Dozer's Fixation on Rape!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bybee

You have an evil side to you, Bybee, if you are referring to Doser and me with that comment. Go ahead and deny it. I need a good laugh today.

Of course I do! Why would I deny the truth!
I find your smug, judgmental, self-righteousness to be contemptible!
What you need is of no consequence to me.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
You didn't answer the question.

this was your post I was responding to:

I'm still waiting for the retards to tell me how I should have been dressed to not entice those 4 monsters that dragged me behind the apartment building dumpster and raped me.

usually if there's a question it has one of these squiggly things after it: ?

di you forget to put a squiggly thing in there?

whitestone

Sure, the retards will just throw in another smoke and mirrors scenario instead of answering a direct question about rape victim.

catch me up to speed,,if a man goes on a date with a woman and she carries on with the party and while he is drunken and confused,, she sees him in his weakness and he commits himself to an perpetual amount of years of child support,,,is she a rapist?,,,him being drunk and all,,,

glorydaz

Of course I do! Why would I deny the truth!
I find your smug, judgmental, self-righteousness to be contemptible!
What you need is of no consequence to me.

:rotfl:

Thanks, I needed that. See, whether it was a consequence to you or not....you got it. Are you going to cry victim, now?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
this was your post I was responding to:

usually if there's a question it has one of these squiggly things after it: ?

di you forget to put a squiggly thing in there?
I'm still waiting for your retarded self to tell me what I should have been wearing as to not incite those rapists to rape me.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I'm still waiting for the retards to tell me how I should have been dressed to not entice those 4 monsters that dragged me behind the apartment building dumpster and raped me.

if your behavior wasn't contributory to the criminal actions taken against you, then you bear no responsibility

i believe this point has been made before

You didn't answer the question.
yes he did. He mentioned your behavior, (what you are wearing when you are doing nothing other that walking by), isnt behavior.

if your behavior wasn't contributory to the criminal actions taken against you, then you bear no responsibility

i believe this point has been made before

Well one of them is liable to tell you to get over yourself?

That didnt happen and he already answered before you wrote that.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
catch me up to speed,,if a man goes on a date with a woman and she carries on with the party and while he is drunken and confused,, she sees him in his weakness and he commits himself to an perpetual amount of years of child support,,,is she a rapist?,,,him being drunk and all,,,
Catch me up to speed.
What should I have been wearing as to not incite those rapists to rape me?

I haven't had a single person want to tackle this.
Give it a whirl.
Tell me.

ok doser

I'm still waiting for your retarded self to tell me what I should have been wearing as to not incite those rapists to rape me.

one of these?

Spoiler
M1A2%20_EPv2_Abrams_main_battle_tank_US_United_States_Amarican_army_001.jpg

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Catch me up to speed.

Give it a whirl.
Tell me.

Why would it be adressed? We are discussing issues where people behave badly and contribute to them becoming a victim of a crime, and you are describing doing nothing but walking and being gang raped.

No one discussed that anyone could "incite" a rape either, but that some people can bear responsibility for becoming a victim, not for aiding in a crime - you are missing the point completely

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
No, Angel, he did not.

Which is not what I mentioned at all.
All I mentioned was what should I have been wearing.

In other words, your scenerio is irrelevant to what is being discussed if there is no behavior on your part that led to the crime.

Hes already said where someone is outright raped the rapist is guilty and should be punished severely.

You are trying to introduce what no one has even come close to saying is ok, ever.

ok doser

So all your retarded talk about a serious discussion was just more smoke and mirrors.

tam - it's impossible to have a serious discussion with you about this

i'm sorry you were raped

you really should go talk to a mental health professional about this, it's obviously something you can't handle on your own

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Why would it be adressed? We are discussing issues where people behave badly and contribute to them becoming a victim of a crime,

No one discussed that anyone could "incite" a rape either, but that some people can bear responsibility for becoming a victim, not for aiding in a crime - you are missing the point completely
Wrong!
It most certainly has been mentioned that how a woman is dressed can incite a rape.

and you are describing doing nothing but walking and being gang raped.
I didn't describe my behavior or what I was doing at all.

whitestone

Catch me up to speed.

Give it a whirl.
Tell me.

seriously,,,we are discussing a certain topic in an forum.

Sad to say it struck a nerve in your certain circumstance(and I respect you proving it's point),,,but there are many sets of circumstances to bare in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.