Do you agree that law of sin and death is a curse? a real big curse?

Gurucam

Dude. You're crazy.

I can't even take you seriously. Your posts hurt.

Sent from my SM-N910T using TheologyOnline mobile app

Sweet and nice will do you no good. It will only make you like me for baseless words. Then you would want to give me tithes and offerings.

Only truth can and will set you free.

John: 8 King James Version (KJV)
32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

If you seek 'nice and sweet' seek out a traditional Christian church. All their leaders seen to do is pamper and bluff their followers and make them feel good on nonsense. Then they take their followers money and live 'high off the hog'.

Gurucam

To justify racism. That was my point. It was pretty clear.... You know.... When I called you a racist.

I simply reproduced William Shakespeare's depiction and work.

Was William Shakespeare racist for depicting the bible in Shylock (a Jew) and Antonio (a Christian)? It was done for human edification.

William Shakespeare is very widely respected for his insights and intelligence and his skillful presenting of his ideas. In fact his works are considered, by some, to be almost as classical as the bible.

Do you have something against William Shakespeare?

Gurucam

Sorry. I meant to say that your words are ridiculous to the point of causing physical harm upon reading them. I'm not worrying about whose feelings to spare.

No. You did not mean that. You were seeking pampering and sympathy, to your own detriment.

It is a far better thing to be hurt by truth now, than to be crying when it is too late.

Gurucam

Who are the false prophets and false spying brethren?

Who are the false prophets and false spying brethren?

Matthews: 18 KJV N.T.
3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Let us return to kindergarten, where one plus one simply equals two. (leaving behind all the antics of lemon used cars sales men):

According to William Shakespeare's depiction (not mine), Shylock was a Jew. His heart was waxed gross. He wanted a pound of Antonio flesh from nearest his heart for loan of money which Antonio's friend Bassanio was willing to repay by ten times the amount. Antonio was a open and kind heart-ed Christian.

William Shakespeare's depiction was that: Shylock was an O.T. person. Where as Antonio was a N.T. person.

This seem to demonstrate that children of the flesh (O.T. people/descendants of Ishmael) always persecute children of God (N.T. people/Christians/descendants of Issac), according to:

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.

Can it now be concluded that some Jews are the false prophet and the false spying brethren? . . . mentioned in:

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage
, under Moses law.

Are these Jews, the ones who returned a billion strong traditional Christians (previously believers in Jesus) to bondage under Moses law instead of leaving them under the embrace of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which made them free from Moses' law? Are these the bad people who did this anti-christian thing? These could be the descendants of those Jews who denied the fullness of Jesus, persecuted Him and then aided His crucifixion.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Act: 13 KJV N.T.
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

. . . just asking.

Just asking if it is O.K. to simply add one and one and get two, kindergarten style . . . i.e. like 'a little children'.

Last edited:

JonahofAkron

Matthews: 18 KJV N.T.
3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Let us return to kindergarten (where one plus one simply equals two):

According to William Shakespeare's depiction (not mine), Shylock was a Jew. His heart was waxed gross. He wanted a pound of Antonio flesh from nearest his heart for loan of money which Antonio's friend Bassanio was willing to repay by ten times the amount. Antonio was a open and kind heart-ed Christian.

William Shakespeare's depiction was that: Shylock was an O.T. person. Where as Antonio was a N.T. person.

This seem to demonstrate that children of the flesh (O.T. people/descendants of Ishmael) always persecute children of God (N.T. people/Christians/descendants of Issac), according to:

29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.

Can it now be concluded that some Jews are the false prophet and the false spying brethren? . . . mentioned in:

15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage
, under Moses law.

Are these Jews, the ones who returned a billion strong traditional Christians (previously believers in Jesus) to bondage under Moses law instead of leaving them under the embrace of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which made them free from Moses' law? Are these the bad people who did this anti-christian thing?

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Act: 13 KJV N.T.
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

. . . just asking. Just asking if it is O.K. to simply add one and one and get two, kindergarten style.
If this is your logic, why did God release the Israelites from bondage only to put them back into bondage with the Law?

Gurucam

If this is your logic, why did God release the Israelites from bondage only to put them back into bondage with the Law?

Yes. There were two bondage, resulting from: 1. Slavery and 2. Moses law.

Moses law was simply 'the laws of the land' for landless people. It was for temporary use by them for managing them until they become believers in Jesus. They could not be believers (in Jesus) at that time.

However the bondage mentioned in:

is:

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

This bondage relates to being under Moses' law and therefore not benefiting from Christ and not being under grace of God. This is to be in a very sad, unfortunate and 'spiritually dead people' way.

JonahofAkron

Yes. There were two bondage, resulting from: 1. Slavery and 2. Moses law.

Moses law was simply 'the laws of the land' for landless people. It was for temporary use by them for managing them until they become believers in Jesus. They could not be believers (in Jesus) at that time.

However the bondage mentioned in:

is:

1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

This bondage relates to being under Moses' law and therefore not benefiting from Christ and not being under grace of God. This is be in a very sad, unfortunate and 'spiritually dead people' way.
So.... Paul is talking to Jews in Galatia? If he's talking to Gentiles, the bondage cannot be the Torah because they never had it. They're Gentiles. Your foundational premise is faulty. Find another place that call the Torah bondage.

Gurucam

So.... Paul is talking to Jews in Galatia? If he's talking to Gentiles, the bondage cannot be the Torah because they never had it. They're Gentiles. Your foundational premise is faulty. Find another place that call the Torah bondage.

Letter discernment is your death. Also you are sweating the very small stuff.

1. Paul was given to deliver the New (spirit and Spirit based) covenant to both Jews and Gentiles who were seeking to be Christians or were showing an interest in, becoming Christians.

Paul was also given to deliver things related to the New covenant to All people he perceive to be ready to drop the Old Covenant and embrace the New covenant. These would be people who are awakening to their spirits.

Simultaneously Paul was also given to reaffirm Moses' law to those who were determined to stay or be under Moses law. Paul was also given to reaffirm Moses' law to spiritually dead Jews and Gentiles.

Paul was indeed a man for 'all seasons'.

2. It was very different for Peter. Peter was a man for only 'one season'. Peter was given to deliver only the Old (law based) covenant with some small related things added on. Peter had no experience of and exposure to, the New (spirit and Spirit based) covenant

Peter was not given to deliver the New (spirit and Spirit based) covenant and Peter had no authority to deliver the New (spirit and Spirit based) covenant.

Peter 'savored' the things of man, not the things of God. He was identified to be Satan, by the Jesus:

Matthews: 16 KJV N.T.
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

. . . and Peter's commission/church was defined by:

1 Corinthians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Only 'the dead', i.e. the spiritually dead, need their spirits to be saved, 'in the day of the Lord Jesus'. Therefore Peter's church was for 'the dead'. It was similar to Moses' church. Both Moses church and Peter's church were anchored by the Old flawed covenant.

Only Paul's commission was New and based on God's promise of the Spirit, the New covenant.

Galatians: 3 KJV N.T.
14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

The New covenant is the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from Moses' law':

:idea: :idea: Peter's commission/church was and is for 'the dead', i.e. the spiritually dead. Peter's commission/church is according to righteousness of God, that is with Moses' law which is the law of sin and death.

Paul's commission is not a church, per say. Paul's commission is for the spiritually aware, also describes as the 'born again'. Their spirits are already saved. They 'put on' Paul's commission to save their souls.

Paul's commission is according to righteousness of God that is without Moses' law. Paul's commission is anchored on God given justification to transgress Moses' law. Paul's commission is anchored on the law of Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from Moses' law of sin and death (i.e. the ten commandments.

Peter's commission and Paul's commission are as different as chalk and cheese.

7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me (Paul), as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter;

The gospel of circumcision is righteousness of God with Moses' law.

The gospel of uncircumcision is righteousness of God without Moses' law.

Romans: 3 King James Version (KJV)
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets.

From all appearances Peter remained a Jew. He never became a Christian.

Paul came from the outside and became a Christian.

Last edited:

JonahofAkron

1. Paul was given to deliver the New (spirit and Spirit based) covenant to both Jews and Gentiles who were seeking to be Christians or were showing an interest in, becoming Christians.

Paul was also given to deliver things related to the New covenant to people he perceive to be ready to drop the Old Covenant and embrace the New covenant. These would be people who are awakening to their spirits.

Simultaneously Paul was also given to reaffirm Moses' law to those who were determined to stay or be under Moses law. Paul was also given to reaffirm Moses' law to spiritually dead Jews and Gentiles.

Paul was indeed a man for all seasons.

2. It was very different for Peter. Peter was given to deliver only the Old (law based) covenant with some small related things added on. Peter had no experience of and exposure to, the New (spirit and Spirit based) covenant

Peter was not given to deliver the New (spirit and Spirit based) covenant and Peter had no authority to deliver the New (spirit and Spirit based) covenant.

Peter was identified to be Satan, by the Jesus and Peter's commission/church was defined by:

1 Corinthians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

:idea: :idea: Peter's commission/church was and is for 'the dead', i.e. the spiritually dead.

Paul's commission is not a church, per say. Paul's commission is for the spiritually aware, also describes as the 'born again'.

These are as different as chalk and cheese.
I love it when you provide ample evidence of your heresy without me having to try very hard.

Gurucam

I love it when you provide ample evidence of your heresy without me having to try very hard.

Again you flatter yourself. Do you feel that I addressed your claim. I did not.

I am teaching a wider and more open readership. I am reaching a few more who will be added to the chosen few.

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

and:

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

I seek a few more who choose not to be in bondage under Moses law:

. . . because:

4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage, under Moses law.

Indeed I seek to bring a few more into the ranks of the chosen few who are onto Christ because:

13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

. . because:

. . . because:

Romans: 3 KJV N.T.
23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,

. . . and now (since 2000 odd years ago), in order to redeem us from the curse of Moses law:

21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets.

. . . that is, salvation is through the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus when one totally drops Moses' law:

and those who believe in Jesus, well, they are delivered from a curse:

Acts: 13,King James Version (KJV)

and these is no room for false prophets and false spying brethren who want to return Christians to bondage under Moses' law.

4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage, under Moses law.

. . . this is Jesus' message which was denied, oppressed, persecuted and relegated by people who could not see beyond Moses law, i.e. the law of sin and death.

. . . because:

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
15 But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart.

Every body in traditional Christianity have this veil over their heart. They cannot look to that which was written in tables of stone and must be abolished.

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T
7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:
8 How shall not the ministration of the spirit be rather glorious?

Last edited:

JonahofAkron

Again you flatter yourself. Do you feel that I addressed your claim. I did not.

I am teaching a wider and more open readership. I am reaching a few more who will be added to the chosen few.

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

and:

I seek a few more who choose not to be in bondage under Moses law:

. . . because:

Indeed I seek to bring a few more into the ranks of the chosen few who are onto Christ because:

13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

. . because:

. . . because:

Romans: 3 KJV N.T.
23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,

. . . and now (since 2000 odd years ago), in order to redeem us from the curse of Moses law:

. . . that is, salvation is through the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus when one totally drops Moses' law:

and those who believe in Jesus, well, they are delivered from a curse:

and these is no room for false prophets and false spying brethren who want to return Christians to bondage under Moses' law.

Ok.

Gurucam

Christianity is about:

Christianity is about:

Christianity is about the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from Moses' law. Therefore Christianity is not at all about Moses law. This is the New covenant that is without Moses' law. The New covenant is for believers in Jesus:

Christianity is about the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from the law of sin and death, Moses' law:

Christianity is about getting All Truth from the Spirit of Truth.

John: 16 KJV N.T.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Christianity is about searching one's own heart or spirit to get All Truth from the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus. Christianity is not about getting information and guidance from the written scriptures.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Searching one's heart or spirit is about seeking God's kingdom of heaven within one self.

Luke: 17 King James Version (KJV)
21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Therefore Christianity is about seeking ye first God's kingdom of heaven within one's own heart or spirit. Christianity is not about going to and using the written scriptures first:

Matthew: 6 King James Version (KJV)
33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

The letters are the written scriptures:

John: 7 KJV N.T.
15 And the Jews marvelled, saying, How knoweth this man letters, having never learned?

The written scriptures are the letter which killeth. Only the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus giveth Truth and life. Going to the written scriptures first is corruption and death.

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

Christianity is about discerning and communing with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth in God's kingdom of heaven, within one's own heart or spirit.

Jesus rose to spirit heaven in a spirit body:

1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T.
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven.

Now, (since 2000 odd years ago) the Lord is that Spirit, i.e. the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God Lord Jesus. The Lord is not the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus:

17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Since 2000 odd years ago, the Lord is in spirit heaven clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God body, seated on the right side of the Holy Spirit, ready willing and able to make intercession with the Holy Spirit, on behalf of believers.

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us

What the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for one to know, say, pray for, and do is a perfect amalgam of the things in the particular person's heart or spirit and the will of God.

26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Christianity is about doing the will of God. The will of God is about urging of love. Doing the will of God is about being led by urging of love:

1 John: 4 King James Version (KJV)
8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

Therefore, Christianity is about Love and urging of love.

Christianity is purely about being led (unconditionally) into all of one's works by urging of love, which arises and are sustained naturally and spontaneously (i.e. out of God's volition not ours), in one's own heart or spirit, for very specific people, things and circumstances in God's creation, especially if one has to transgress Moses' law.

Christianity is not about 'agape' love . . . what ever that 'man made up', 'none scriptures' term means.

Notice that every conclusion above is a literal revelation in the KJV N.T.

The warning is clear:

Last edited:

Gurucam

Traditional Christians are in the care of wolves in sheep clothing.

Traditional Christians are in the care of wolves in sheep clothing.

Ephesians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:
13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

Let no apostle, prophet, evangelist, pastor, bishop, teachers, pope etc. fool you.

These are not Christians or Saints. They are simply on the supposed path to becoming Christians/Saints. They are not yet perfect. And until one is perfect one is not a Christian. One cannot be among the chosen few.

These apostle, prophet, evangelist, pastor, bishop, teachers, pope etc., by the very description of their appointment, cannot be in unity of faith. They are not in awareness of the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Lord Jesus. They are not perfect men/women who are in the fullness of Christ. They have not yet 'reached'.

These people and those they lead are simply called to Christianity. They are not yet chosen.

If they were chosen, i.e. if they had become (or tasted being) true or authentic Christians, they would have tasted enlightenment (perfection), heavenly gift and become partakers of the Holy Spirit. They would have also tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come. Then, after these experiences, they would not have been able to esteem, use, promote and/or invokes the ten commandments, the doctrines of foundation of repentance from dead works, faith toward God, baptisms, laying of hands, resurrection of the dead and 'eternal' judgment.

They would be totally over the above things and it would be impossible for them to go back to those doctrines and traditions, in any way.

Apostle, prophet, evangelist, pastor, bishop, teachers, pope etc, are simply 'the dead' who are leading 'the dead' to ultimate (spiritual) death. From among them many are called but few chosen. They are the fabric of Peter's commission, not Paul's.

Hebrews: 6 KJV N.T.
1 Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,
2 Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.
3 And this will we do, if God permit.
4 For it is impossible for those once having been enlightened, and having tasted of the heavenly gift, and having become partakers of the Holy Spirit,
5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,
6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

The ten commandments, the doctrines of foundation of repentance from dead works, faith toward God, baptisms, laying of hands, resurrection of the dead and 'eternal' judgment are esteemed, used, promoted and invoked only by 'the dead'. These are not at all esteemed, used, promoted and/or invoked by authentic Christians i.e. those who are actually spiritually aware and enlightened in Christ.

The chosen few are the only authentic Christians. They have tasted enlightenment, heavenly gift and become partakers of the Holy Spirit. They have also tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come. It is absolutely impossible for them to be in any way associated with the doctrines of foundation of repentance from dead works, faith toward God, baptisms, laying of hands, resurrection of the dead and 'eternal' judgment.

Apostle, prophet, evangelist, pastor, bishop, teachers, pope etc, are given for the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ.

The ones in traditional Christianity are false Apostles, false prophets, false evangelists, false pastor, false bishop, false teachers, false popes etc. They are simply corruptly presenting them selves Christians. And they have corruptly usurped what passes for Christianity on earth.

The body of Christ is anchored on the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from the law of sin and death/Moses law. This is not what they esteem, use, promote and invoke:

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. This is the New covenant, the N.T. The Christian covenant.

Apostle, prophet, evangelist, pastor, bishop, teachers, pope etc, are the fabric leaders of traditional Christianity. They have usurped what passes for Christianity. And they have all abandon their Christian N.T. appointment. Instead, falsely and corruptly in the name of Christianity, they are esteeming, using, promoting and invoking Moses law, (the O.T. tradition) on themselves and their charges.

This is similar to what the Jews who denied, persecuted and aided the crucifixion of Jesus did, 2000 years ago. It continued under the hands of Jesus' disciples. They have continued to deny, persecute and crucify the essence of Jesus message (the New covenant) so as to reinstate the Old flawed covenant (which serves their limited material interest).

The result is that only a few escape their corruption and found and know truth.

The time to awaken is now. The last opportunity is at hand, before too late is the cry.

Luke: 13 KJV N.T.
38 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

You should thoroughly investigate why Ishmael and his generation are not seen or present in God's kingdom of heaven. It is directly linked to:

30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

The following are the two different ends and destinations of Abraham two sons and their different generations:

Matthew: 25 King James Version (KJV)
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Many are called but few chosen. Where will you be? Will you be among the billion strong traditional Christians who are misled by false prophets and false spying brethren or will you be among the chosen few, who know truth, do not err and are authentic Christians?

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Are you sowing to Moses law, the law of certain sin and certain death and delivery to hell inside the earth with Satan or do you sow according to the Spirit of Jesus, under which you cannot and do not get sin (even when you transgress Moses law) and you earn eternal life and delivery into God's kingdom of heaven.

Seems that traditional Christians believe that they can buy an expensive ticket or pay a bribe or use an inside contact to have the King put them on the right side with sheep.

This separation is a fullness of time event. It is not a physical event. It is not a Noah's arc, type event. It is about one person simply physically disappearing (and being delivered to hell inside the earth with Satan) and the other one remaining here to inherit God's kingdom of heaven on the surface of earth.

Matthews: 24 KJV N.T.
40 Two men will be in the field: one will be taken and the other left.

It will be done according to hearts or spirits. And Jesus and God knows All hearts or spirits. Rest assured the separation will be totally impersonal, totally informed and absolute fair. The guide lines are totally well disclosed in the KJV N.T. It strictly black and white, like the destinations. They are no shaded areas.

O.T. people will go to their promise land (i.e. according to goats). N.T. people will remain here to inherit God's kingdom of heaven on the surface of earth (i.e. according to sheep).

God's kingdom of heaven is totally about Love and not at all about Moses law and/or tenants in scriptures.

One should start practicing now.

Last edited:

Gurucam

What is Christianity about?

What is Christianity about?

Christianity is purely about being led (unconditionally) into all of one's works by urging of love, which arise and are sustained naturally and spontaneously (i.e. out of God's volition not ours), in one's own heart or spirit, for very specific people, things and circumstances in God's creation, especially if one has to transgress Moses' law.

God is Love. God is a Spirit, the Holy Spirit. Urging of love is the essential fabric of one's own Spirit, the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth and the Holy Spirit. This how one detects one's own spirit, the Spirit of Jesus and the Holy Spirit. This is also how one get guidance and information from one's own spirit and the Spirit of Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

The will and Spirit of God are urging of love which arise and are sustained naturally and spontaneously (i.e. out of God's volition not ours), in one's own heart or spirit, for very specific people, things and circumstances in God's creation. These are individualized, precise and real time guidance from God.

This is literally the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus passing All Truth. All Truth are personalized information and guidance which the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus has for each person who believes in Him.

Christianity is not about 'agape' love . . . what ever that 'man made up', 'none scriptures' term means.

Christianity is about being led: to very specific people and into very specific things and circumstances, in God's creation, by love. It is not at all about being led or guided by Moses law or any other ideal, law or obligation. In fact Christianity is about being led by the above urging of love, even if one has to transgress Moses law and any other similar idea or law.

This defines one's highly individualized mission in the body of Christ. When one serves urging of love in the above manner one serves the will of God, one's own will and comes to and does one's mission in the body of Christ, all in perfect harmony.

This means that if Christians (believers) have sex (in or out of marriage), it will be only out an expression of love between each other. The sexual acts of Christians are always out of an expression of love and are always divine. Love is the presence and participation of God. If procreation occurs the offspring will always be a child of God, like Issac.

On the other hand all other sexual acts are carnal and if procreation occurs, only children of the flesh are brought forth. This is so even if couples have sex totally under the guidelines of Moses law. Their sexual act is still carnal and if procreation occurs they bring forth only children of the flesh, like Ishmael.

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

21 Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the law?
22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; (the Mosaic flesh based covenant and the Christian Spirit/Love based covenant)
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

Last edited:

JonahofAkron

Christianity is about the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from Moses' law. Therefore Christianity is not at all about Moses law. This is the New covenant that is without Moses' law. The New covenant is for believers in Jesus:

Christianity is about the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from the law of sin and death, Moses' law:

Christianity is about getting All Truth from the Spirit of Truth.

John: 16 KJV N.T.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Christianity is about searching one's own heart or spirit to get All Truth from the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus. Christianity is not about getting information and guidance from the written scriptures.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T

Searching one's heart or spirit is about seeking God's kingdom of heaven within one self.

Luke: 17 King James Version (KJV)
21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Therefore Christianity is about seeking ye first God's kingdom of heaven within one's own heart or spirit. Christianity is not about going to and using the written scriptures first:

Matthew: 6 King James Version (KJV)
33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

The letters are the written scriptures:

John: 7 KJV N.T.
15 And the Jews marvelled, saying, How knoweth this man letters, having never learned?

The written scriptures are the letter which killeth. Only the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus giveth Truth and life. Going to the written scriptures first is corruption and death.

6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

Christianity is about discerning and communing with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth in God's kingdom of heaven, within one's own heart or spirit.

Jesus rose to spirit heaven in a spirit body:

1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T.
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven.

Now, (since 2000 odd years ago) the Lord is that Spirit, i.e. the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God Lord Jesus. The Lord is not the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus:

17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Since 2000 odd years ago, the Lord is in spirit heaven clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God body, seated on the right side of the Holy Spirit, ready willing and able to make intercession with the Holy Spirit, on behalf of believers.

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us

What the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for one to know, say, pray for, and do is a perfect amalgam of the things in the particular person's heart or spirit and the will of God.

26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

Christianity is about doing the will of God. The will of God is about urging of love. Doing the will of God is about being led by urging of love:

1 John: 4 King James Version (KJV)
8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

Therefore, Christianity is about Love and urging of love.

Christianity is purely about being led (unconditionally) into all of one's works by urging of love, which arises and are sustained naturally and spontaneously (i.e. out of God's volition not ours), in one's own heart or spirit, for very specific people, things and circumstances in God's creation, especially if one has to transgress Moses' law.

Notice that every conclusion above is a literal revelation in the KJV N.T.

The warning is clear:

There is nothing here about Messiah making anyone free from the Law. There's plenty about to making us free from the curse if the Law: death. Try again.

Ephesians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:
13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

Let no apostle, prophet, evangelist, pastor, bishop, teachers, pope etc. fool you.

These are not Christians or Saints. They are simply on the supposed path to becoming Christians/Saints. They are not yet perfect. And until one is perfect one is not a Christian. One cannot be among the chosen few.

These apostle, prophet, evangelist, pastor, bishop, teachers, pope etc., by the very description of their appointment, cannot be in unity of faith. They are not in awareness of the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Lord Jesus. They are not perfect men/women who are in the fullness of Christ. They have not yet 'reached'.

These people and those they lead are simply called to Christianity. They are not yet chosen.

If they were chosen, i.e. if they had become (or tasted being) true or authentic Christians, they would have tasted enlightenment (perfection), heavenly gift and become partakers of the Holy Spirit. They would have also tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come. Then, after these experiences, they would not have been able to esteem, use, promote and/or invokes the ten commandments, the doctrines of foundation of repentance from dead works, faith toward God, baptisms, laying of hands, resurrection of the dead and 'eternal' judgment.

They would be totally over the above things and it would be impossible for them to go back to those doctrines and traditions, in any way.

Apostle, prophet, evangelist, pastor, bishop, teachers, pope etc, are simply 'the dead' who are leading 'the dead' to ultimate (spiritual) death. From among them many are called but few chosen. They are the fabric of Peter's commission, not Paul's.

Hebrews: 6 KJV N.T.
1 Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,
2 Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.
3 And this will we do, if God permit.
4 For it is impossible for those once having been enlightened, and having tasted of the heavenly gift, and having become partakers of the Holy Spirit,
5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,
6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

The ten commandments, the doctrines of foundation of repentance from dead works, faith toward God, baptisms, laying of hands, resurrection of the dead and 'eternal' judgment are esteemed, used, promoted and invoked only by 'the dead'. These are not at all esteemed, used, promoted and/or invoked by authentic Christians i.e. those who are actually spiritually aware and enlightened in Christ.

The chosen few are the only authentic Christians. They have tasted enlightenment, heavenly gift and become partakers of the Holy Spirit. They have also tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come. It is absolutely impossible for them to be in any way associated with the doctrines of foundation of repentance from dead works, faith toward God, baptisms, laying of hands, resurrection of the dead and 'eternal' judgment.

Apostle, prophet, evangelist, pastor, bishop, teachers, pope etc, are given for the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ.

The ones in traditional Christianity are false Apostles, false prophets, false evangelists, false pastor, false bishop, false teachers, false popes etc. They are simply corruptly presenting them selves Christians. And they have corruptly usurped what passes for Christianity on earth.

The body of Christ is anchored on the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from the law of sin and death/Moses law. This is not what they esteem, use, promote and invoke:

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. This is the New covenant, the N.T. The Christian covenant.

Apostle, prophet, evangelist, pastor, bishop, teachers, pope etc, are the fabric leaders of traditional Christianity. They have usurped what passes for Christianity. And they have all abandon their Christian N.T. appointment. Instead, falsely and corruptly in the name of Christianity, they are esteeming, using, promoting and invoking Moses law, (the O.T. tradition) on themselves and their charges.

This is similar to what the Jews who denied, persecuted and aided the crucifixion of Jesus did, 2000 years ago. It continued under the hands of Jesus' disciples. They have continued to deny, persecute and crucify the essence of Jesus message (the New covenant) so as to reinstate the Old flawed covenant (which serves their limited material interest).

The result is that only a few escape their corruption and found and know truth.

The time to awaken is now. The last opportunity is at hand, before too late is the cry.

Luke: 13 KJV N.T.
38 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

You should thoroughly investigate why Ishmael and his generation are not seen or present in God's kingdom of heaven. It is directly linked to:

The following are the two different ends and destinations of Abraham two sons and their different generations:

Matthew: 25 King James Version (KJV)
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Many are called but few chosen. Where will you be? Will you be among the billion strong traditional Christians who are misled by false prophets and false spying brethren or will you be among the chosen few, who know truth, do not err and are authentic Christians?

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Are you sowing to Moses law, the law of certain sin and certain death and delivery to hell inside the earth with Satan or do you sow according to the Spirit of Jesus, under which you cannot and do not get sin (even when you transgress Moses law) and you earn eternal life and delivery into God's kingdom of heaven.

Seems that traditional Christians believe that they can buy an expensive ticket or pay a bribe or use an inside contact to have the King put them on the right side with sheep.

This separation is a fullness of time event. It is not a physical event. It is not a Noah's arc, type event. It is about one person simply physically disappearing (and being delivered to hell inside the earth with Satan) and the other one remaining here to inherit God's kingdom of heaven on the surface of earth.

Matthews: 24 KJV N.T.
40 Two men will be in the field: one will be taken and the other left.

It will be done according to hearts or spirits. And Jesus and God knows All hearts or spirits. Rest assured the separation will be totally impersonal, totally informed and absolute fair. The guide lines are totally well disclosed in the KJV N.T. It strictly black and white, like the destinations. They are no shaded areas.

O.T. people will go to their promise land (i.e. according to goats). N.T. people will remain here to inherit God's kingdom of heaven on the surface of earth (i.e. according to sheep).

God's kingdom of heaven is totally about Love and not at all about Moses law and/or tenants in scriptures.

One should start practicing now.
Interesting that you use so much scripture, seeing as how you've said on multiple occasions that you don't believe we are bound by the writings.
Christianity is purely about being led (unconditionally) into all of one's works by urging of love, which arise and are sustained naturally and spontaneously (i.e. out of God's volition not ours), in one's own heart or spirit, for very specific people, things and circumstances in God's creation, especially if one has to transgress Moses' law.

God is Love. God is a Spirit, the Holy Spirit. Urging of love is the essential fabric of one's own Spirit, the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth and the Holy Spirit. This how one detects one's own spirit, the Spirit of Jesus and the Holy Spirit. This is also how one get guidance and information from one's own spirit and the Spirit of Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

The will and Spirit of God are urging of love which arise and are sustained naturally and spontaneously (i.e. out of God's volition not ours), in one's own heart or spirit, for very specific people, things and circumstances in God's creation. These are individualized, precise and real time guidance from God.

This is literally the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus passing All Truth. All Truth are personalized information and guidance which the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus has for each person who believes in Him.

Christianity is about being led: to very specific people and into very specific things and circumstances, in God's creation, by love. It is not at all about being led or guided by Moses law or any other ideal, law or obligation. In fact Christianity is about being led by the above urging of love, even if one has to transgress Moses law and any other similar idea or law.

This defines one's highly individualized mission in the body of Christ. When one serves urging of love in the above manner one serves the will of God, one's own will and comes to and does one's mission in the body of Christ, all in perfect harmony.

This means that if Christians (believers) have sex (in or out of marriage), it will be only out an expression of love between each other. The sexual acts of Christians are always out of an expression of love and are always divine. Love is the presence and participation of God. If procreation occurs the offspring will always be a child of God, like Issac.

On the other hand all other sexual acts are carnal and if procreation occurs, only children of the flesh are brought forth. This is so even if couples have sex totally under the guidelines of Moses law. Their sexual act is still carnal and if procreation occurs they bring forth only children of the flesh, like Ishmael.

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; (the Mosaic flesh based covenant and the Christian Spirit/Love based covenant)
We would never be led to break the Law (which is sin) for love. There are instances where the commands come second in the life of the believer (on the Sabbath is a perfect example), but they are never set aside. You are speaking heresies. You are openly telling people they must sin to love others and claiming that God will want them to do it.

Gurucam

There is nothing here about Messiah making anyone free from the Law. There's plenty about to making us free from the curse if the Law: death. Try again.

Interesting that you use so much scripture, seeing as how you've said on multiple occasions that you don't believe we are bound by the writings.

We would never be led to break the Law (which is sin) for love. There are instances where the commands come second in the life of the believer (on the Sabbath is a perfect example), but they are never set aside. You are speaking heresies. You are openly telling people they must sin to love others and claiming that God will want them to do it.

According to the KJV N.T. as quoted above, for a person seeking to be a Christian or a believer, Moses' law is literally a curse. Moses' law must be totally thrown out. You can realize this now or later, when too late will be the cry.

24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.

Christians/believers have God given justification, not only to throw out Moses' law but also to transgress Moses law:

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)

Only a false prophet and/or a false spying 'unawares' brethren will seek to return Christians/believers, to bondage under Moses law. Christians/believers have God given justification and liberty to transgress Moses law:

17 Now (since 2000 odd years ago) the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty
. (and justification to transgress Moses law

Christians/Believers (in Jesus) have God given freedom, justification and liberty to transgress Moses' law (the ten commandments) and not get sin but instead be glorified by God.

30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

These are, the billion or so, people who are simply called to Christianity. These are simply aspiring Christians. These are not even the chosen few.

. . . truth cannot be made any simpler than this.

. . . get out from any association with and/or any use of, Moses law. It is flawed and a curse.