Does Calvinism Make God Unjust?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Free will - The ability to respond to God in both the affirmative or in rejection in addition the ability to grieve His Spirit in this life. This however i believe is first prompted by God, but that He calls all men to this decision at some point in their lives.

Jeremiah 29:13 You will seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart.

Deuteronomy 4:29 "But from there you will seek the LORD your God, and you will find Him if you search for Him with all your heart and all your soul.

Psalm 32:6 Therefore, let everyone who is godly pray to You in a time when You may be found; Surely in a flood of great waters they will not reach him.

Jeremiah 24:7 'I will give them a heart to know Me, for I am the LORD; and they will be My people, and I will be their God, for they will return to Me with their whole heart.

Amos 5:4
For thus says the LORD to the house of Israel, "Seek Me that you may live."

Luke 13:34 "Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing.

John 6:44 "No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws them, and I will raise them up at the last day.

John 12:32 And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself."

Ephesians 4:30 And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, with whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.

2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

If it were not possible to reject Gods calling, all men would be saved since Gods desire for US is that we receive and love the truth.

2 Timothy 4:4
So they will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths.

We have a choice in this life to receive or reject Him in this life, but that we cannot make that decision untill He prompts it with His Spirit (opens our eyes in order that we can respond)

Revelation 3:20 Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me.

Isaiah 55:6 Seek the LORD while he may be found; call on him while he is near.

I only advise that these Scriptures of promise are not universal. Not all men ever hear these words, let are given life to believe in Jesus Christ. Resurrection to new spiritual life has only been given historically to a remnant of mankind; not all men at large.

If the Life and Power of resurrection was worked in all men at some point in their lives, salvation would be universal, and no soul would be lost to hell fire. . . for the grace and power of God is irresistible.

There have been multitudes of mankind that have never heard the Gospel of Jesus Christ, let alone have been regenerated by the life of the Holy Spirit of Christ in order to believe the message.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I only advise that these Scriptures of promise are not universal. Not all men ever hear these words, let are given life to believe in Jesus Christ. Resurrection to new spiritual life has only been given historically to a remnant of mankind; not all men at large.

If the Life and Power of resurrection was worked in all men at some point in their lives, salvation would be universal, and no soul would be lost to hell fire. . . for the grace and power of God is irresistible.

There have been multitudes of mankind that have never heard the Gospel of Jesus Christ, let alone regenerated by the life of the Holy Spirit of Christ in order to believe the message.

One of the lies of Satan.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Whereas I do agree with A4T about the guidance of the Holy Spirit in the lives of all humanity, to bring them to Christ, I would disagree with the idea that God forces certain individuals to believe and the rest He sends to eternal damnation.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Nope.

The power to live comes before the power of choice.

You simply deny the truth of original sin and ignore the spiritual ramifications of the death sentence imposed by God upon the human race for Adam's fall.

You and AMR have been sold a bill of goods. Those goods are rotten.