Dozer's Fixation on Rape!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I felt sorry for the fella who could not even get it on, so no penetration took place but he got 6 years jail time, now THAT is an all round loser guy.

Imagine the stick he must be getting in jail?

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Again I dunno, I watch tapes of the 60s at the crazy chix back then and think they are in their 70s now :idunno: :shocked:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Yep, things change and not always for the better.

There used to be a time when everyone was responsible for their own behavior. People understood that bad behavior could have bad results for which that person had some fault.

:thumb: im not getting seriously why people cant see his point, i got it the first day it was initially discussed.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
she never heard of crying out for help or giving him a push out of the bed?

no, she "just kind of laid there" and "let him finish"

Yes, that scenario is NOT rape, period. They were together before and she lay next to him in his bed !!! Game on !!

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
But we are in a discussion about RAPE.

Everything called rape isnt, and when it is, sometimes some peoples own poor choices and actions put them in harms way.

Why does admitting that last part, have to mean that an actual rapist is less guilty for what he chose to do?

One doesnt lesson the other.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Hey, they think I'm mean, hard hearted, and despicable because I say we are all responsible for our bad behavior. Victims are not immune from that. As has been said over and over....that does not take away from the guilt of the rapist. They don't even share the same guilt as if it was a matter of degree.

Guilt is like love...it doesn't have to be shared. You don't have to give up any of the love you have for your first child when the second and third come along. They rapist doesn't give up any of his guilt if the woman happens to have some of her own.

Good insight there

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
This whole deal reminds me of the studies I have done on the book of Job.
They dug their heels into Job trying to convince him that he must have been to blame for the bad things that happened to him.

Suffering consequences and to blame are 2 different things.

I think thats the entire thing being missed here.

Suffering a consequence of ones poor choice, doesnt mean they are to blame for what happened.

Consequence, doesnt mean the perpetrator or asking for something, and it doesnt mean the criminal is less guilty for what THEY did.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Suffering consequences and to blame are 2 different things.

I think thats the entire thing being missed here.

Suffering a consequence of ones poor choice, doesnt mean they are to blame for what happened.

Consequence, doesnt mean the perpetrator or asking for something, and it doesnt mean the criminal is less guilty for what THEY did.

That coupled with women needing the greater protection.

Just look at what is happening in India....

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Many people believe that when a drunk man and a drunk woman have drunken consensual sex, the woman was raped and the man is a rapist.

That is clear evidence that our society has abandoned common sense.

:thumb: Apparently a drunk man is more responsible than a drunk woman?

That seems like a sexist position in itself.

bybee

Everything called rape isnt, and when it is, sometimes some peoples own poor choices and actions put them in harms way.

Why does admitting that last part, have to mean that an actual rapist is less guilty for what he chose to do?

One doesnt lesson the other.

Well, many a rapist has gotten off scott free by maligning the victim to such an extent that a jury decided that the slut asked for it.
So I certainly hold to each person being responsible for his/her own words and deeds.
I worry about the rapist being able to get away with blaming the victim.
Anyway, all of these far out scenarios of rape are only representative of a small portion of cases. I am addressing those cases wherein force was used regardless of the victims protestations or perhaps out of fear a lack of protestations.
In the 50's we were told not to fight because that only angered our attackers.
A woman is ALWAYS at a disadvantage when a man is aggressive in his goal to rape.
And yes some women are stupid.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Temp Banned
I'm still waiting for the retards to tell me how I should have been dressed to not entice those 4 monsters that dragged me behind the apartment building dumpster and raped me.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I'm still waiting for the retards to tell me how I should have been dressed to not entice those 4 monsters that dragged me behind the apartment building dumpster and raped me.

if your behavior wasn't contributory to the criminal actions taken against you, then you bear no responsibility

i believe this point has been made before

bybee

Well one of them is liable to tell you to get over yourself?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Temp Banned
if your behavior wasn't contributory to the criminal actions taken against you, then you bear no responsibility

i believe this point has been made before
You didn't answer the question.

glorydaz

Yes, that scenario is NOT rape, period. They were together before and she lay next to him in his bed !!! Game on !!

Nonsense. It is not "game on". The woman said no, and men need to respect that. Period.

However, the woman has some fault in that scenario, as well. It doesn't lessen the man's guilt whatsoever. People, all people have to be responsible for their own behavior.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Temp Banned
Well one of them is liable to tell you to get over yourself?
Sure, the retards will just throw in another smoke and mirrors scenario instead of answering a direct question about rape victim.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Well, many a rapist has gotten off scott free by maligning the victim to such an extent that a jury decided that the slut asked for it.

In the case of the chick who allowed the guy to keep pawing her and just laid there, the slut did ask for it, called implied consent, she didnt object. So there was no rape.

To a chick that got so drunk she passed out and then was taken advantage off after passed out, hes a rapist and should get the max punishment AND shes guilty of poor judgment to the point that she suffered that horrible consequence of her actions.

See, its not either/or, they are both guilty but both guilty of something different, hes no less a rapist because shes guilty of stupidity.

So I certainly hold to each person being responsible for his/her own words and deeds.

yes, same thing im arguing and one doesnt lesson the other no matter how many times, others keep asserting falsely that one cancels the other, it doesnt.

I worry about the rapist being able to get away with blaming the victim.

He can blame her all day, but he still chose to rape, when its actually rape, its wrong to be so overzealous that one locks up a man just because the word rape is used.

Anyway, all of these far out scenarios of rape are only representative of a small portion of cases.
Which do not negate innocent men going to prison for rape, and do not negate women being told pretty much that they should suffer no consequences at all of their own actions.

The point is being missed and at this point im thinking its deliberate on some peoples part here.

I am addressing those cases wherein force was used regardless of the victims protestations or perhaps out of fear a lack of protestations.

Which arent being discussed and has also been said that in no way is the victim at fault, over and over ad nauseum, yet keeps being presented as what these scenerios are, falsely.

In the 50's we were told not to fight because that only angered our attackers.

I think thats poor advice if its not more detailed, because if you dont say no, or stop, or try to get them to stop, you can be implying consent.

A woman is ALWAYS at a disadvantage when a man is aggressive in his goal to rape.
And every guy who tries more than once, is not a rapist.

And yes some women are stupid.
and can suffer consequences of their stupidity, which is the point, which doesnt aleviate the responsibility of the other people in no way whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.