ECT Do you see All, Some, None of the Spiritual Gifts in Operation Today?

oatmeal

Time you learned that we are busy men, here, crybaby, and don't fall for your "present a moving target...change the subject" scam. I stay on topic, and I'm the director here, and my topic is your satanic "argument," that your father, lord satan, taught you:

"lord Jesus Christ."-crybaby oatmush

"lord"

Sssssssssssssss...

Peekaboo...we see you...

And it's the Lord Jesus Christ, to you, and everyone else, you Christ rejector-show some respect, which eventually you, and everyone else, will show, when you bow down, and confess Him as the Lord God. Only His enemies, while He was on earth, ever referred to Him, in the name of His humiliation-"Jesus." Of course, you are His enemy.

Time for you to get saved, you condescending demon.

John,

For believers truth sets them free

For those who shun the light, truth may hurt.

In your case, it is evident that when I share God's word it causes it causes you pain.

Hence,the bitterness and vitriolic invectives.

If you loved the truth, it would set you free.

You need to receive the love of the truth.

You don't need to compliment me for my sage reply, I know I hit the mark.

God's word is good enough for the lord Jesus Christ, it is good enough for me.

oatmeal

I was not talking to you, Christ rejector.

Sit down.

So what?

This is an open forum, and you need to learn truth, not religion, not fear.

Ok, then, I will report this post as well.

You need to learn some manners when speaking to your elders.

You reap what you sow. You sow hatred and discord, you shall reap the same.

musterion

You want to talk truth? If YOU loved truth, you'd not play stupid childish games with God's Word.

First point: I AM in Berry's Greek interlinear - which YOU brought up - shows there is no he in the original, as YOU claimed. Berry provided it in brackets, refuting the whole point you thought you could make when you mentioned him. You thought no one here would be able to check you; who would POSSIBLY have Berry's interlinear, right? You bluffed (lied), got called, and was proved you are a dishonest handler of God's Word. Yet you have not admitted your error. That's pride, which is wickedness out of a wicked heart.

Second point: tongues are a sign for UNBELIEVERS, not for believers. You and the rest of your pentecostal lot pretend they're a sign for BELIEVERS. You twist Paul's words to your own destruction.

Third point: Christ said the signs and wonders - ALL of the ones He mentioned - WILL follow those who believe. That promise was 100% true. But they follow NO ONE today. They do not follow you, either. Proving either you do not really believe at all, or there's an alternative explanation you refuse to consider.

Cross Reference

Nobody said He would.

Christ said the signs you claim to have WILL follow those who believe. No forcing involved.

Your problem is, they're not following anyone. They haven't for about 2,000 years now. They ended before Paul died.

Spoken like a true "Cessationist" ala Johnny Mac.

oatmeal

I don't know if Oatmeal had always been this dishonest but it's sad to see.

A non supported accusation?

Dishonest?

Do you dare show how?

Or are you going the way of the falsely accusing the brethren?

Oh, by the way, my user name is not capitalized.

My user name is not a proper noun, it is a processed cereal grain used for food for humans, like bread and such

The lord Jesus Christ is the bread of life. not the eight course meal of life.

oatmeal

You want to talk truth? If YOU loved truth, you'd not play stupid childish games with God's Word.

First point: I AM in Berry's Greek interlinear - which YOU brought up - shows there is no he in the original, as YOU claimed. Berry provided it in brackets, refuting the whole point you thought you could make when you mentioned him. You thought no one here would be able to check you; who would POSSIBLY have Berry's interlinear, right? You bluffed (lied), got called, and was proved you are a dishonest handler of God's Word. Yet you have not admitted your error. That's pride, which is wickedness out of a wicked heart.

Second point: tongues are a sign for UNBELIEVERS, not for believers. You and the rest of your pentecostal lot pretend they're a sign for BELIEVERS. You twist Paul's words to your own destruction.

Third point: Christ said the signs and wonders - ALL of the ones He mentioned - WILL follow those who believe. That promise was 100% true. But they follow NO ONE today. They do not follow you, either. Proving either you do not really believe at all, or there's an alternative explanation you refuse to consider.

For some reason, I think you are talking to me.

If you want to talk to me, please do so directly, you know face to face like some one who is not ashamed of the truth.

I John 3:2

Am I talking to you?

I am

Romans 8:29 Ephesians 1:4, I Peter 1:20 ASV God foreknew JEsus Christ and God foreknew the believers, there fore, any believer could say: before Abraham, I am as well

But since that is not the subject of this thread, if you wish to continue your Biblical education, we should start another thread with this subject in mind.

Cross Reference

"Third point: Christ said the signs and wonders - ALL of the ones He mentioned - WILL follow those who believe. That promise was 100% true. But they follow NO ONE today. They do not follow you, either. Proving either you do not really believe at all, or there's an alternative explanation you refuse to consider."

This kid makes me laugh. She who denies the power of God is for today; speaks against it, claiming it to be demonic and yet declares that a every believer must have it and put on it display. Go figger! Isn't that the demand Satan made of Jesus??

She can't seem to make up her own mind whether she is fer it or agin it..

Last edited:

Aimiel

Absolutely not! He did not lie. What He foretold about tongues was 100% true.
God doesn't give gifts to His church and then take them back. They're still in operation even today.
Show indisputable evidence that they are taking place today as they did in the Acts period, and I will publicly repent and apologize.
It's not my job. The sign you have is enough. The sign of Jonah.

A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas. And he left them, and departed.

john w

Hall of Fame
John,

For believers truth sets them free

For those who shun the light, truth may hurt.

In your case, it is evident that when I share God's word it causes it causes you pain.

Hence,the bitterness and vitriolic invectives.

You need to receive the love of the truth.

You don't need to compliment me for my sage reply, I know I hit the mark.

God's word is good enough for the lord Jesus Christ, it is good enough for me.

Oh. You've said nothing, as usual, but your typical disingenuous, condescending, fluff, stock cliches. You bore me, lost one.

john w

Hall of Fame
So, according to you, Jesus lied when He said that these signs would follow believers.The world disputed Christ. They still do. So do you. You're poking at Him right now.It's not your place to judge God's servants...

So, according to you, "Jesus lied when He said that" you should sell all that you have, tell no man that He is the Christ.

So there.

john w

Hall of Fame
So what?

This is an open forum, and you need to learn truth, not religion, not fear.

Ok, then, I will report this post as well.

You need to learn some manners when speaking to your elders.

You reap what you sow. You sow hatred and discord, you shall reap the same.

Yes, I hate wolves. Accept it, wolfie.

musterion

For some reason, I think you are talking to me.

If you want to talk to me, please do so directly, you know face to face like some one who is not ashamed of the truth.

I John 3:2

Am I talking to you?

I am

Romans 8:29 Ephesians 1:4, I Peter 1:20 ASV God foreknew JEsus Christ and God foreknew the believers, there fore, any believer could say: before Abraham, I am as well

But since that is not the subject of this thread, if you wish to continue your Biblical education, we should start another thread with this subject in mind.

Dishonest.

musterion

This kid makes me laugh. She who denies the power of God is for today; speaks against it, claiming it to be demonic and yet declares that a every believer must have it and put on it display. Go figger! Isn't that the demand Satan made of Jesus??

She can't seem to make up her own mind whether she is fer it or agin it..

No. You refuse to seriously consider the third option.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

I suppose if you are God then you could know his heart but as it is a lie then that only proves you are a liar.

More threats of destruction.

You claim to be a prophet AND a judge now.

Add false prophets hate true true prophets with a vengeance.

For unbelievers, tongues are a sign. You have to watch that greek to English stuff. Tongues are only a sign to you.

To believers, tongues edify themselves among other things. You need some edifying to sooth your bitterness toward Christ and His children.

1Sa 16:14 But the Spirit of the LORD departed from Saul, and a distressing spirit from the LORD troubled him.
1Sa 16:15 And Saul's servants said to him, "Surely, a distressing spirit from God is troubling you.
1Sa 16:16 Let our master now command your servants, who are before you, to seek out a man who is a skillful player on the harp. And it shall be that he will play it with his hand when the distressing spirit from God is upon you, and you shall be well."

The promise did not carry any cessation message in it.

It is to those who believe, not to unbelievers who will have no confirmation of their message with signs following---.

Act 6:8 And Stephen, full of faith and power, did great wonders and signs among the people.

LA

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
God doesn't give gifts to His church and then take them back.

9 And the instant I speak concerning a nation and concerning a kingdom, to build and to plant it, 10 if it does evil in My sight so that it does not obey My voice, then I will relent concerning the good with which I said I would benefit it.

Since you are claiming things of Israel and gentiles that come to God through them, have some more scripture.

musterion

More threats of destruction.

You claim to be a prophet AND a judge now.

Add false prophets hate true true prophets with a vengeance.

Silence, hypocrite.

I quoted only what Peter said would happen to any who twist Paul's words to suit their own doctrine.

YOU are on record as one who...on your own purported authority as one who can speak by prophecy...threatened people TWICE with death from the hand of God because they insulted you and made you angry.

Now be silent.

Cross Reference

"After that thou shalt come to the hill of God, where is the garrison of the Philistines: and it shall come to pass, when thou art come thither to the city, that thou shalt meet a company of prophets coming down from the high place with a psaltery, and a tabret, and a pipe, and a harp, before them; and they shall prophesy:
And the Spirit of the LORD will come upon thee, and thou shalt prophesy with them, and shalt be turned into another man.
And let it be, when these signs are come unto thee, that thou do as occasion serve thee; for God is with thee."
1 Samuel 10:5-7 (KJV)