Does a Jew need to prove that he is a Jew? Answer: No.

Tnkrbl123!

I am not a Catholic and Catholicism is wrong, bad, sin.

YOU reject Jesus ...you are a self admitted "ex-Christian" so many people would consider YOU to be wrong, bad, sinful. I encourage you to stop being hypocritical it's not a good look

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
YOU reject Jesus ...you are a self admitted "ex-Christian" so many people would consider YOU to be wrong, bad, sinful. I encourage you to stop being hypocritical it's not a good look

I knew about this type of thing or not as a Christian. It was discussed. But you have a new version of it. I never dreamed of it because I am a saved born again Christian. I can never lose my salvation. But I am a Jew, I observe God's Commandments, His Commands, so people say that I am not a Christian. Okay. It is not up to me for someone else to call me a Christian.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

I did not create anything or cause anything of it so I do not know the reason.

To say there is nothing wrong is to insist you know and try to present what you believe it really is without any sin, but you will still arrive at something that is false, wrong, and therefore sin.

glassjester

What was said, whatever it was.

You told [MENTION=15148]CatholicCrusader[/MENTION] to turn from his "idols" and statues. He responded that the statues are art. You then replied, "not good." Why is it not good to have statues? There were statues of Cherubim in the OT, were there not?

I did not create anything or cause anything of it so I do not know the reason.

No no... I meant why do you believe that Catholicism is bad?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You told [MENTION=15148]CatholicCrusader[/MENTION] to turn from his "idols" and statues. He responded that the statues are art. You then replied, "not good." Why is it not good to have statues? There were statues of Cherubim in the OT, were there not?

No no... I meant why do you believe that Catholicism is bad?
Because it is. How do I know? My Dad is an Ex-Catholic and then I learned about Catholicism.

I don't know that the art response was in regard to statues. It is just a statue is not a legitimate excuse for an idol, even in the United States of America. Read the commandment.

glassjester

Because it is. How do I know? My Dad is an Ex-Catholic and then I learned about Catholicism.

I don't know that the art response was in regard to statues. It is just a statue is not a legitimate excuse for an idol, even in the United States of America. Read the commandment.

Can you give an example of a Catholic doctrine that you believe to be sinful or erroneous?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Can you give an example of a Catholic doctrine that you believe to be sinful or erroneous?

As a Jew I do not want to have anything to do with Catholicism.

I was a Christian and heard something about Christian doctrine or teaching.

I do not know about Catholic doctrine.

Sorry.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
If you do not know what we believe, why do you think we're wrong?

If I knew what you believed, truly knew it, would the knew be that I understand accept and believe it? I can disagree without teaching what I believe to be false. Also, picking at one thing does not do away with the whole, which was my intention.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You said Catholicism is "bad" and "sinful." But you do not seem to be able to provide a single example of what makes it "bad."

We have discussed idols. Did you want me to bring up something else?

Idols are against God's Law, His Commandments, Torah.

I do not know any Catholic Doctrine about Idols. But I do not want to learn one. It is reprehensible.

Tnkrbl123!

I knew about this type of thing or not as a Christian. It was discussed. But you have a new version of it. I never dreamed of it because I am a saved born again Christian. I can never lose my salvation. But I am a Jew, I observe God's Commandments, His Commands, so people say that I am not a Christian. Okay. It is not up to me for someone else to call me a Christian.

You are NOT a saved born again Christian because you CONTINUOUSLY tell people that you are an "ex-Christian" and that means you are NOT a Christian And you reject Christianity because you were once a Christian and you ate no longer a Christian. YOU , not anyone else, tell people you are no longer a Christian because you once were but now reject Christianity. You cannot have it both ways. You are either a Christian or you are not....YOU ARE NOT as you CONSTANTLY tell people

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You are NOT a saved born again Christian because you CONTINUOUSLY tell people that you are an "ex-Christian" and that means you are NOT a Christian And you reject Christianity because you were once a Christian and you ate no longer a Christian. YOU , not anyone else, tell people you are no longer a Christian because you once were but now reject Christianity. You cannot have it both ways. You are either a Christian or you are not....YOU ARE NOT as you CONSTANTLY tell people

Do you believe that to be a Christian you have to believe in the Trinity and you can't observe Old Covenant Commands or Commandments? I don't. But that is one reason I am not a Christian.

To say I am a Christian might approve of the Trinity, especially if you associate the two. Otherwise it does not matter to me. To be called a Christian is not up to me. God knows if I am a Christian or not. I can insist, or teach the truth every time, but it may be that the person has never heard of the Trinity and hopefully (here is the danger) never will.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Have you ever had to choose between being a Jew and a Christian? I have, and I am no longer a Gentile.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
And we're back to the beginning.

Do you call the statues in the Old Testament "idols" ?

Crazy. I do not know where your mind or thoughts are at.

Statues are idols. Read the commandment. What you are referring to I do not know.