and climbed in next to him. Soon, he was putting his arm around her and taking off her clothes. ‘I basically said, “No, I don’t want to have sex with you.” And then he said, “OK, that’s fine” and stopped. . . . And then he started again a few minutes later, taking off my panties, taking off his boxers. I just kind of laid there and didn’t do anything — I had already said no. I was just tired and wanted to go to bed. I let him finish. I pulled my panties back on and went to sleep.’”

Six weeks later, the woman reported that she had been raped.

Any woman that climbs into bed with a man that she has had sex with in the past and expects that there will be no sex has no common sense ( or is currently married to that man ).

Considering that the man was asleep when she got into bed with him, it is very likely that his actions were done in a minimally conscious state, meaning that he was incapable of consenting to the sex they had.

If she was fully conscious of what they were doing and he was in a minimally conscious state, she would have to be considered the rapist according to the current definitions of rape, since she was the only one of the two capable of consenting to the sex or stopping the sex.

Quetzal

Any woman that climbs into bed with a man that she has had sex with in the past and expects that there will be no sex has no common sense ( or is currently married to that man ).

Considering that the man was asleep when she got into bed with him, it is very likely that his actions were done in a minimally conscious state, meaning that he was incapable of consenting to the sex they had.

If she was fully conscious of what they were doing and he was in a minimally conscious state, she would have to be considered the rapist according to the current definitions of rape, since she was the only one of the two capable of consenting to the sex or stopping the sex.
If I ever open a legal practice, I will be sure to advise my clients to say they were sleepy in an attempt to excuse their criminal behavior.

ok doser

now be fair - that nice man with the boxing glove in his face probably went to sleep too

Let's just make it again.

i wonder if i could make it into an avatar now :think:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
If I ever open a legal practice, I will be sure to advise my clients to say they were sleepy in an attempt to excuse their criminal behavior.

Right, when 1 part of the body wakes up, the rest of the body and mind do in my estimation. Unless the person is a sleep-sexer

ok doser

consent's a tricky thing - i would be tempted, if i was a lawyer defending the guy in question, to argue that this:

"I just kind of laid there and didn’t do anything"

was implied consent

genuineoriginal

You should hire Idzikowski.

_____
Sleep: Weird things people do in their sleep

Sexsomnia, a condition where people have sex in their sleep, has only really been brought to the public's attention in recent years. As yet very little research has been done into it, say sleep experts, but more cases are being reported.

It can become more frequent during times of stress or under the influence of alcohol or drugs and ranges from minor behaviour to full sexual intercourse, in some cases with serious consequences.

Idzikowski gives expert evidence at trials that involve serious sexual assaults and rape.

He says sexsomnia is a parasomnia. It is most likely to occur in the "deep sleep" stage when the thinking and awareness part of the brain is switched off but not the part of the brain responsible for basic urges like having sex.

"It is instinctive behaviour, people are not conscious at the time," says Idzikowski.

"When you are in a deep sleep moral and rational decision-making do not occur.
_____​

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
consent's a tricky thing - i would be tempted, if i was a lawyer defending the guy in question, to argue that this:

"I just kind of laid there and didn’t do anything"

was implied consent

I guess she never heard of a couch or the floor with some blankets ? She asked for it, imo.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I don't get it. I have never once seen him justify rape....in any of the many threads he's started of late. He has consistently said rape is always WRONG. I don't know about years ago, but not once has he taken any blame away from the rapist for his part in the rape.

Maybe he won't let the topic go because, for some odd reason, people refuse to admit that there are SOME WOMEN who have SOME RESPONSIBILITY of THEIR OWN because of the poor decisions they have made. Bybee, you even said as much, yourself, in one of your posts I quoted.

And, isn't this just another call out thread? :think:

C'mon society has gone sex mad, you cain't blame chix for wearing short skirts [and that didn't start with the young generation] and not notice the equally provocative dress of men.

They have ALL gone wrong, they have ALL become perverted.

But women being still the weaker sex are the ones who cop it for the most part.

And even then, fellas get all het up in one place and take it out on someone completely innocent....even children.

I must say it is unusual for girls looking for sex to be planning to perpetrate some brutality on fellas.

We have to admit that it's a bad scene and everyone is as bad as everyone else.

But women need the greater protection

Status
Not open for further replies.