Does Calvinism Make God Unjust?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The elect are to be guides for all. They are to help lead the sheep unto the Father by the way of the Christ through the Holy Spirit.

They aren't to be guiding them to hell.

Your gross neglect of the obvious in favor of casting things in a negative light just because you don't understand them or agree with them is noted.

Peace

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk

What do ya know, another Calvinist says we don't UNDERSTAND Calvinism. By the way, that's what they always say. Unfortunately for them, anyone can study reformed theology through the Internet and you don't even have to be a "Calvinist SUPER INTELLECT" to do so. They're not fooling anybody but themselves.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
When I read/study the Bible, I never see the Calvinist god. (small g) Nor, do I see, the Calvinist false gospel. I see the "True God" and the True Gospel."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Calvinists are usually fairly intelligent, motivated and prideful. They have an "Air of Superiority about them." They look down their nose at those who don't share their "belief system." They are extremely condescending, by nature. Although, they are very passionate about what they believe. Get on their wrong side and the fangs come out.

popsthebuilder

What do ya know, another Calvinist says we don't UNDERSTAND Calvinism. By the way, that's what they always say. Unfortunately for them, anyone can study reformed theology through the Internet and you don't even have to be a "Calvinist SUPER INTELLECT" to do so. They're not fooling anybody but themselves.
I already said I'm not a Calvinist.

popsthebuilder

Someone once said: "Calvinists have the spirit of John Calvin." Angry, pretentious, hateful, full of animosity and name calling.
Oh, you're a Calvinist?

Really; the behavior of some self proclaimed Christians here is quite contrary to what defines an actual Christian.

If people don't follow the two main commands that all other stem from then they are quite lost indeed. Not that they are stuck there exactly. I can't speak for GOD's will pertaining to the lives of individuals or though.

If you want to talk about false doctrines then why not mention the one were GOD sent himself to sacrifice himself to appease himself so that people can continue in sin

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Yep . .

Augustine understood God's Truth a whole lot better than Pate or Tambora!
who is Pate?

13510942_1038171272903577_3744583946469240399_n.jpg

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Oh, you're a Calvinist?

Really; the behavior of some self proclaimed Christians here is quite contrary to what defines an actual Christian.

If people don't follow the two main commands that all other stem from then they are quite lost indeed. Not that they are stuck there exactly. I can't speak for GOD's will pertaining to the lives of individuals or though.

If you want to talk about false doctrines then why not mention the one were GOD sent himself to sacrifice himself to appease himself so that people can continue in sin

this topic is like watching clinton and trump talk about each other and not the real issues

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Oh, you're a Calvinist?

Pops, I doubt you have the ability to keep up with the rest of us. Why don't you sit this one out and wait for a more simple topic? Such as gardening or Badminton Tournaments.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I wonder how many people here get tired of your manipulation and lies.

Only those who don't KNOW the truth, most likely, Pops. I'm beginning to think you might just be one of those? Know what I mean? Probably not. That's okay, just hang in there and keep sipping your tea.